Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    That is a movie about JC football at a school called Independance. Being a JC that...U...doesn't actually belong, it is not a University.

I watched the first 30 minutes or so before nodding out, will resume it later tonight.

A few things about JC sports.

The very first black RB to have a 1000 yard NFL season was Niner Joe "The Jet" Perry, he was also the first RB to have consecutive 1000 yard seasons, he was out of Compton JC and never played at a 4 year school. When he retired he was the all time rushing king and is still in the top 50 all time. His running mate and fellow Hall of Famer Hugh "The King" McElhenny also went to Compton but that was before Washington U.

O.J.Simpson was the nations top JC rusher while at San Francisco City, I saw him run track there back around 66ish. Cat has a massive head.

Cam Newton and Aaron Rodgers both out of JC programs.

Steve Smith and Chad Johnson were on the same JC team Santa Monica (Issac Bruce there before them) but another cat was the top receiver, that's hard to buy.

Tyreek Hill went the JC route, he was out of Garden City or was it Coffeyville?

Warren Moon, Alvin Kamara, Frank Gifford all played JC ball. As did Roger Staubach prior to Navy.

There have been tons of great tracksters go that JC route, a list so long even I wouldn't attempt it.
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 08-01-2019 at 01:29 AM.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    I can do that All Time JC 100m

lane

1.Houston McTear....Cerritos/Santa Monica....ran a WR 9.1 yards as a HS junior. Yep, a phenom.
    2.Maurice Greene....KCCC, the 2000 Olympic 100 Champion
    3.Ato Boldon....from Trinidad, an Olympic bronze medalist. San Jose City and then UCLA.
    4.Tyson Gay....the current American record holder at 9.69. Barton and then Arkansas.
    5.Tim Montgomery....a former WR record. Blinn and then Norfolk State. Busted for PED's.
    6.Andre DeGrasse....the first sub 10.00 in USC history and a Olympic medalist. Coffeyville and then USC
    7.Hal Davis....WR 9.4/10.2 the greatest sprinter of the early 40;s. Salinas JC (Hartnell) then Cal
    8.Kim Collins....World Chanpion, out of Central Arizona and then TCU, he was from St. Kitts.

By the way thee have been 8 NFL players who went to Independance JC.
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 08-01-2019 at 01:21 AM.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    What state could beat Cali when it comes to an all star JC offense?

QB....Aaron Rodgers
    RB....O.J.Simpson
    RB....Joe Perry
    WR...Steve Smith
    WR....Isaac Bruce

I need a TE, hmmm?

I don't think I can do this, but have been to a ton of track meets where JC schools competed

Just Cali

Hartnell
    COS
    Fresno City
    San Francisco City
    Sacramento City
    Laney
    Merritt
    Long Beach City
    American River
    San Joaquin Delta
    Modesto JC
    Conta Costa
    Pasadena City
    Santa Monica
    Cerritos
    Bakersfield JC
    Butte
    Sonora
    Compton
    Santa Ana
    San Bernadino
    San Diego City
    West Hills
    PortervIlle JC
    Riverside
    Merced College
    Taft............................Taft is west of Bakersfield out in the sticks, their football field you walk down to, yep, very cool. I played there in 1967. This school had some serious track teams back in the day, how they got all those southern blacks to come here.....???? At a track meet they would pass on the JC 4x1 relay and compete vs USC, UCLA, The Striders, etc. They could hold their own.

I knew I couldn't do it, that might be two thirds maybe.

Jackie Robinson the baseball great went to Pasadena City. While he was there he long jumped 25-10ish and led the nation (JC) in that event.
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 08-02-2019 at 02:57 AM.

Thread Information