Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    One Punch Man seems pretty funny and interesting, I like it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Let me help you out OP
    lakaluva Koolaid_Man

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    One Punch Man seems pretty funny and interesting, I like it.
    im waiting for season 2 of that...

saitama is too fkn op, see how he fkn tank that one eye alien and gets his arm hacked off...thats fkn tank

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Steins Gate. It's the only anime I've ever watched and easily one of the best shows I've ever watched. Seriously, even as an anime hater, this show blew me away. I guess it helps if you're into time-traveling stuff like I am. It's pretty short (iirc just around a dozen episodes) and it starts off quite slow but trust me stick with it, it's worth it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I gave up on anime years ago. Recent animes have way too many fan service, weird lolicon and I've realized through the years how much of anime's story progress is heavily dependabt on the japanese crowed and how they want it to progress...it's 90% fun service...thw story is many times forced.

I suppose the 90' and 00 have a couple of decent ones.

The original 76 episode of ippo is A MUST watch tough. was the bomb. One of the very animes where the protaginist doesnt look like a got.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    One punch man is the only anime I've watched in like 12 years. its good

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    my roomate watched aldnoah.zero on netflix he said it was good

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LMAO in losers

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lubbock

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    One punch man is the only anime I've watched in like 12 years. its good

I gave up on anime years ago. Recent animes have way too many fan service, weird lolicon and I've realized through the years how much of anime's story progress is heavily dependabt on the japanese crowed and how they want it to progress...it's 90% fun service...thw story is many times forced.

I suppose the 90' and 00 have a couple of decent ones.

The original 76 episode of ippo is A MUST watch tough. was the bomb. One of the very animes where the protaginist doesnt look like a got.
    I'll give that a try, btw What is fan service?
    im waiting for season 2 of that...

saitama is too fkn op, see how he fkn tank that one eye alien and gets his arm hacked off...thats fkn tank
    Ye I'm starting to see why people think some of the shows are cool.
    Steins Gate. It's the only anime I've ever watched and easily one of the best shows I've ever watched. Seriously, even as an anime hater, this show blew me away. I guess it helps if you're into time-traveling stuff like I am. It's pretty short (iirc just around a dozen episodes) and it starts off quite slow but trust me stick with it, it's worth it.

aw no, nobody else would touch naruto with a 10 ft pole

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I'll give that a try, btw What is fan service?

Ye I'm starting to see why people think some of the shows are cool.

aw no, nobody else would touch naruto with a 10 ft pole
    Fan service means a lot of things. But to put it in basic terms..its basically forcing cliches, lolicon like weird 14 year old girls, forcing a particular ending and story because of fans. Its so common in anime...slso 95% of anime have weird looking pretty boys and pre-pubecent girls.

You should chec out FMA brotherhood though. It's almost the unanimous best anime of all time and has zero fan service. Ippo is also almost the unanimous and most realistic sport anime of all time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Some Animes are pretty good.

Gay like naruto aside, there are some legit good ones that are aim at adults.

They dont make 'em like before though. I'm down with Bas , Cowboy Bebop Trigun and Berserk. Good .

They're making a remake of Berserk I read. Might check that out to see if it measures up to the old one.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Fan service means a lot of things. But to put it in basic terms..its basically forcing cliches, lolicon like weird 14 year old girls, forcing a particular ending and story because of fans. Its so common in anime...slso 95% of anime have weird looking pretty boys and pre-pubecent girls.

You should chec out FMA brotherhood though. It's almost the unanimous best anime of all time and has zero fan service. Ippo is also almost the unanimous and most realistic sport anime of all time.
    Ahhh I see. Yea that was one of the reasons I always had a negative opinion, the friendship power y main character stuff I can't take. I'll give Ippo a try, but what about that basketball one? (one poster had an avatar of it)
    Some Animes are pretty good.

Gay like naruto aside, there are some legit good ones that are aim at adults.

They dont make 'em like before though. I'm down with Bas , Cowboy Bebop Trigun and Berserk. Good .

They're making a remake of Berserk I read. Might check that out to see if it measures up to the old one.
    I've heard those are good recommendations especially Cowboy which is supposed to be jazz theme heavy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ahhh I see. Yea that was one of the reasons I always had a negative opinion, the friendship power y main character stuff I can't take. I'll give Ippo a try, but what about that basketball one? (one poster had an avatar of it)

I've heard those are good recommendations especially Cowboy which is supposed to be jazz theme heavy.
    Slam dunk is a must watch too. It's a funny show.

Its basically the chicago bulls with Dennis Rodman being the main character.

The most popular basketball is some gy looking shjit with blue hair and overall gy stuff.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I would recomend staying out of FMA brotherhood though because nothing else will looks good after watching that show. After finishing Brotherhood a few years back, I couldnt get myself to watch anything after...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    problem with naruto, they spent nearly a whole year on filler episodes while the manga is already done and finish

yet its the final war now to end all things, instead they give us a year of filler episodes how kaguya started it all, then the 3 bas childs creating everything that is the ninja world, they are trying to milk every dollar out of this show, when all they are doing is making it as the longer it drags on with the filler episodes...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Grown ass men watching anime beating off to drawings of asian children.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I would recomend staying out of FMA brotherhood though because nothing else will looks good after watching that show. After finishing Brotherhood a few years back, I couldnt get myself to watch anything after...
    Yea, everyone puts that as a #1 recommendation, I've only seen like 3 shows so I'll watch a couple of the other ones recommended before starting that tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    St. Mary's Rattlers
    no some time we beat off to the big ass metal mechas and magical swords. IT's no worse than the Game of Thrones crap

Shootin' like Ed O'Bannon Darius McCrary's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Attack on an

It's on netflix. in baaddddd

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Attack on an

It's on netflix. in baaddddd
    u watch the live action movie? i think theres 2 movies of it

but anyway, not a fan of AOT, the main character is a fkn emo pos...the other characters less screen time but their character development is better then main guy,

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not as bad as spending half the day here posting 50 times a day.

Thread Information