Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dove back into FO4, this time with a bunch of graphics mods

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got and xbone S and decided to try out an fall 2...Will update when I play it

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Until Dawn is so sick and underrated. Really enjoying this atm
    There is a2m in Until Dawn?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Until Dawn is so sick and underrated. Really enjoying this atm
    Bend over.. I'll show you how to enjoy an atm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Panda Pop is pretty boss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Panda Pop is pretty boss.
    free to play tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trying out Dying Light on PS4. Appears to have the exact same engine as Dead Island Riptide which is a good thing. Full assessment forthcoming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't have to be free. You can buy special upgrades.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trying out Dying Light on PS4. Appears to have the exact same engine as Dead Island Riptide which is a good thing. Full assessment forthcoming.
    Oh man I love Dying Light. Don't judge it after the first hour or two though. It starts really slow when you're weak early on and only using pipes, table legs, and such. Dying Light really gets awesome once you can start finding sicles and swords. Also don't skip out on picking up the drops even though Rais' guys will be there if you're not really fast. Those drops help you level up and get those good weapons.

Did you get the full version with The Following DLC? If not that DLC is an absolute must once you beat the game. Dying Light is ing crack man. If you don't believe me, ask DJR210 or Cry Havoc bro. It was my favorite game of 2015, and 2015 was an absolute stacked year for great games (Dying Light, Witcher 3, GTA V remaster, Fallout 4, Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain, Bloodborne, Batman Arkham Knight, etc.).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh man I love Dying Light. Don't judge it after the first hour or two though. It starts really slow when you're weak early on and only using pipes, table legs, and such. Dying Light really gets awesome once you can start finding sicles and swords. Also don't skip out on picking up the drops even though Rais' guys will be there if you're not really fast. Those drops help you level up and get those good weapons.

Did you get the full version with The Following DLC? If not that DLC is an absolute must once you beat the game. Dying Light is ing crack man. If you don't believe me, ask DJR210 or Cry Havoc bro. It was my favorite game of 2015, and 2015 was an absolute stacked year for great games (Dying Light, Witcher 3, GTA V remaster, Fallout 4, Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain, Bloodborne, Batman Arkham Knight, etc.).
    I knew it was going to be good since Techland was developing it. I'm impressed with the parkour mechanics and the dread that comes with the sun going down. Getting chased back to your safe zone is a blast. I know I've barely even touched the surface of this game; I hope the storyline is longer than Riptide. Unfortunately I have the regular version with no DLC since it's from GameFly.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    dying light was the tbh, one of the best open world games ive played in recent memory

anfall 2 is surprisingly good, CH was right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew it was going to be good since Techland was developing it. I'm impressed with the parkour mechanics and the dread that comes with the sun going down. Getting chased back to your safe zone is a blast. I know I've barely even touched the surface of this game
    Same way I described the game when I first started.. Co-Op is a blast man, the zombie is so OP you absolutely MUST have a competent partner or two to have a shot of beating him. If he is ranked up and upgraded (which most are), forget about it w/ less than 4 decent players.

As for Riptide, it just seems that they started developing the game and spent all their heart and soul on the opening level and then just got bored as soon as the game starts.. They really, really rushed that , there is no where near the level of polish of Dying Light.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am I the only got that didn't like Dying Light, tbh? Repe ive, Zombie theme played out, Parkeur(so?) more hype than fun... In my defense I don't dig The Walking Dead for the same reason, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am I the only got that didn't like Dying Light, tbh? Repe ive, Zombie theme played out, Parkeur(so?) more hype than fun... In my defense I don't dig The Walking Dead for the same reason, tbh
    It's slow in the first couple of hours. It picks up bigtime and is awesome if you like open world games. The side quests are great and the combat is extremely satisfying when you're ready for a bit of the old ultraviolence. Plus you can always rub one out to Jade tbh. The only bad thing I can say about Dying Light is you need to get The Following DLC to complete the storyline. You don't get a real ending in the base game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i don't see what's not to love about an extremely violent first person slasher with impeccable control and borderline photorealistic graphics that runs at 60 fps on PC even if you only have a $200 gpu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should probably give it another look. I'm way behind in my gaming right now though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's slow in the first couple of hours. It picks up bigtime and is awesome if you like open world games. The side quests are great and the combat is extremely satisfying when you're ready for a bit of the old ultraviolence. Plus you can always rub one out to Jade tbh. The only bad thing I can say about Dying Light is you need to get The Following DLC to complete the storyline. You don't get a real ending in the base game.
    I really liked the game, but honestly I was ready for it to end when it did. The Following was almost too big that traveling around from location to location was a chore. Though I applaud them for excluding a fast travel feature. In the end I didn't complete all the secondary missions and just finished off the main story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am I the only one that plays online here?

I know you stole yours baseline bum so there's no online for you, but the co-op aspect is what made Dying Light for me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am I the only one that plays online here?

I know you stole yours baseline bum so there's no online for you, but the co-op aspect is what made Dying Light for me
    I did steal it, then bought it. Just like you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did steal it, then bought it. Just like you.
    Need to make a ST squad and run through it on hard.. is challenging as , every zombie you see is bad news until you get blades

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah Dying light didnt do it for me. Ayed it for 6 hours and got bored.

There's a decent amount of peeps that didnt like the game..Some major flaws and ty decisions..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should probably give it another look. I'm way behind in my gaming right now though
    You probably wont like it if you didnt like the first 5 hours or so. Seems like a hit or miss with players..some dont mind some of the rep ive task...etc and got to enjoy the strong points of the game

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anyone who hasn't played Bastion, probably should. I know it's old, but I stumbled upon the soundtrack again and remembered just how enjoyable this game was.

it's short with great narration and soundtrack, just give it a shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I decided to play thru dying light again on its hardest setting and man I forgot how engrossing this game is. is intense on hardcore, those virals have been a and the volatiles are basically invincible right now. DL is defs a 9/10 game. I never finished the following which is why I decided to start fresh and haven't put it down in the last week tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I decided to play thru dying light again on its hardest setting and man I forgot how engrossing this game is. is intense on hardcore, those virals have been a and the volatiles are basically invincible right now. DL is defs a 9/10 game. I never finished the following which is why I decided to start fresh and haven't put it down in the last week tbh
    It's ing hard.. Every single ty ass zombie you see is a battle of life or death because the ty ass weapons do no damage early on.. You will get overwhelmed by 3 or more zombies, add in the volatiles and you're ed w/ sand in the vaseline

Thread Information