Any shots that get taken away from Klay and Curry is a good thing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    starting Kyle as SG /green

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Klay was pissed last night. He went about 2 minutes or so without even touching the ball and no one looking for him. So when he would get the ball, he'd shoot that thing immediately haha. Plus he was having to guard Kawhi. He can't be happy over that . He just can't be

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    james evans on fire.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Klay was pissed last night. He went about 2 minutes or so without even touching the ball and no one looking for him. So when he would get the ball, he'd shoot that thing immediately haha. Plus he was having to guard Kawhi. He can't be happy over that . He just can't be
    Good points. You are on fire today man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, these fake ass fans here just basically handed GS the championship when they signed KD. No one thought about anything. No one considered that they got rid of 6 role players willing to do the dirty work and added KD, Zaza and David West's sorry ass. Everyone here just feels life is like a video game and you can just add 1 player and he can score all the points.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said that it would slowly dawn on Thompson how he would eventually be shown the door (cost/benefit reasons) and that Durant would be getting all his touches and this would damage the locker room. Maybe it's already starting to happen.

Pop took his brain back. xellos88330's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GSW has been exposed. I am talking their nudes were just leaked on the internet and everyone is laughing because they all have clit s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bump

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dubs got exposed again.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Change the game plan. Put the ball back in Parker's hands. In the last 4 years, we're undefeated in the playoffs when Parker leads the team in scoring. And practically the opposite is true when the ball is in someone else's hands.

damn, i'm starting to be convinced that SASdynasty! is tony parker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GSW has been exposed. I am talking their nudes were just leaked on the internet and everyone is laughing because they all have clit s.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    interesting discussion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. The team we have can beat anyone in the league. This team will win 60 games again next year too if we can keep them together. But Gasol and Aldridge are almost useless against the Warriors. Pau more so than Aldridge. I know people think they are unbeatable in a 7 game series but i dont believe that if u put together a team that can match up better. Obviously with little cap room that wont be possible unless we can unload both Gasol and Aldridge via trade. If you were to put kawhi on the Rockets, the Rockets would beat the Warriors or atleast take them to 7 games. We need shooters. 3 point shooters to beat the Warriors. Simmons and Greens D are almost useless when the Warriors are still scoring 125 a game. If you can keep it close with ur own 3 point threat the Warriors will fold. Just like the Rockets did. We need our own death squad of 3 point shooters.Warriors are gonna have this core together the next 3-4 years. Thats who we need to be built to beat

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors have 2 of the top 6 players in the league in their primes. That's tough to beat.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors have 2 of the top 6 players in the league in their primes. That's tough to beat.
    So did the Thunder. The Spurs need someone to assume the primary scorer position, allowing the KingSlayer to be the secondary scorer and primary defender, LMA would be ok as the third option. However it would take a LBJ, CP3, or more realistically a Boogie level player to be the primary scorer on a team with Kiwi on the roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi - check
    Keep Zaza away from Kawhi...
    PF-C that can post up and pass

That's it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, these fake ass fans here just basically handed GS the championship when they signed KD. No one thought about anything. No one considered that they got rid of 6 role players willing to do the dirty work and added KD, Zaza and David West's sorry ass. Everyone here just feels life is like a video game and you can just add 1 player and he can score all the points.
    OMG..

We handed them the le because it's common sense..a 73-win team adds a top 20 player of all-time in his prime and doesn't lose a single relevant player Tyronn Lue just called them the best team he's ever seen, and that played for the 15-1 Lakers..there's a reason many people want to change the rules, right now, it's unfair..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All true, but I do think the way their compe ion has fawned over them, particularly before and during series', has been disgusting. This from a league where it's usually blasphemous to even admit someone played good defense, yet they all sound defeatist and act like they're the best team they've ever seen.

This is where I miss not only Duncan, but even Garnett and Bryant, because they'd have never pulled that .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All true, but I do think the way their compe ion has fawned over them, particularly before and during series', has been disgusting. This from a league where it's usually blasphemous to even admit someone played good defense, yet they all sound defeatist and act like they're the best team they've ever seen.

This is where I miss not only Duncan, but even Garnett and Bryant, because they'd have never pulled that .
    Pop has done the same thing, tbh, I agree..I don't remember if he did the same with the Lakers, but nothing makes him happier nowadays than praising the Warriors

LeBron went at it differently, at least..he was asked if they were the best team he's ever went against, and he named all the other great teams that opposed him, rather than just giving it to GS..
    Last edited by HarlemHeat37; 06-03-2017 at 03:07 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So did the Thunder. The Spurs need someone to assume the primary scorer position, allowing the KingSlayer to be the secondary scorer and primary defender, LMA would be ok as the third option. However it would take a LBJ, CP3, or more realistically a Boogie level player to be the primary scorer on a team with Kiwi on the roster.
    Yes and the Thunder beat us. Tough to beat. And the Thunder only had two offensive threats. You have to guard all 5 Warriors on the court. Tough to do.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes and the Thunder beat us. Tough to beat. And the Thunder only had two offensive threats. You have to guard all 5 Warriors on the court. Tough to do.
    Not to mention Westbrook can often beat himself, while Curry is a historically unique matchup problem (even if he isn't shooting well, he draws off-ball attention at a rate that has never been seen)..

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OMG..

We handed them the le because it's common sense..a 73-win team adds a top 20 player of all-time in his prime and doesn't lose a single relevant player Tyronn Lue just called them the best team he's ever seen, and that played for the 15-1 Lakers..there's a reason many people want to change the rules, right now, it's unfair..
    Spurs didn't lose to the warriors on talent. We actually were owning them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs didn't lose to the warriors on talent. We actually were owning them.
    Warriors were shaking off rust. They would've beat the Spurs, just not in a sweep. How many times did the Spurs lose game 1 to an inferior team only to come back and take care of business? Plenty. I still think we played them the best with Kawhi, but they had over a week of rust to shake and Curry was heating up in the 2nd half of Game 1.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors were shaking off rust. They would've beat the Spurs, just not in a sweep. How many times did the Spurs lose game 1 to an inferior team only to come back and take care of business? Plenty. I still think we played them the best with Kawhi, but they had over a week of rust to shake and Curry was heating up in the 2nd half of Game 1.
    That wasn't rust got. Thats a truth of life. They were well rested and they got their pushed. Stop being a cuck sucking got.

Thread Information