Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Paying the Logo millions while the Clipps watch the 2018 Dubs Invitational in HD
    GM Magic

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's done more for the Lakers during his tenure than Logo has for the Clipps. I'll give him his props for 86'ing Fake Griffin. Let's see what he does next. Kiwi to the Clipps perhaps?

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    West gave away Blake Griffin for freaking Tobias Harris. I just have to deal with that.

I’m jealous right now- the Lakers are down low making all the right choices, but more importantly they have such a bright future with most of their players under rookie scale contracts. Pelinka and Magic’s front office moves are going to be legendary if they can snag Paul and Kawhi in the offseason.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    West gave away Blake Griffin for freaking Tobias Harris. I just have to deal with that.

I’m jealous right now- the Lakers are down low making all the right choices, but more importantly they have such a bright future with most of their players under rookie scale contracts. Pelinka and Magic’s front office moves are going to be legendary if they can snag Paul and Kawhi in the offseason.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

GM Magic's resume:

- Wasting the #2 pick on Lonzo Bust
    - Dumping Russell just to get rid of a bad contract
    - Getting fined for tampering every five minutes

Wow, I'm impressed.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Toll post aside, Kawhi ending up with the Lakers would be the ultimate slap in the face for Spurs fans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I love how leaker gms are getting praised for things they haven’t done yet.

Like saying dejointe Murray is the goat because it is perhaps maybe possible that he can average a triple double for 16 seasons ina row while winning 12 straight les, leading the league in steals assists and points.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Like saying dejointe Murray is the goat because it is perhaps maybe possible that he can average a triple double for 16 seasons ina row while winning 12 straight les, leading the league in steals assists and points.
    That's called proof by prognostication.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Paying the Logo millions while the Clipps watch the 2018 Dubs Invitational in HD

LOB CITY BRO!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

You have to be an imbecile to come out with that conclusion

You can however be objective and give credit where it's due. They flipped negative operation costs when no one thought it's possible (Mozgov $46 million, Clarkson $37.5 million) for expiring contracts and 1st round picks-- evidence they're dead set in making sound business decisions.

July 2018 and 2019 will be a litmus test of success for Pelinka and Magic. PG signing with them is an indication they have steered the franchise to make progress to optimize their success.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have to be an imbecile to come out with that conclusion

You can however be objective and give credit where it's due. They flipped negative operation costs when no one thought it's possible (Mozgov $46 million, Clarkson $37.5 million) for expiring contracts and 1st round picks-- evidence they're dead set in making sound business decisions.

July 2018 and 2019 will be a litmus test of success for Pelinka and Magic. PG signing with them is an indication they have steered the franchise to make progress to optimize their success.
    Signing lebron george and trade junk for kawhi all in one offseason is a reasonable expectation? Gotcha.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Ya cant fix stupid^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. Really smart to think getting all three is totally attainable. Smart man

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Yeah. Really smart to think getting all three is totally attainable. Smart man
    Except I didn’t say that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except I didn’t say that.
    So why are you jealous and proclaiming the front office to be great again? Oh yeah, because they won 34 games.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count

this mega scrub getting so much publicity just because he was on the lakers

watch out kuzma you next

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

this mega scrub getting so much publicity just because he was on the lakers

watch out kuzma you next
    kuzma is and will be waaaay better than Clarkson ...

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    kuzma is and will be waaaay better than Clarkson ...
    agreed but he already 23 probably doesn't become anything more than decent starter but likely will never make an all star team. which is okay but his name should never be spoken outside of lakersground tbh
    Last edited by SuperCam; 05-13-2018 at 06:55 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    agreed but he already 23 probably doesn't become anything more than decent starter but likely will will make an all star team. which is okay but his name should never be spoken outside of lakersground tbh
    With Kiwi out healing his sore pussy, Kuzma on the spurs would automatically be the 2nd best player on the team next to Lasoft

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Remember when Spurfan used to beg PATFO to trade for Clarkson because he's from San Antonio?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when Spurfan used to beg PATFO to trade for Clarkson because he's from San Antonio?

Thread Information