Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I don’t like about him is the jacking up shots when there is a small bit of daylight. Despite Poop’s quotes to the media, he is nowhere as good as Curry. Needs to pass more and take shots when open or after a couple of passes. Patty is also guilty of this shot selection method, but stopped it for the most part during the last month.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think that will come in time you can tell he is still fighting that “I have to prove that I belong here” which is good and bad. It made him work his ass off this summer but it also makes him try to do things that are above his ability. I have not been a fan of his but he is starting to win me over don’t get me wrong he will and should never be a starter but I think he can carve out a decent bench role if he keeps improving.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes is trash

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hear KY calling you for his ass to be wiped.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One man’s trash is another man’s starting SG.
    Last edited by Dverde; 12-27-2018 at 04:21 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on man, now I'm not the biggest Forbes fan, but he is certainly NOT trash. He's worked hard and is starting to turn himself into a solid player. You should probably stop posting if you think everyone on the team is trash. Go follow Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes is far better than he was earlier in the season. Still a limited player, but I'm impressed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I won’t get my hopes too high on him, since he is a very limited player with only one NBA skill and with the level of confidence of a frustrated DDR, BUT gotta give it to him. He has stepped up nicely into a role I don’t even think he expected to play. I fully expect him to sink under pressure, though. Hopefully I’m wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exceeded expectations but still hope that PATFO uses him as a trade chip around draft time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exceeded expectations but still hope that PATFO uses him as a trade chip around draft time.
    please let it be Mills instead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes has exceeded expectations tbh, and for cheaps. He’d be a great role player and can ball with the 2nd unit for instant offense. He’s a hard worker and it shows where he is now after not being drafted. Pops has affinity with that kind of player. I doubt he’d trade him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He probably could be traded like George Hill come draft time for a superstar at the 15th pick...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As with most players that come from SA and become a common name, when they leave for a bigger pay day they are never heard from again. To name a few Gary Neal, Derrick Anderson, James Anderson, Dejuan Blair Even Stephen Jackson. Cannot remember his name, something like Mason but he played for the SPURS for like 2 seasons and had small dreads like Patty Mills think his name started with a M or something like that.. Was a shooting guard couple years back for the spurs. Proof i cannot remember his name is, should be proof enough..

Bryn Forbes is what he is, I do not see him getting much better as far as his ceiling, but the guy can flat out shoot and there will always be a need for that.

In saying that i do not knock anyone from chasing the almighty Dollar, careers are short in that profession get it while you can.
    Last edited by DaBears; 12-28-2018 at 10:29 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How dare you forget Roger Mason Jr. and his heroics on christmas vs the Suns.

JK, he was a scrub, but had a couple of decent years for us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes will be very erratic in the regular season and completely the bed in the playoffs... He just doesn't have the guts to get significant minutes on a championship team... Sell while stock is high... And this is definitely the highest his stock will get

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes will be very erratic in the regular season and completely the bed in the playoffs... He just doesn't have the guts to get significant minutes on a championship team... Sell while stock is high... And this is definitely the highest his stock will get
    I tend to agree on the post. If the front office is unwilling to move Patty Mills, they should ship him out. He’s going to get Kyle Anderson type money from some dumb front office in 2020. We actually have depth in that position.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I tend to agree on the post. If the front office is unwilling to move Patty Mills, they should ship him out. He’s going to get Kyle Anderson type money from some dumb front office in 2020. We actually have depth in that position.
    Agree. He's been playing decently as of late, I'll admit but he's still very limited and his flaws will show through more often than not.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How dare you forget Roger Mason Jr. and his heroics on christmas vs the Suns.

JK, he was a scrub, but had a couple of decent years for us.
    Great memory. That and the and-1 against the Lakers (with the semi testicle juggle) to beat them in a regular season game in 08-09 were his best shots.

You can also see Tim's leadership on display the way he fistpumped after the shot and did a one-man mob on Mason. That's some of what Pop was saying that Number 2 lacks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great memory. That and the and-1 against the Lakers (with the semi testicle juggle) to beat them in a regular season game in 08-09 were his best shots.

You can also see Tim's leadership on display the way he fistpumped after the shot and did a one-man mob on Mason. That's some of what Pop was saying that Number 2 lacks.
    Totally forgot about that one.

Especially sweet after Kobe hit that 3, danced towards his bench. And as another plus, the foul was on Fisher.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And the 3 vs Boston

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We got a Red -type player. He exceeded expectations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes is legit, he's just not ready. In two years this guy could be one of the best shooters in the league, book it.
    3-13-2018

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes... what a steal...

Thread Information