Page 70 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 1900
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Yeah, that killed them in the group stage. Melo had three wide open three's with baynes on him...

Really hoping the coach doesn't go cute with the minutes any play Ingels, Mills, Delly, Bogut 34+ minutes with Anderson and Baynes playing around 25 minutes.
    Anderson should start & matchup w/ Melo while Baynes bangs w/ Cousins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also nice to see Pau Willing to take those threes...But I doubt it would be used to an extent that Defenses will guard him.

Pau should give Kawhi more room to operate though. TD and Kawhi PnR...100% resulted in a pass to TD because he always gets doubled.

With Pau and lamarcus both being legit midrange threats, should give him more space.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Also nice to see Pau Willing to take those threes...But I doubt it would be used to an extent that Defenses will guard him.

Pau should give Kawhi more room to operate though. TD and Kawhi PnR...100% resulted in a pass to TD because he always gets doubled.

With Pau and lamarcus both being legit midrange threats, should give him more space.
    Preview:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi should just freeze out Lamarcus now that he's going to run most of the PnR..Gasol is a much better partner in the PnR,,because he rolls and pops and pass..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing a washed up Fernandez

Props to Spain though, they played a much slower pace than Delusional Argentina. I can't believe Argentina played at such a high pace against the US...Freaking re s.

Really Hoping Australia wins because Serbia will play the only game they know, try to out offense the opposition..Not going to work against the USA
    Apo while i do agree what argentina did to USA was delusional, because we were never going to win that way. You have to understand that with argentina lack of size and athletism, it would have been really hard to score on the US in half court sets.
    I do agree that Argentina bench played at a ridiculous fast peace unnecesary, but considering Coach K used a lot of defensive players against us there wasnīt really much argentina would have accomplished in a half court set.

Really, there is not much to analyze, Argentina knew that their only chance was to run them and make them hurry on offense because of the peace happy game. It worked for 6 minutes. We lost, we accept it and move on.

These Olimpcis will be important for the future of our next basketball generation, we gotta build on that, and Manu and Co. retire from FIBA basketball as the only other country with a gold medal not named USA.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Kawhi should just freeze out Lamarcus now that he's going to run most of the PnR..Gasol is a much better partner in the PnR,,because he rolls and pops and pass..
    Pop NEVER let Kawhi/LMA run PnRs so Kawhi partnering w/ Pau has no implications on LMA's post touches or two-man game w/ Porker. If anything, I just hope the addition of Pau will prevent Danny from trying to dribble drive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop NEVER let Kawhi/LMA run PnRs so Kawhi partnering w/ Pau has no implications on LMA's post touches or two-man game w/ Porker. If anything, I just hope the addition of Pau will prevent Danny from trying to dribble drive.
    I can't believe this team is stuck with a Diva like Lamarcus. Hoping his minutes go down from 30 to 28.

In the Words of Zach hoe...Kawhi doesn't really have an elite tier star playing with him...Maybe Lamarcus..Not really.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I donīt think anyone should play the pick and roll with LaMarcus because the guy just donīt know how to set a hard screen.

This is a great asset that Gasol brings, he really knows how to put screens.

But in reallity, Manu and Parker are the ones that will use Gasol the most.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I donīt think anyone should play the pick and roll with LaMarcus because the guy just donīt know how to set a hard screen.

This is a great asset that Gasol brings, he really knows how to put screens.

Lamarcus doesnt know how to set hard screens because he's looking for the pass. A hard screen result in a perimter playing getting a good shoot. A weak fade results in a pass to him. He's a selfish dude.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Porker was milking the two-man game w/ LMA when LMA was torching OKC.

Manure has David Lee on the bench who is probably the best "roll man" on the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As much as I hate David lee...It's nice to finally have a legit roll man. Can't believe the team last year won 67 games withoutba legit roll guy. Crazy.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Lamarcus doesnt know how to set hard screens because he's looking for the pass. A hard screen result in a perimter playing getting a good shoot. A weak fade results in a pass to him. He's a selfish dude.
    Porker does need hard screens:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm really surprised by the lack of minutes George and Butelr are getting in this tournament. Klay can barely dribble the basketball..

I can't imagine George or Butler being eay worse with the three in such a shorter line.

This Coach K is lucky the talent level is extrmely in their favour otherwise, they wouldbt even get past the group stage.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    As much as I hate David lee...It's nice to finally have a legit roll man. Can't believe the team last year won 67 games withoutba legit roll guy. Crazy.
    He OWNS the Cavs:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Porker does need hard screens:

I'd rather see Porker with the ball at times than LMAloser though...tbh.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I'm really surprised by the lack of minutes George and Butelr are getting in this tournament
    Jimmy "No Buckets" Butler was terrible.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I'd rather see Porker with the ball at times than LMAloser though...tbh.
    Loser lose together.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jimmy "No Buckets" Butler was terrible.
    Yeah he's been awful but George has been a plus. I'm not sure why coach K is so stubboron with a traditional SG.

Lowry-George-Durant-Melo-Deandre getting the most minutes isnthe way to go, imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spain with FatGasol+Ibaka would have beaten this Team Usa..

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Yeah he's been awful but George has been a plus. I'm not sure why coach K is so stubboron with a traditional SG.

Lowry-George-Durant-Melo-Deandre getting the most minutes isnthe way to go, imo.
    Melo sucks & is living off the Baynes game. They dominated Argentina when he got benched for George.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Spain got killed on the offensive boards, Marc/Ibaka would have helped for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Melo sucks & is living off the Baynes game. They dominated Argentina when he got benched for George.
    Yeah but Melo isnt going to be benched.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nop

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last time I checked they had just 1 gold. What chances for gold do they have left? Soccer, volleyball, and what else?
    They have 5 gold, 5 silver and 5 bronze.

Thread Information