Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I didn't clarify .

I was done with bebop and champloo--- they were relatively short, but am currently on FMA (8th episode). Its already really good this far in so I'm guessing it ends strong.
    There are like 15 episodes you can skip with Full Metal Alchemist. They're fillers that have nothing to do with the story.

http://www.animefillerlist.com/shows...etal-alchemist

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    bleach manga ends this week fellas so much for building up the villain in arc1 to appear in arc2 against the final villain only to be killed in 1chapter, while every other lesser character gets a 20chapter battle and backstory how they started from the bottom...fkn pathetic from the publishers forcing the author to end his work, maybe ran out of budget or focus on other ...

as for berserk the anime, heard its back...is that continuing from the last OVA?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    bleach manga ends this week fellas so much for building up the villain in arc1 to appear in arc2 against the final villain only to be killed in 1chapter, while every other lesser character gets a 20chapter battle and backstory how they started from the bottom...fkn pathetic from the publishers forcing the author to end his work, maybe ran out of budget or focus on other ...

as for berserk the anime, heard its back...is that continuing from the last OVA?
    How can you read mangas? boring .

I may watch if they ever decide to turn it into animation. Like they did with Inuyasha with the final arc.

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wait..did you watch FMA or Brotherhood?

Brotherhood is so much better than FMA.
    Yea thats the one I'm watching
    There are like 15 episodes you can skip with Full Metal Alchemist. They're fillers that have nothing to do with the story.

http://www.animefillerlist.com/shows...etal-alchemist
    Sweet, I ing hate the where they go away from the main story line

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How can you read mangas? boring .

I may watch if they ever decide to turn it into animation. Like they did with Inuyasha with the final arc.
    apparently arc 2 the quincy storyline, never got licence to be animated...so yeh...

Thread Information