Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    lol Sidenaldo failing to appear on another shootout because he always wants to go 5th to try and get the headlines.
    source?
    Ronaldo always wants to shoot first not his fault os Sarri is coaching tbh
    He doesn’t hide like Missi in big games

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    source?
    Ronaldo always wants to shoot first not his fault os Sarri is coaching tbh
    He doesn’t hide like Missi in big games
    Dude, he did the same with Portugal and Real.

Remember this ?

I guess Sarri was coaching those teams too.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Dude, he did the same with Portugal and Real.

Remember this ?

I guess Sarri was coaching those teams too.
    dude everybody knows it was the coach’s decision during that game vs Spain, why are you lying?

That’s why Ronaldo reacted like that

Beaide in their 2016 semis, when Moutinho was freaking out and refused to take a pnalry during the shootout, Ronaldo told him to stop being a pussy and to participate, and Ronaldo was the 1st to shoot for Portugal and he backed it up

Also, it seems like you conveniently forgot that for a while Messi let Neymar shoot penalties for Barcelona because he was afraid to take them

Try again

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    dude everybody knows it was the coach’s decision during that game vs Spain, why are you lying?

That’s why Ronaldo reacted like that

Beaide in their 2016 semis, when Moutinho was freaking out and refused to take a pnalry during the shootout, Ronaldo told him to stop being a pussy and to participate, and Ronaldo was the 1st to shoot for Portugal and he backed it up

Also, it seems like you conveniently forgot that for a while Messi let Neymar shoot penalties for Barcelona because he was afraid to take them

Try again
    Link?

"That's why Ronaldo reacted like that". And you dare to call other people's liars

Ronaldo is saying "injustice" on that gif. He's clearly saying that because he thinks Portugal should have went through instead of Spain. Why would he say "injustice" just because he didn't get to take his penalty?

If he wanted to kick the penalty so bad, he should have said to the coach "I'm kicking first". You gals love to brag about how alpha Sidenaldo is, why he didn't do that? (painted yoursefl into a corner son ). You know why Ronaldo didn't shoot that time? because he wanted to go last, same as yesterday.

"Messi was afraid to shoot penalties so he let Neymar take them". More lies from the guy calling other folks liars. Messi lets everybody take penalties because he isn't a selfish got. But always when the game is easily under control. When there's an important penalty, he is always the one taking charge.

Why are you acting like a 12 year old trying to defend your boyfriend? No reason to lie to defend everysingle , son. Pace yourself and choose your battles. This one was a battle for you to sit out and live to see another day, tbh.
    Last edited by DAF86; 06-18-2020 at 09:32 AM.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    For the cherry on top I leave you with this:

-Messi participated in 5 penalty shootouts, scored 4 times. 80% effectiveness.

-Sidenaldo participated in 11 penalty shootouts, scored 6 times. 54% effectiveness. (He missed 2 penalties and failed to even attempt 3 times )

Mr. Penaldo isn't so clutch when asses be getting tight.
    Last edited by DAF86; 06-18-2020 at 09:30 AM.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Ronaldo always wants to shoot last for glory but the egotistical idiot just ends up costing his team time and time again:

https://www.eurosport.com/football/c...85/story.shtml

Losing back to back finals now. Life is hard without modric and Ramos carrying him and bale outshining him on 90% of the Madrid finals

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    Ronaldo always wants to shoot last for glory but the egotistical idiot just ends up costing his team time and time again:

https://www.eurosport.com/football/c...85/story.shtml

Losing back to back finals now. Life is hard without modric and Ramos carrying him and bale outshining him on 90% of the Madrid finals
    While it's dumb to judge player by his finals record... How many finals in a row Messi lost with Argentina? How many UCL les has he won without Xavi and Iniesta holding his hand?

https://michelacosta.com/en/messi-vs...ed-and-scored/

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    While it's dumb to judge player by his finals record... How many finals in a row Messi lost with Argentina? How many UCL les has he won without Xavi and Iniesta holding his hand?

damn

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Dude go easy on them, they are allergic to objectivity

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Dude go easy on them, they are allergic to objectivity
    Says the guy that lies while calling other people liars.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Napoly is so gonna tear Barca a new asshole. Best team since footy's comeback, tbh.

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    Dybala is great

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    EPL, Champions League and International all I follow. Sometimes MLS too; but that's minor league action.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    So MLS is not the retirement league, it's Serie A?

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    Ramos 10 goals. Scored 22nd consecutive penalty

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    No Godbala, no win for Juve

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Ramos 10 goals. Scored 22nd consecutive penalty
    Penaldo missing all those Madrid foodstamps.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.goa...713orrl09cjzl4

Sidenaldo not even the best player in his own team.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Big game Naldo making his teammates better as per par

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Dybala thriving alongside GOATnaldo but can't coexist with Lionel Harden on the national team

Kid is a baller tbh and he's only 26, hoping he gets a shot at leading the Argentina NT, once the cancerous midget quits on his country again and for good

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Dybala thriving alongside GOATnaldo but can't coexist with Lionel Harden on the national team

Kid is a baller tbh and he's only 26, hoping he gets a shot at leading the Argentina NT, once the cancerous midget quits on his country again and for good
    How I wished winning a World Cup or Copa América was as easy as winning a Serie A with Juve.

Thread Information