Page 122 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 3328
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny how guys like Jackson, Murray, Blair (already out of the league) have made claims that the spurs “held them back” but all 3 guys would have been long out of the league had they never developed on the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray just wanted to go where there were better strip clubs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He literally talks about how he doesn’t go out in the interview. Doesn’t drink, doesn’t smoke and ppl have to drag him out of his house. Barely indulges in the ATL party scene.

One of the reasons is that he can’t stand dumbass media members and ppl like yourself who always have something to say.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great watch. Won’t resonate with 90% of you.
    How many boxes of tissues did you go through sweetie when you heard DJ got traded? hath no fury like a woman scorned lordy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He literally talks about how he doesn’t go out in the interview. Doesn’t drink, doesn’t smoke and ppl have to drag him out of his house.
    Yeah, this is 100% bull .

Interview is laughable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol stak starts off the spurs stuff by saying the system held back murray and he wasnt able to grow as a player there. what? ... did stak not see murray's numbers year by year?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How hard is it to take the high road and move on. He obviously didn’t hate being in San Antonio if he signed an extension. They help make him a lot of money. I feel this is going to get him boos when he deserves cheers for all he did in SA. He stirred all this BS for a free YouTube show that will pay him nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    eh. having watched the whole interview i dont think it was as bad as the stinger made it seem. still like him tbh. jackson was trying to bait him the entire time to say more and more bad things

main dirty laundry he aired was that tony didnt talk to him and didnt try to mentor him at all (bailed to charlotte immediately after getting benched, etc)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't still finish it, but:

- DJ just confirming spurs and him were going on different directiosn and he wanted to play in a compe ive team (spurs or others) and with all the trading rumors, they ultimately had a discussion about teams he'd like to be traded to...

- Jax saying spurs are great, professional organisation but if you're not Duncan, Parker or Manu, they won't hesitate trading you somewhere where you'd "disappear" cos the have to play you again... And that they cut him just before the POs during his second gig so he can't sign with another team (and punish them I guess)... BS, spurs always try to please their players in trades. He was just a narcissic asshole who thought he should have been the man and play over Manu...
    Grapevine says they cut him in 2013 because he ed Amy Duncan, and that the story about Manu and Danny Green was to protect Tim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He literally talks about how he doesn’t go out in the interview. Doesn’t drink, doesn’t smoke and ppl have to drag him out of his house. Barely indulges in the ATL party scene.

One of the reasons is that he can’t stand dumbass media members and ppl like yourself who always have something to say.
    Spurs were boring to him coming up, but this is his lifestyle? Something isn’t adding up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big Boi told ya’ll…….. them hoes don’t cut like pleasers!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW ……….DJ is full of ! That clowns been to the flame ( blue flame ).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs were boring to him coming up, but this is his lifestyle? Something isn’t adding up.
    He stated the spurs playing style was boring and even noted he like AI growing up. He said it was greatness and it was all passing and cutting. Made them win though. SJax then said none of that would work if it wasn’t for Duncan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some players are clueless and out of the NBA when they retire, others get it and en up in coaching or FO staffs.

just a bunch of self-centered guys who think they're 10 times smarter than they actually are and analyze eveything from their own little perspective and ego.

I guess people in Atlanta can't wait to see what Murray will say of them when he'll leave. How ironic when you know the atmosphere in that Hawks locker room...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure these clowns will not be invited in Tony's HOF induction. "That was the year I took Tony's job and he didn't like it." Geez Tony was 55 and back from the same injury that took Nephew down, dumbass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unnecessary Capitalization checks out. I’m sure the Spurs are leaving out 95% off the dumb DJ did during his time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unnecessary Capitalization checks out. I’m sure the Spurs are leaving out 95% off the dumb DJ did during his time.
    It's legit. Look up spursmemes_ on Instagram, and this comment is on their second post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the interview he said the Spurs were the only team who honored their word to draft him (when multiple other teams went back on their promise) and even tried to move up to get him, that he was grateful for them signing him to a contract after his injury, that the decision to part ways was mutual and the FO asked him where he wanted to go. He took over a legendary PG who had to leave to make room for him... it's difficult to try to paint the Spurs in a bad light even by his own words. Any player who watches the interview and analyzes his comments, or even those of SJax, and has a couple of working neurons and common sense, should actually come away with a positive impression of the Spurs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't believe that he just recently knocked up the baby mama of the rapper NBAyoungboy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess Dejounte Fan can enlighten us on the other 95% this bozo left out. How anyone can continue defend his passive-aggressive punk ass at ude is crazy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been looking on Reddit and almost all the posts think he’s a clown for his comments especially the Parker comments.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when describing why he thought the spurs were boring, he was referring to the on-court style of play. not the party life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been looking on Reddit and almost all the posts think he’s a clown for his comments especially the Parker comments.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly the interview was fine. Most of the dissing was from SJax, and he was just goading DJM into saying negative things about the spurs, which he barely did. Then it about Parker was just that. He wanted Parker as a mentor and Parker scooted, all the shade was thrown by SJax.

I’m more perplexed by his Twitter response though, he’s doubling down on things he didn’t say, which is just weird.

Thread Information