Page 33 of 187 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    youre either interpreting what you want to interpret or you cant ing read but what youre asking is a complete tangent from my original post. i havent walked back anything, i havent said anything about what causes terrorism, you just cant keep up or youre reading too many concurrent spurstalk and 4chan threads at once and its confusing you

so go back and read it, and if you want to know what the experts think about stabilizing the middle east and reducing terror there, you should probably look somewhere other than spurstalk.com
    I took my time and read every word of your post here and all I saw was a long winded deflection. My question to you was pretty simple as I'm just asking for your opinion. There is no right or wrong answer.

Why do you think we are seeing these attacks abroad and what can be done to lessen the frequency?

Take a deep breath and address the two part question without flying into a fit of rage.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    While Lambert works on a new theory here's a video of a staged ISIS protest after the London attack

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i guess fox was in on it too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While Lambert works on a new theory here's a video of a staged ISIS protest after the London attack

Holy not surprised though; CNN has been doing this for decades. It's disgusting that it goes unchecked...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Of course...Fox is part of the 6 media corporations that own 90% of the media we see and hear. Doubt anyone here is defending Fox

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...-hiring-239120

whats scary is trump hasnt adequately staffed anti-terror agencies here in the us, which leaves us more susceptible to a terror attack, which he actually needs to happen if he has any hope of regaining majority support.

and watch his stupid minions like tsa flock to his nut sack as soon as were attacked. they are actively hoping for an attack for this reason. sick s.
    Not this sick . That's the sick s over at CNN/MSNBC, et al hopin' for a U.S. soil slaughter. This sick wants it delayed as long as possible so I can watch U.S. soil Media broil in the suns of summer...explaining why it's not happening.

+ I don't have to flock any distance whatsoever. I'm there. You couldn't drag me offin' that sack.

For what is a man
    What has he got
    If not himself than he has naught
    To say the things he truly feels
    And not the words of one who kneels

This man. This President. This man, he will never kneel.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not this sick . That's the sick s over at CNN/MSNBC, et al hopin' for a U.S. soil slaughter. This sick wants it delayed as long as possible so I can watch U.S. soil Media broil in the suns of summer...explaining why it's not happening.

+ I don't have to flock any distance whatsoever. I'm there. You couldn't drag me offin' that sack.

For what is a man
    What has he got
    If not himself than he has naught
    To say the things he truly feels
    And not the words of one who kneels

This man. This President. This man, he will never kneel.

Let us proceed...
    Enjoy it mayne. White trash is a dying demo since the under 18 population is only like 48% white irrc and obviously all white people are not white trash Trumpers like yourself. So you guys won't be pandered to forever. Lucky you'll be dead soon so you don't have to worry about that. Repub party will be fine too they'll just nominate a Hispanic like Rubio or whoever in 20 years and win that way and you guys will be a footnote in history. You can tantrum all you want to and whine about "losing" your country right now tho and enjoy yourself (like you ever personally had any control over it in the first place).
    Last edited by AaronY; 06-05-2017 at 06:44 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Enjoy it mayne. White trash is a dying demo since the under 18 population is only like 48% white irrc and obviously all white people are not white trash Trumpers like yourself. So you guys won't be pandered to forever. Lucky you'll be dead soon so you don't have to worry about that. Repub party will be fine too they'll just nominate a Hispanic like Rubio or whoever in 20 years and win that way and you guys will be a footnote in history. You can tantrum all you want to right now right now and whine about "losing" your country right now (like you ever personally had any control over it in the first place).
    He mopped the in' floor with her in' ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enjoy it mayne like I said. Let it all out.

I'm young, I can just relax and watch history take it's course tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Enjoy it mayne like I said. Let it all out.

I'm young, I can just relax and watch history take it's course tbh.
    He hit ya again 6 O'clock this morning. No one was spared.

Trump President. Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, Trump did win the election. Good point.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks, Repugs, for starting this for BigOil profits

hows that collateral damage of terrorist pushback goin for ya?

no fear, your collateral damage slaughter of foreigners is WINNING!

and you'll NEVER get sick of that winning

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks, Repugs, for starting this for BigOil profits

hows that collateral damage of terrorist pushback goin for ya?

no fear, your collateral damage slaughter of foreigners is WINNING!

and you'll NEVER get sick of that winning
    Truthfully people who are panicked by terrorism seem like they vote R overwhelmingly so its great for them boots

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truthfully people who are panicked by terrorism seem like they vote R overwhelmingly so its great for them boots
    Repug/conservative strategy for decades has been to sell themselves as "strong on national security", and to agitate, intensify its supporters by defining "others" as the problem and to fight them, to deflect from the real enemies.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-05-2017 at 08:49 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, and it works so not sure why you were making fun of them for it.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

For s sake they are in a different location for this vigil. Wouldn't surprise me if the Mayor was behind this and hired out this group of Muslims to perform fake vigils all around town for different networks. Absolutely sickening.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For s sake they are in a different location for this vigil. Wouldn't surprise me if the Mayor was behind this and hired out this group of Muslims to perform fake vigils all around town for different networks. Absolutely sickening.
    This explanation seems more plausible to you than a small group of Muslims, concerned that attacks are reflecting poorly on them, are publicly denouncing terrorism? You've never seen a small group of demonstrators surrounded by cameras? You just flatly assume they're plants who are faking it.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    This explanation seems more plausible to you than a small group of Muslims, concerned that attacks are reflecting poorly on them, are publicly denouncing terrorism? You've never seen a small group of demonstrators surrounded by cameras? You just flatly assume they're plants who are faking it.
    Did you miss the video showing them staging it for the cameras? This wasn't some organic protest

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you miss the video showing them staging it for the cameras? This wasn't some organic protest
    The shot may not have been organic but it's not uncommon for production crews to rearrange small groups of people to get a better shot. Doesn't mean those people are plants.

I've seen news crews arrange for members of opposing demonstrations to talk to each other in specific areas so they can capture footage of it. This doesn't seem much different. Certainly those people are out there to have their message heard in the media. That doesn't make it fake or disingenuous.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    staging for the cameras is ok, the Muslims with offerings were there in good faith

the camera assembling disinterested Muslims and giving them flowers would be fake.

you, OTOH, are a bad faith asshole and Trash/Pootin fellator.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    staging for the cameras is ok, the Muslims with offerings were there in good faith

the camera assembling disinterested Muslims and giving them flowers would be fake.

you, OTOH, are a bad faith asshole and Trash/Pootin fellator.
    there was even fake police tape strung up

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Were the Muslims here in good faith and with their flowers, THEN the camera crew?

G F Y, ankle biter

Police tape? yep, that totally proves the Muslims were faking it.

G F Y, ankle biter

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes, Trump did win the election. Good point.
    He mopped the in' floor with her in' ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Check out this woman's burka. Loved spelled out with weapons. That's adorable.

At 2:10

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information