Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That wasn't rust got. Thats a truth of life. They were well rested and they got their pushed. Stop being a cuck sucking got.
    I understand why your are in denial. Just remove the Spur goggles. I'm no Waarior fan, but I recognize they are unbeatable in 7. And trust me, I hope the Cavs prove me wrong.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I understand why your are in denial. Just remove the Spur goggles. I'm no Waarior fan, but I recognize they are unbeatable in 7. And trust me, I hope the Cavs prove me wrong.
    Your the one making excuses.

I'm stating facts.

Cuck sucking got vanilla poster.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your the one making excuses.

I'm stating facts.

Cuck sucking got vanilla poster.
    Facts? They swept us. We had a lead in one game. And their full team has owned us the last two years.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Facts? They swept us. We had a lead in one game. And their full team has owned us the last two years.
    We have owned them the last 3 years.

We even beat them in the playoffs.

And that one game was FACTS.

Spurs were pushing that , got.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People are debating a full strength squad vs a full strength squad. Not an injureless Kawhi squad. That's facts.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors have 2 of the top 6 players in the league in their primes. That's tough to beat.
    Yet spurs were beating their brains out missing their 2nd best player?.... warriors are a media hyped playground team that has the media pumping them as best team ever so if cavs win lebron will be the best ever. Not too hard to figure out

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People are debating a full strength squad vs a full strength squad. Not an injureless Kawhi squad. That's facts.
    Well Rockets won game one in a blowout and Spurs won the series. So there are no facts that show that bc the Spurs had a 20 point lead in one game, they would've won in 7 or less with Kawhi. But I'm not arguing anymore with the Spurs blinders. I admire the homerism, I just can't ignore the truth.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet spurs were beating their brains out missing their 2nd best player?.... warriors are a media hyped playground team that has the media pumping them as best team ever so if cavs win lebron will be the best ever. Not too hard to figure out
    Yikes. I mean I get the Spurs fan blinders, but you really don't think they are the best team in the NBA? Ok.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yikes. I mean I get the Spurs fan blinders, but you really don't think they are the best team in the NBA? Ok.
    The warriors didnt beat anyone to get there. The spurs full strength would have beaten them.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well Rockets won game one in a blowout and Spurs won the series. So there are no facts that show that bc the Spurs had a 20 point lead in one game, they would've won in 7 or less with Kawhi. But I'm not arguing anymore with the Spurs blinders. I admire the homerism, I just can't ignore the truth.
    Doesn't game one winner take 80% of the series.

FACTS.

Cuck sucking vanilla made pussy poster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't game one winner take 80% of the series.

FACTS.

Cuck sucking vanilla made pussy poster.
    Damn.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The warriors didnt beat anyone to get there. The spurs full strength would have beaten them.
    They had the best record two years in a row for the entire NBA and have the all time best regular season. Then they stomped everyone but Cavs in the playoffs. And they probably sweep the Cavs this year with Durant. I don't like the Warriors, but they are the team to beat and they are incredibly good. I just don't see the Spurs with Kawhi winning in 7. The Spurs decision to go big doesn't look like it will work. I don't know what they do. But CP3 won't be enough.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They had the best record two years in a row for the entire NBA and have the all time best regular season. Then they stomped everyone but Cavs in the playoffs. And they probably sweep the Cavs this year with Durant. I don't like the Warriors, but they are the team to beat and they are incredibly good. I just don't see the Spurs with Kawhi winning in 7. The Spurs decision to go big doesn't look like it will work. I don't know what they do. But CP3 won't be enough.
    Spurs lost 3 of 4 games with their bench, by less than the cavs lost game 1. Spurs, had they had healthy kl and tp, would have beaten the warriors. Spurs beat the absolute piss out of the warriors 2 of 3 this year, but i dont take much into that. Fine if you think its koolaid, but the reality is the warriors playoff run is as easy as the cavs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs lost 3 of 4 games with their bench, by less than the cavs lost game 1. Spurs, had they had healthy kl and tp, would have beaten the warriors. Spurs beat the absolute piss out of the warriors 2 of 3 this year, but i dont take much into that. Fine if you think its koolaid, but the reality is the warriors playoff run is as easy as the cavs
    GSW took their lead and then ran out the clock. They didn't have to play their best BB to beat a Kawhi-less Spurs. Hey the series would've been a lot closer with Kawhi, but I don't see the Spurs playing perfect enough for 4 games. We just don't have the firepower and no answer for Curry when he goes beast mode. Like last year showed, Kawhi and Durant mostly cancel each other out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes and the Thunder beat us. Tough to beat. And the Thunder only had two offensive threats. You have to guard all 5 Warriors on the court. Tough to do.
    Plus, there was nowhere to hide Parker and Mills on defense against the Warriors

OKC always had non threats like Roberson and Thabo etc to hide guys on

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GSW took their lead and then ran out the clock. They didn't have to play their best BB to beat a Kawhi-less Spurs. Hey the series would've been a lot closer with Kawhi, but I don't see the Spurs playing perfect enough for 4 games. We just don't have the firepower and no answer for Curry when he goes beast mode. Like last year showed, Kawhi and Durant mostly cancel each other out.
    Bump cause im right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs didn't lose to the warriors on talent. We actually were owning them.
    It's so sad this will be forgotten if/when the win the 'ship Kawhi was owning them badly and the team was basically hitting on all cylinders.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus, there was nowhere to hide Parker and Mills on defense against the Warriors

OKC always had non threats like Roberson and Thabo etc to hide guys on
    You no smart

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, this was back when it seemed like Bourosis was an option. Holy .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, people actually didn't think Durant would make a difference compared to Barnes. Only one ball!

Sure, Durant in 2 games has outscored Barnes' entire finals total with incredible efficiency. But still only one ball.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump cause im right
    Actually, you are mostly wrong. In game 1, after Kawhi went down, the Spurs heave up a 20+ point lead. That's like losing by 20+ points. In game 2, Spurs lost by 36 points. So both Spur losses without Kawhi were worse than the Cav losses in Oakland. We'll see how the Cavs do at home, but I bet they do better than the Spurs did without Kawhi. I like your faith in the Spurs, but I think you are underestimating how good GSW are. Kawhi is a start for beating the Warriors. But we need more than a healthy Kawhi. And I don't think Paul is enough. You can bump this thread if the Spurs eliminate the Warriors next year with the same team or only Paul and I'll gladly eat crow. But from what I saw, a rusty Warriors team struggled against a sharp Spurs team in game 1 and mostly toyed with the Spurs in 2-4.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, you are mostly wrong. In game 1, after Kawhi went down, the Spurs heave up a 20+ point lead. That's like losing by 20+ points. In game 2, Spurs lost by 36 points. So both Spur losses without Kawhi were worse than the Cav losses in Oakland. We'll see how the Cavs do at home, but I bet they do better than the Spurs did without Kawhi. I like your faith in the Spurs, but I think you are underestimating how good GSW are. Kawhi is a start for beating the Warriors. But we need more than a healthy Kawhi. And I don't think Paul is enough. You can bump this thread if the Spurs eliminate the Warriors next year with the same team or only Paul and I'll gladly eat crow. But from what I saw, a rusty Warriors team struggled against a sharp Spurs team in game 1 and mostly toyed with the Spurs in 2-4.
    Dude, give it a rest. You are completely off base... keep reaching though.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs can win 60 games next year because the rest of the league is total ass RN. The talent that's not concentrated in GSW is scattered across other teams that have serious flaws. The Spurs are better than the balance of the league but still far behind the Warriors. Need to ditch Pau, LaMarsha, Green, Parker, etc. if they want to try to compete with GSW.

Thread Information