Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829 LastLast
    Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    When you are an EXPERT on anything that took years of work, ever notice SFS never talks about any of those things he claims to be an expert in?

No real track EXPERT can ignore....

HS kid 9.98
    College kid 19.76
    Michael Norman 43.4

Where is SFS? The guy don't know .

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    When you are an EXPERT on anything that took years of work, ever notice SFS never talks about any of those things he claims to be an expert in?

No real track EXPERT can ignore....

HS kid 9.98
    College kid 19.76
    Michael Norman 43.4

Where is SFS? The guy don't know .
    He has you on ignore, dip . He makes fantastic jokes about you though. And that just goes to show, as I've told you dozens of times...you're ONLY here to be made fun of. That's it. Try not to forget, you old senile prick.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    He has you on ignore, dip . He makes fantastic jokes about you though. And that just goes to show, as I've told you dozens of times...you're ONLY here to be made fun of. That's it. Try not to forget, you old senile prick.
    translation

We all know SFS don't know and we get your knowledge but it's more fun playing this pretend bull .

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Here it is pushing May, when does this track EXPERT SFS ever talk track?

Nothing on anything? Could it be the boy don't know about the sport, ya reckon?

Track EXPERT

Michael Norman just ran a 43.4 400m, that is the 4th fastest time ever ran.

Check out this 4X4 relay.

lane

1.UCLA....Danny Everett...Henry Thomas...John Smith...Steve Lewis
    2.Baylor....Jeremy Wariner....Raymond Pierre...Darold Williamson....Michael Johnson
    3.USC....Michael Norman....Jerome Davis...Rai Benjamin...Quincy Watts
    4.Arizona State...Herman Frazier...Henry Carr...Ron Freeman...Maurice Peoples

Nine Olympians up there, all of those guys could split a sub 45.00.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He has you on ignore, dip .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Here it is pushing May, when does this track EXPERT SFS ever talk track?

Nothing on anything? Could it be the boy don't know about the sport, ya reckon?

Track EXPERT

Michael Norman just ran a 43.4 400m, that is the 4th fastest time ever ran.

Check out this 4X4 relay.

lane

1.UCLA....Danny Everett...Henry Thomas...John Smith...Steve Lewis
    2.Baylor....Jeremy Wariner....Raymond Pierre...Darold Williamson....Michael Johnson
    3.USC....Michael Norman....Jerome Davis...Rai Benjamin...Quincy Watts
    4.Arizona State...Herman Frazier...Henry Carr...Ron Freeman...Maurice Peoples

Nine Olympians up there, all of those guys could split a sub 45.00.
    'sup Avante, what's your thoughts about Boling? White guy who ran a 9.98 in HS?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I’ll take this. No need for you to be misinformed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I’ll take this. No need for you to be misinformed.
    you can chime in if you want, s46

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you can chime in if you want, s46
    Uh...I just did.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    A 9.8 with + 4 wind is actually a 10.16, which is still the fastest 100m ever ran by a white HSer.

The kid has the 200m written allover him, ya see he also runs a 46 second 400m. And from an historical perspective white sprinters have always done better in the 200m than the 100m.

He's headed to Georgia and the mighty SEC a place that hasn't had a stud white sprinter since.....ah.....hmmmmm?

IF the kid wants to do what it takes to be great, I can see him a legit threat at 200m down the road.

, a 26-3 long jump also.

We really haven't seen anything like this.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Dude, talk to me about that legendary all white 4x1 team* from Texas, oh yeah.........no clue.

* two world record sprinters on this time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    A 9.8 with + 4 wind is actually a 10.16, which is still the fastest 100m ever ran by a white HSer.

The kid has the 200m written allover him, ya see he also runs a 46 second 400m. And from an historical perspective white sprinters have always done better in the 200m than the 100m.

He's headed to Georgia and the mighty SEC a place that hasn't had a stud white sprinter since.....ah.....hmmmmm?

IF the kid wants to do what it takes to be great, I can see him a legit threat at 200m down the road.

, a 26-3 long jump also.

We really haven't seen anything like this.
    Pretty cool, don't know much about track myself and didn't know the wind thing came to play - but I understand from a physics perspective. Hope he does great things, maybe he'll show up in 2024 olympics.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Pretty cool, don't know much about track myself and didn't know the wind thing came to play - but I understand from a physics perspective. Hope he does great things, maybe he'll show up in 2024 olympics.
    HS kids have actually medalled in the Olympics sprints. Arizona high schooler Dwayne Evans won the bronze in the 200m back in the 70's and Texas footballer to be Johnny Jones made the Olympic 100m final as a HS kid.

The best story.

In 1924 at the Olympics Great Britian decided to run their Olympic 100m gold medalist Harold Abrahams n the lead off leg (Chariots of Fire) they wanted the lead. The USA had a new York HS kid Francis Hussey running leadoff. The kid destroyed Abrahams by about two meters, which is what the USA won by.

First female to win the Olympic 100m was 16 year Betty Robinson.

Baker HS kid Houston McTear ran a 9.0 as a junior, that tied the world record.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    HS kids have actually medalled in the Olympics sprints. Arizona high schooler Dwayne Evans won the bronze in the 200m back in the 70's and Texas footballer to be Johnny Jones made the Olympic 100m final as a HS kid.

The best story.

In 1924 at the Olympics Great Britian decided to run their Olympic 100m gold medalist Harold Abrahams n the lead off leg (Chariots of Fire) they wanted the lead. The USA had a new York HS kid Francis Hussey running leadoff. The kid destroyed Abrahams by about two meters, which is what the USA won by.

First female to win the Olympic 100m was 16 year Betty Robinson.

Baker HS kid Houston McTear ran a 9.0 as a junior, that tied the world record.
    Pretty crazy, not sure if he'd get good enough to make it to the squad but maybe he'll try

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Pretty crazy, not sure if he'd get good enough to make it to the squad but maybe he'll try
    Just a few years high school kids Noah Llyes and Michael Norman came in 4th/5th at our 2016 Olympic trials in the 200m. Now both are the best at 200 with Lyles and Norman in the 400m.

The big news with Boling is...fast white kid. If a black sprinter was running those times, not close to being that big a deal.

, the HS 100m record is a 10.00 by the black Trendarvis Friday, who even knows this?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    The National media is picking up on this Texas kid Matthew Boling, could it be because he's a white sprinter running black times?

Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/05/01/texas-teen-runs-meters-seconds-beating

USA Today

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/04/mat...0-meter-record
    Last edited by Avant; 05-02-2019 at 10:04 PM.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    It's always funny on the internet when anyone brags about knowing something. Watching how people totally freak out over it is funny.

Look at SFS and track, the guy never talks about it, the reason is he doesn't follow the sport at all. Yet....he is an EXPERT.....hahahaha~~~~~~

An EXPERT talks about things he is an EXPERT about.

Stuff like....

This Texas kid Matthew Boling is headed to Georgia a school not really known for sprinting. They've had a few of merit but nothing like LSU/Florida/Arkansas/Tennessee. Their best 100m man ever was Mel Lattany a 9.98 cat. I do think it's totally realistic to think Boling could surpass that.

There has never been a GREAT white SEC sprinter, will this kid be the first?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's always funny on the internet when anyone brags about knowing something. Watching how people totally freak out over it is funny.
    The irony is soooooooo thick here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    SFS, you know nothing at all about track do ya?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ we all know that I know track.

But even besides having old fart on ignore, I just don't have the energy or desire to continually correct him.

My quick advice to anyone reading anything old pedo says about track is to simply assume it's wrong.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    ^ we all know that I know track.

But even besides having old fart on ignore, I just don't have the energy or desire to continually correct him.

My quick advice to anyone reading anything old pedo says about track is to simply assume it's wrong.
    Translation

I don't even follow track, ok? Just me messing with Avante. I know...0...about the sport, that's why I never talk about it, I can't.

Avante loves that stuff if ya need anything he's the man.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Just yesterday a kid from U of Oregon ran a 9.97 100m, a new school record and the first Oregon sub10.00.

Twice in school history Oregon sprinters ran world records 100 yards as school records. Why is it we never get any of that kind of thing out of our EXPERT?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    The USA Track Champs have come and gone. Not a word from our track EXPERT.

And when you ask the guy anything you get.......0.

This will be our World Champs 100m team.

Justin Gatlin.....got a bye because he won the last Worlds.

Go ahead SFS who is on the team?

The guy has no clue.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Help me out here SFS since you are also a blues EXPERT.

Who do I need if looking to put together a Texas/Louisiana pre 1940 tape?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    lol meltdown

Thread Information