Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hb2 law that requires an lgbt individual to use washrooms designated for the birth sex

Can't wait for the inevitable american collapse.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    SJW move by Adam Silver.

PRESSURE MAKES DIAMONDS
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hb2 law that requires an lgbt individual to use washrooms designated for the birth sex

Can't wait for the inevitable american collapse.
    We all know knew that disgusting bull was coming...

LOL LGBTNBA

A ing oxymoron if there ever was one...

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    I've been reading rumors (maybe unsubstantiated) that the Hornets will move to Seattle. So let's recap:

-Law is passed, the city of Charlotte tries to work with its LGBT community by passing a non-discrimination ordinance, state repeals it.
    -Lose All-Star game to the city that also took your franchise look for awhile
    -Probably going to lose the franchise to those idiots from Seattle

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yay!

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Crazy these times. Show one ounce of what can be perceived as discriminatory action for one minority group and you can have business taken away from you just like that. Imagine how much Charlotte and the state of NC has lost due to businesses pulling business out of their state lines?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would love to see the Thunder go back to whence they came. OKC is a the cesspool of Murica.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man. ordinary Americans just want to ignore the prob of transies. But the religgy nuts made it their business. It's a referendum on whether Trans people exist.

So anyway, ya'll ers weren't going to charlotte anyways. NO is way more fun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been reading rumors (maybe unsubstantiated) that the Hornets will move to Seattle. So let's recap:

-Law is passed, the city of Charlotte tries to work with its LGBT community by passing a non-discrimination ordinance, state repeals it.
    Seems fair, whats the problem?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy these times. Show one ounce of what can be perceived as discriminatory action for one minority group and you can have business taken away from you just like that. Imagine how much Charlotte and the state of NC has lost due to businesses pulling business out of their state lines?
    I thought you guys loved capitalism. These businesses are free to support whatever city they want. And that includes the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We all know knew that disgusting bull was coming...

LOL LGBTNBA

A ing oxymoron if there ever was one...
    Whats the oxymoron?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    tbh it's not just about the bathroom, that's what conservi s want to simplify it as. kudos to the NBA for giving the finger to that ty state

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess you dropped out of grade school before they taught the basics of the Civil Rights Era? It's been fifty years, no excuse for being this -stupid.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Same hump that dragged Sterling out into the street and hung him up. Left him swingin' there with a 2 billion dollar check stapled to his forehead so I'd we'd go back to regular scheduled programming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silver is a very "happy" man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    today's NBA all star games

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Seems fair, whats the problem?
    I didn't say there was a problem with anything. Merely pointing out how Charlotte is getting shafted for a state law.
    I thought you guys loved capitalism. These businesses are free to support whatever city they want. And that includes the NBA.
    Those are the times. Just hoped the NBA would keep out of political/social issues.
    Guess you dropped out of grade school before they taught the basics of the Civil Rights Era? It's been fifty years, no excuse for being this -stupid.
    What the are you on about, dumbass?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same hump that dragged Sterling out into the street and hung him up. Left him swingin' there with a 2 billion dollar check stapled to his forehead so I'd we'd go back to regular scheduled programming.
    Dale sure does love his McRacist Donalds

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I live in Charlotte. You are full of when it comes to the rumor of the Hornets moving. There has been zero rumors about the team moving.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    I live in Charlotte. You are full of when it comes to the rumor of the Hornets moving. There has been zero rumors about the team moving.
    v
    I've been reading rumors (maybe unsubstantiated) that the Hornets will move to Seattle.
    Learn to read you ing idiot.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Today's state laws

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He does seem awfully joyous tbh ...
    Not that it proves anything but is he married?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dale sure does love his McRacist Donalds
    Lost his multi million dollar business because he didn't want some chick dating black dudes. That's like every non black dad ever. But it's ok, at least Hillary is trustworthy.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He does seem awfully joyous tbh ...
    Not that it proves anything but is he married?

Thread Information