Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

OP with the blind homerism per par

Get a proper coach and structure.. isn't about emotions..
    lol taking this seriously. I have made hundreds of serious posts after this saying Argentina couldn't win .

That doesn't mean I wouldn't have bumped this if we somehow pulled it off, tbh. So, deserved bump I guess.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    I had the best takes in this thread, tbh, IMVHO

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I'm having some vibes sons...

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I had the best takes in this thread, tbh, IMVHO
    You also said the french were chokers and while this generation has yet to prove themselves, nothing Argentina did in the group stage should have led you to believe they could beat them.

Struggled immensely against middle of the pack teams and got dominated by Croatia.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    You also said the french were chokers and while this generation has yet to prove themselves, nothing Argentina did in the group stage should have led you to believe they could beat them.

Struggled immensely against middle of the pack teams and got dominated by Croatia.
    This French team is soft as , which is what I called them, tbh... beating a terrible team doesn't change that, IMVHO.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    FAP

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Damn. Little FAP was only 7 at the time, he probably barely remembers it, if at all.

Now in his adulthood, FAP witnessed nothing but Lionel Harden choke jobs. Poor FAP

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    This French team is soft as , which is what I called them, tbh... beating a terrible team doesn't change that, IMVHO.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Real talk, I think France can legit repeat tbh

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Real talk, I think France can legit repeat tbh
    I agree... talents and potential are there no doubt.. all depends on if they continue hungry or not and continue to listen to Deschamps. A lot of voices inside the Group are being heard about France game should be more flamboyant etc... let's see if we can keep ego in check.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I agree... talents and potential are there no doubt.. all depends on if they continue hungry or not and continue to listen to Deschamps. A lot of voices inside the Group are being heard about France game should be more flamboyant etc... let's see if we can keep ego in check.
    Well it could be more flamboyant
    But I remember an interview with Belmadi, and he mentioned a conversation he had with DD during the FIFA awards, asking him why they were not more offensive minded; turns out DD actually wanted to open the game up right before the 2018 WC and some players especially Grisemine told him they were at their best when playing low/more defensive, so DD listened to his players and kept his approach and the rest is history

I think they should be hungry, DD has brougt in fresh faces recently

But yeah repeating is hard, the curse of the defending WC champion is real

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Well it could be more flamboyant
    But I remember an interview with Belmadi, and he mentioned a conversation he had with DD during the FIFA awards, asking him why they were not more offensive minded; turns out DD actually wanted to open the game up right before the 2018 WC and some players especially Grisemine told him they were at their best when playing low/more defensive, so DD listened to his players and kept his approach and the rest is history

I think they should be hungry, DD has brougt in fresh faces recently

But yeah repeating is hard, the curse of the defending WC champion is real
    I knew that some players indeed wanted a game more offense oriented (I was not aware DD was part of this Group tbh...) and some others led indeed by Griezman who has this culture from Athletico but also Pogba feel more comfortable playing low. This side won the debate for now but M'bappe for instance is pushing on the opposite direction, as he is becoming a top world player his influence is increasing but for now Pogba is keeping him in check.

Personnally I'd rather keep what is working, this is what gave 2 WC and a final for France, that's DD culture too

Repeating is indeed incredibly difficult... need a lot of stars to be aligned

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I knew that some players indeed wanted a game more offense oriented (I was not aware DD was part of this Group tbh...) and some others led indeed by Griezman who has this culture from Athletico but also Pogba feel more comfortable playing low. This side won the debate for now but M'bappe for instance is pushing on the opposite direction, as he is becoming a top world player his influence is increasing but for now Pogba is keeping him in check.

Personnally I'd rather keep what is working, this is what gave 2 WC and a final for France, that's DD culture too

Repeating is indeed incredibly difficult... need a lot of stars to be aligned
    At least you won't have to worry about Messi

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Damn. Little FAP was only 7 at the time, he probably barely remembers it, if at all.

Now in his adulthood, FAP witnessed nothing but Lionel Harden choke jobs. Poor FAP

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Sup son? You were thinking of me?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Sup son? You were thinking of me?
    "I WAS JUST TROLLING, except when i'm right, then it was a legitimate take."

Thread Information