Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    An in St. Louis too... Cop shot in the neck during a traffic stop.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What kind of guy would want to be a cop, yep...power hungry freak. I've had a lot of dealing with them over the (16-30) years, most are grade a jerks. I can't feel sorry for them at all.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What kind of guy would want to be a cop, yep...power hungry freak. I've had a lot of dealing with them over the (16-30) years, most are grade a jerks. I can't feel sorry for them at all.
    Only reason why you hate cops is because they'd be on your pedophile ass if they knew your pedophole crime..POS

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is what mob mentality via social media is growing. It's not just in the US. It's fueled by sensational word play in mainstream media with emphasis on things like race and religion. Instead of saying a man was shot, they say a black man was shot. Suddenly it's a race issue. Then they sit back and watch the social streams and prepare their massive headlines for the chaos that ensues. They are the supply and the demand.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    This is what mob mentality via social media is growing. It's not just in the US. It's fueled by sensational word play in mainstream media with emphasis on things like race and religion. Instead of saying a man was shot, they say a black man was shot. Suddenly it's a race issue. Then they sit back and watch the social streams and prepare their massive headlines for the chaos that ensues. They are the supply and the demand.

You nailed it sir...

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Only reason why you hate cops is because they'd be on your pedophile ass if they knew your pedophole crime..POS
    Are you re ed?

Thread Information