Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Wade

The Miami Heat have matched the four-year, $50 million offer sheet Tyler Johnson signed with the Brooklyn Nets.
    Johnson’s contract included $18 million-plus and $19 million-plus “poison pill” provisions in years three and four of the deal.
    Johnson made $507,000 in his second NBA season for the Heat in 2015-16.
    Johnson was an undrafted D-League guard in 2015 and played in just 68 games over parts of two seasons. Johnson missed nearly three months this season because of shoulder surgery but returned in the playoffs for Miami.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy , they won't pay Wade but they'll pay that scrub mother er? Still not as bad as Portland paying $75 million for Crabbes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's more than wade wanted lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's more than wade wanted lol
    It`s not. Wade wanted that for 2 years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I understood the Nets paying that 18 and 19 mil in year 3 and 4 becuase they'll still be crap, amazed Riley is willing to restrict his free agent moves so much 2-3 years down the track. I guess this means he thinks they'll hit their FAs next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Riley's pissed off he made a mess of Heat's cap situation and must have been on the booze lately.
    Last edited by BG_Spurs_Fan; 07-11-2016 at 05:06 AM.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Holy , they won't pay Wade but they'll pay that scrub mother er? Still not as bad as Portland paying $75 million for Crabbes.
    No way. Look at Crabbe's numbers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way. Look at Crabbe's numbers.
    I did, they're really ty.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    I did, they're really ty.
    Nope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL $18.75 million a year for a guy with a significantly below average PER of 12.26 (NBA average is 15). The guy doesn't rebound, he's not a good passer, he's not an elite defender like a Tony Allen or Bruce Bowen where could overlook offensive shortcomings. I don't see where the guy deserves superstar money. Have fun with that contract Portland.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    LOL $18.75 million a year for a guy with a significantly below average PER of 12.26 (NBA average is 15). The guy doesn't rebound, he's not a good passer, he's not an elite defender like a Tony Allen or Bruce Bowen where could overlook offensive shortcomings. I don't see where the guy deserves superstar money. Have fun with that contract Portland.
    It's a new day brother. That's not a superstar contract any more. He was our leading scorer off the bench and he shoots 39.3 % from 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Riley's pissed off he made a mess of Heat's cap situation and must have been on the booze lately.
    Only logical explanation really.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People often get sensitive about how stars are handled, but we've seen this off season what happens when a star decides to leave... OKC is out of the running for a le and, if Westbrook doesn't commit, possibly rebuilding from scratch. Riley did an admirable job of rebuilding after LeBron left, but now Wade is gone too (the two are unquestionably related) and Miami's back to being a nonfactor...

Thread Information