Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, this is an awful contract. If your best friend who see's you everyday isn't willing to pay you in a league where everyone gets paid you should have seen the red flags a mile away. What a disaster deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yogi probably isn't getting anything close to $24 mill though. And Parsons is pretty much a D-League level player at this point too. Parsons' deal is much worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The crazy thing is how y he is and how he basically parties with the owners to get them to pay him and it works . Then he talks trash like with CJ McCollum and gloats about his money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, this is an awful contract. If your best friend who see's you everyday isn't willing to pay you in a league where everyone gets paid you should have seen the red flags a mile away. What a disaster deal.
    Are Cuban and Parsons really BFFs?: lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are Cuban and Parsons really BFFs?: lol
    Yes. I've read several articles about their relationship which was so strange for an owner/player. It led to a lot of weird issues in the locker room because players knew he was so close to Cuban so anything they say could be told to Cuban.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. I've read several articles about their relationship which was so strange for an owner/player. It led to a lot of weird issues in the locker room because players knew he was so close to Cuban so anything they say could be told to Cuban.
    wtf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    was djohn one of the people saying parsons > kawhi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this the worst ? Yes. Especially considering that Parsons was never really all that to begin with.
    Is there any reason why the Grizz can't land Harrison Barnes back in the summer ? He's not all that special but at least younger & seems more durable/healthy. I think the Grizz should have been able to challenge for the 3rd spot of the west if they have Barnes instead of Parsons.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All those mediocre teams spending all that money last year on ty players

Parsons, Crabbe, Solomon Hill, Miles Plumlee, Drummond at 25 mil

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think that contract's bad? Mavs gave D-League scrub Yogi Ferrell a 2 year contract because he played okay for a week
    RealGM killed me for saying that Marks was right to let him go.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    was djohn one of the people saying parsons > kawhi
    Kawhi had no game back then. None. You really going to pretend Kawhi was as good as he is today back then? Not surprising though. Some of you will tear down Duncan to prop up Kawhi
    Last edited by djohn2oo8; 03-14-2017 at 07:28 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi had no game back then. None. You really going to pretend Kawhi was as good as he is today back then? Not surprising though. Some of you will tear down Duncan to prop up Kawhi
    But Kawhi has always been better than Parsons. No one is saying let's compare 2017 Kawhi to 2014 Parsons. Can you still not admit that 2014 Kawhi > 2014 Parsons?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least it's a partial explanation as to why Cubes massively overpaid.
    But Memphis?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not if has been posted yet but

today's NBA

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Is there any reason why the Grizz can't land Harrison Barnes back in the summer ? He's not all that special but at least younger & seems more durable/healthy. I think the Grizz should have been able to challenge for the 3rd spot of the west if they have Barnes instead of Parsons.
    Yeah, probably because Harrison Barnes is already signed with the Mavericks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Kawhi had no game"

Dude, that's your number one problem when it comes to Kawhi. You just haven't seen him play enough. Kawhi has been pretty good since day one. Even on his 7ppg rookie season, anyone that was paying attention could see he had potential.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, probably because Harrison Barnes is already signed with the Mavericks.
    Barnes signed as FA, right ? So basically first minute signing, no wooing process from any other franchises ? IF Memphis came up with offer, no offense to your team, i think they must have some chance to get him.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Barnes signed as FA, right ? So basically first minute signing, no wooing process from any other franchises ? IF Memphis came up with offer, no offense to your team, i think they must have some chance to get him.
    Yeah, maybe in 4 years when his ing contract ends.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    do you not know how a contract works?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Tbh though, I think he's talking about last summer

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's under contract with Dallas, they can't just sign him or ask Dallas to trade him to them just because Parsons sucks. And did he ever play for Memphis? You said "land Harrison Barnes back". I don't recall him playing for Memphis? You sure you're not thinking of Matt Barnes who played for them last season?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He's under contract with Dallas, they can't just sign him or ask Dallas to trade him to them just because Parsons sucks. And did he ever play for Memphis? You said "land Harrison Barnes back". I don't recall him playing for Memphis? You sure you're not thinking of Matt Barnes who played for them last season?
    He meant "why couldn't the Grizz land Barnes back in the summer", tbh..

And to answer his question I think when Barnes became available Memphis had already commited to Parsons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    djohn when parsons was on the rockets: he's better than kawhi

djohn once parsons left the rockets: he cant create his own shot and is a worse defender than harden

dudes not a homer, he's just rational and smart, like daf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He meant "why couldn't the Grizz land Barnes back in the summer", tbh..

And to answer his question I think when Barnes became available Memphis had already commited to Parsons
    Great reading comprehension mate -can't say so much to the other guys out there, and thanks for the straight answer.

Thread Information