"if Messy is out". ElNono

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    4. english fans will be queit tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Actually that's what Messi deserves. a Lebron like storyline...
    3 final losses with Argentina sure is a Lebronesque storyline

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Thread backfired so badly

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Guarantee team USA won't win a match or get out of group stage.
    my algerian bro

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    "if Messy is out". ElNono
    gotta account for the possibilities, tbh...

in the current state of things he might kill himself tomorrow, tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Guarantee team USA won't win a match or get out of group stage.
    they better pray to get a point, they'll get jobbed big time

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Thread backfired so badly
    How so? Because Messi "quit"? He'll be back son.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    they better pray to get a point, they'll get jobbed big time
    It'll be the end of Baby Jergens.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    How so? Because Messi "quit"? He'll be back son.
    Doubt it and he is right, the only reason why he is losing all the time here is because his teammates are manufacured POS inflated by the media, Argentines are ungrateful .
    Martino is an exceptional loser, the AFA is a gay orgy.
    It the most common strategy to nulify the best player of your opponent team so they triple teamed Messi, so he had to assist some other guy to score and look what happened that fatass balding ugly mofo Higuain does the same again, has failed 3 opportunities in a row during finals.
    Di Maria was injured, oh really? then why the is he slowing the team down? even if healthy he plays with a bucked on his head horrible selfish player a complete less skinny .
    Aguero came fresh to play 30 minutes and his giant ass couldnt let him move.
    And losers from everywhere including Argentines blames him? lol there are lots of maradroga videos on youtube where he does nothing including World Cups, Copa Americas and Italy, the way his gay ass is inflating is mindboggling.
    Time to quit, he is right.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    the AFA is a gay orgy
    So you're saying Penaldo could run for president?

Doubt it and he is right, the only reason why he is losing all the time here is because his teammates are manufacured POS inflated by the media, Argentines are ungrateful .
    Martino is an exceptional loser, the AFA is a gay orgy.
    It the most common strategy to nulify the best player of your opponent team so they triple teamed Messi, so he had to assist some other guy to score and look what happened that fatass balding ugly mofo Higuain does the same again, has failed 3 opportunities in a row during finals.
    Di Maria was injured, oh really? then why the is he slowing the team down? even if healthy he plays with a bucked on his head horrible selfish player a complete less skinny .
    Aguero came fresh to play 30 minutes and his giant ass couldnt let him move.
    And losers from everywhere including Argentines blames him? lol there are lots of maradroga videos on youtube where he does nothing including World Cups, Copa Americas and Italy, the way his gay ass is inflating is mindboggling.
    Time to quit, he is right.
    Dude, Aguero actually created multiple opportunities for Argentina. He's a sub bro..sometimes he plays sometimes he doesnet. I mean..he's got a better goal percentage than Messi for crying out loud.

The only culprits imo is Higuin and Di Maria. Higuin plays like a star in Napoli and Di Maria is almost unstoppable when ges healthy with PSG.

The real issue is that messi is forced to create majority of the time because Higuin is a 9 and Di Maria is a natural winger whos there to widen the defense.

It would be stupid to totally get rid of higuin. Hes played really good ball the past three tournaments hes just choked when it mattered.

They need to start changing their offense. They need a creator like Pastore so that messi can focus more on scoring...With higuin and Di maria upfront and Biglia having zero creativity..theres no one around him to help.

Biglia should never ever play over Banega. It was criminal benching Banega in the final..he was their third best player.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    So you're saying Penaldo could run for president?
    Lol of course!

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Dude, Aguero actually created multiple opportunities for Argentina. He's a sub bro..sometimes he plays sometimes he doesnet. I mean..he's got a better goal percentage than Messi for crying out loud.

The only culprits imo is Higuin and Di Maria. Higuin plays like a star in Napoli and Di Maria is almost unstoppable when ges healthy with PSG.

The real issue is that messi is forced to create majority of the time because Higuin is a 9 and Di Maria is a natural winger whos there to widen the defense.

It would be stupid to totally get rid of higuin. Hes played really good ball the past three tournaments hes just choked when it mattered.

They need to start changing their offense. They need a creator like Pastore so that messi can focus more on scoring...With higuin and Di maria upfront and Biglia having zero creativity..theres no one around him to help.

Biglia should never ever play over Banega. It was criminal benching Banega in the final..he was their third best player.
    Nope, Aguero didnt create a thing he is trash, pure fat and slow trash, and the other two are worse than him, players created by the media that aint worth a grain of , have been playing for 10 years with the NT the only chances to score they had were passes given by Messi and they failed as usual.

What you dont see is they play ¨good ball¨ against scrub teams, the colombians, usa panama canada all those worthless teams but by the time they face real teams they are a complete disaster.

Di Maria has no value at all, after the world cup went to england played 6 games and ate bench because he sucked, paris st germaine has been winning for ages because is the only good team in that stupid league, please tell me when they have won anything outside france.

Asshuain is another scrub that scores in an italian league while is not going to win because there are better teams.

No one of those players is breaking their souls to win, thats why europe sucks futbol is just a way to make big money nobody wants to injure so they dont give their lives to defend and thats when padding stats begins, the worst it can happen... they send you to other team there is no salary cap and every city has night life and s.

When when gets real they cant do because are inflated.

Explain me how Asshuain fails to score 3 times a hand to hand ball, you think that is good?
    This is not an issue about offense, they dont fit here and their time is up, is not the end of the world.
    The lack of balls and patriotism here is unbelievable so people better stick to that adona.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I'm having some vibes sons...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Yeah...

No

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    WE WILL SEE!

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I miss that dude lol

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    BTW, I'm making this your official prediction for the world Cup. You changing midway to try to jinx us won't matter.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    BTW, I'm making this your official prediction for the world Cup. You changing midway to try to jinx us won't matter.
    Dammit

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    ffs lefty

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Nope, Aguero didnt create a thing he is trash, pure fat and slow trash, and the other two are worse than him, players created by the media that aint worth a grain of , have been playing for 10 years with the NT the only chances to score they had were passes given by Messi and they failed as usual.

What you dont see is they play ¨good ball¨ against scrub teams, the colombians, usa panama canada all those worthless teams but by the time they face real teams they are a complete disaster.

Di Maria has no value at all, after the world cup went to england played 6 games and ate bench because he sucked, paris st germaine has been winning for ages because is the only good team in that stupid league, please tell me when they have won anything outside france.

Asshuain is another scrub that scores in an italian league while is not going to win because there are better teams.

No one of those players is breaking their souls to win, thats why europe sucks futbol is just a way to make big money nobody wants to injure so they dont give their lives to defend and thats when padding stats begins, the worst it can happen... they send you to other team there is no salary cap and every city has night life and s.

When when gets real they cant do because are inflated.

Explain me how Asshuain fails to score 3 times a hand to hand ball, you think that is good?
    This is not an issue about offense, they dont fit here and their time is up, is not the end of the world.
    The lack of balls and patriotism here is unbelievable so people better stick to that adona.
    Thank god only Di Talia remains and the other 2 are done with the NT.
    3 headed pork.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I'm having some vibes sons...
    son this argentina team won't win a world cup tbh ... even 2016 portugal was a better team

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    son this argentina team won't win a world cup tbh ... even 2016 portugal was a better team
    WE. WILL. SEE.

Thread Information