Page 31 of 187 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    [[[May's call for new internet regulations was part of a larger strategy to combat terror, including what she described as "far too much tolerance of extremism in our country."]]]

I'll just bet she did.

What's the matter, May, don't it float? Don't fret though, it ain't like it's your children dead in the ground. Just strangers. You're fine.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Prime Minister May is goin' after that Internet. All those people laying dead in the ground and 30, not 30, 48 others maimed forever and she's goin' after on line'ers.

tee, hee.

Though they did jockey right out after the slaughter and arrested 7 terrorists. Yes, knew exactly where they were and went straight away and dragged 'em on in.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol people still claiming islam isn't the religion of violence and hate... that's literally everything it's about.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol people still claiming islam isn't the religion of violence and hate... that's literally everything it's about.
    But, May is really hot to get the con on that Internet. Same thing with the other assholes in this country. Why? Because the potential for $ is boundless,,,got nothing to do with anything but money. The mother ers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    World leaders call for unity after London attack. Trump tweets the complete opposite.

“My thoughts go out to the victims and their loved ones,” French President Emmanuel Macron said on Twitter.

“Awful news,” wrote Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau the same evening, adding, “We're monitoring the situation.”

And then there was President Trump.

Before London police or anyone else had announced that the attack was linked to terrorism —

the president of the United States retweeted an unsourced blurb from Drudge.com:

“Fears of new terror attack after van 'mows down 20 people' on London Bridge.”

Fifteen minutes later, Trump issued his second tweet since the attack — promoting his administration's legally embattled “travel ban,” which hinders people from several Muslim-majority countries from entering the United States.

Donald J. Trump
    ✔@realDonaldTrump

We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights.

We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!

6:17 PM - 3 Jun 2017

On London Mayor Sadiq Khan's Twitter account, which had deferred to police in the early minutes of the attack, the mayor urged “all Londoners to remain calm and vigilant today and in the days ahead” and vowed that terrorists would not cow his city.

On the BBC, Khan also told Londoners to expect a heavy police presence in the days ahead. “No need to be alarmed,” he said. “One of the things the police, all of us, need to do is make sure we're as safe as we possibly can be.”

In Trump's first two tweets of the morning, he attacked political correctness — then quoted a fragment of Khan's statement to
    essentially upbraid the elected leader of a wounded city.

Donald J. Trump
    ✔@realDonaldTrump

We must stop being politically correct and get down to the business of security for our people. If we don't get smart it will only get worse
    6:19 AM - 4 Jun 2017

Donald J. Trump
    ✔@realDonaldTrump

At least 7 dead and 48 wounded in terror attack and Mayor of London says there is "no reason to be alarmed!"
    6:31 AM - 4 Jun 2017

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...t-draw7&wpmm=1

you total assholes have elected a mentally ill, total asshole

Trash will "get smart"?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conservatives are ASSHOLES everywhere

London terror attacks: Pauline Hanson co-opts police advice

It says Australia won't hide "the fact that terrorism is related to the Islamic teachings" and that Australians are tired of telling politicians "Islam is incompatible with Australian values".

"Stop Islamic Immigration before Australia hits 5% like England," Senator Hanson's tweeted graphic says.

Senator Hanson has spent the past week in a dispute with Australia's spy chief over whether there are links between Middle Eastern refugees and terrorism.

ASIO boss Duncan Lewis told Senator Hanson during a parliamentary hearing he had "absolutely no evidence to suggest there is a connection between refugees and terrorism".

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/austra...ice/ar-BBBVo1f

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘He makes me puke’: Ex-British ambassador blisters Trump for divisive tweets after London attacks

“Let me be diplomatic. Trump makes me puke,”

former Ambassador
    Christopher Meyer wrote in response to a Washington Post report detailing the president’s late-night tweetstorm about the London attacks.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/he-m...e+Raw+Story%29

You Stay Classy, Repugs

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    was this an attempt to troll or do you actually agree with Rehman and are therefore just as stupid?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    ‘He makes me puke’: Ex-British ambassador blisters Trump for divisive tweets after London attacks

“Let me be diplomatic. Trump makes me puke,”

former Ambassador
    Christopher Meyer wrote in response to a Washington Post report detailing the president’s late-night tweetstorm about the London attacks.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/he-m...e+Raw+Story%29

You Stay Classy, Repugs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think Donald is doing a good job as president?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever we can do apparently includes passive aggressive attacks on the London mayor over out-of-context quotes the day after the attack.

I'm sure London is very grateful. What a ing embarrassment and what a shame for people who are still proud of this piece of garbage, or pretend to be for the sake of party or whatever other ridiculous motivation.
    Last edited by Spurminator; 06-04-2017 at 02:59 PM.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Didnt know you were an expert or are you just bringing more of your awkward Euro opinions like you do with sports in this country.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Conservatives are ASSHOLES everywhere

London terror attacks: Pauline Hanson co-opts police advice

It says Australia won't hide "the fact that terrorism is related to the Islamic teachings" and that Australians are tired of telling politicians "Islam is incompatible with Australian values".

"Stop Islamic Immigration before Australia hits 5% like England," Senator Hanson's tweeted graphic says.

Senator Hanson has spent the past week in a dispute with Australia's spy chief over whether there are links between Middle Eastern refugees and terrorism.

ASIO boss Duncan Lewis told Senator Hanson during a parliamentary hearing he had "absolutely no evidence to suggest there is a connection between refugees and terrorism".

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/austra...ice/ar-BBBVo1f

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Didnt know you were an expert or are you just bringing more of your awkward Euro opinions like you do with sports in this country.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count

Those tweets don't say much just like your irrelevance when it comes to fighting the problem.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    And that Imam apparently is a fake since Mohammad had no sons

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess the right has found their Muslim Pastor Manning.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Based Tawhidi

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Based Tawhidi
    More like fake Tawhidi. If he was a team Imam, why would he trash his own faith? That's like a priest saying Catholicism supports pedophila.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's not an opinion

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    More like fake Tawhidi. If he was a team Imam, why would he trash his own faith? That's like a priest saying Catholicism supports pedophila.
    He's real.

http://www.tawhidi.com

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think Donald is doing a good job as president?
    Why do you refuse to answer this?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Why do you refuse to answer this?
    It's a vague question and has nothing to do with the topic of the thread. PM me if you're really interested or post it in the appropriate thread.

Thread Information