Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Now you guys can finally lay alien eggs inside your assholes. Have fun!
    http://www.vice.com/read/the-emergin...nside-yourself

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I do think this guy just might be an alien. We have never seen this sort of thing before in the history of mankind. He is totally unique.

Avante is unique in the fact he knows so much and can talk about so many things, yep, he is also freakish.

Another unique freak.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yes, u r so unique. You know that Usain ing Bolt is fast as .

Would you let him your wife? That's what sells print u dumb .

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yes, u r so unique. You know that Usain ing Bolt is fast as .

Would you let him your wife? That's what sells print u dumb .
    Well actually ya little , I start in the late 40's with Jamaican 400m greats.

George Rhoden (Morgan State)
    Arthur Wint...also ran the 800m
    Herb McKenley...also ran the 100/200 (Illinois)**********

They along with sprinter Les Laing (Fresno St) broke the WR at the 1952 Olympics in the 4x4 relay.

Then in the late 50's/early 60's, here came Dennis Johnson (SJS) he'd tie the 9.3WR numerous times.

The 60's in Jamaica sprinting we saw Lennox Miller (who anchored that USC WR 4x1 with O.J.Simpson) win the silver at the 68 Oly 100m and the bronze in 72.

In 1976 Don Quarrie (USC)took second in the Olympic 100m and won the gold in the 200m.

Then there was Ray Stewart in the 80's, he was the first Jamaican to run a sub10,.00 and he'd also be ranked number one in the world.

Then we had the king of the sub10.00 Asafa Powell.

Now add Olympic gold medalists who were born in Jamaica but moved away as kids...Ben Johnson Canada (yes I know), Linford Christie GB and Donovan Bailey Canada.

Of course there was also World Champion Yohan Blake and the great Usain Bolt.

Now add ....

Nickel Ashmeade
    Percival Steawart TCU
    Michael Frater TCU
    Nesta Carter
    Steve Mullings Miss St
    Kemarley Brown Merritt JC
    Mike Fray UTEP
    Andrew Riley (also a hurdler) Illinois
    Michael Green Clemson
    Julian Forte
    Kemar Bailey Cole
    Dwight Thomas Clemson (also a hurdler)
    Warren Weir
    Erroll Stewart UTEP

***** Mckenley was histories first sub 45.0 4x4 split with his 44.6, and he is also the only sprinter to make the Oly finals in the 100/200/400.

1951 World Rankings

George Rhoden (Jamaica)
    2......................Herb McKenley (Jamaica)3............................Arthur Wint (Jamaica)4..................................
    Mal Whitfield (US)
    Charlie Moore (US)
    Maiocco (US)
    7...............Hans Geister (West Germany)8.............
    Schalk Booysen (South Africa)
    Karl-Friedrich Haas (West Germany)
    10................................John Bradley (US)

If we go with the all time Jamaican born 100m

lane

1.Ben Johnson Oly gold
    2.Yohan Blake World Champion
    3.Linford Christie Oly gold
    4.Usian Bolt...THE KING
    5.Donovan Bailey Oly gold
    6.Asafa Powell...most sub10.00 in history
    7.Herb McKenley Oly silver
    8.Ray Stewart number one world ranked
    Last edited by Avante; 07-30-2016 at 11:43 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Speaking of aliens...

This guy was also one of a kind. He once beat the Olympic 400m gold medalist to be Lee Evans in the 400, and would run down the Oly 100m champ to be Jim Hines n a 4x1 anchor leg.

He was world ranked in the 100, 200 and 400. He was histories first sub 44.00 4x4 split with a 43.8.

He grew up about 50 miles west of where I'm sitting in Lemoore.

When he ran this amazing 19.5 in 1966 it was considered the greatest mark/time in the history of track and field. Yep, an alien, the great Tommie Smith.

White people don't look like that. Look at that stride.

He ran a 9.3/10.1. and WR's 44.5, 19.5, 19.83

San Jose State was known for sprinters

Ray Norton WR 100/200
    Ronnie Ray Smith WR 100m
    Dennis Johnson WR100yds
    Lee Evans WR400
    Bobby Poynter 9.4
    Willie Williams 9.4
    Bob Griffen 9.4
    Wayne Herman 9.4
    Sam Davis 10.1m
    Ken Thomas 10.0m
    Ron Whitaker 10.0m
    Kirk Clayton 9.3
    John Carlos WR 100yd
    Vince Breddell 9.4
    Last edited by Avante; 07-31-2016 at 12:04 AM.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    Well actually ya little , I start in the late 40's with Jamaican 400m greats.
    Geez, you've been getting cucked for that long?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I love these AVANTE threads, love to show off.

This is the fastest white sprinter ever when it comes to times. He is the only white sprinter to ever run a sub10.00. Check out the lack of muscularity, the lack size. He looks like that cat who got sand kicked in his face on the beach.

He did run a few fast times then began to fade. The guy simply isn;t build to run that sub 9.90 thst is a plkacer only black sprintes can go. And like most white guys he's better in the 200m, that being more about SE than explosive speed, power in speed.

Last edited by Avante; 07-31-2016 at 01:00 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Geez, you've been getting cucked for that long?
    I'll go slow ya dumb .

I was talking about when we first started seeing Jamaican sprinters on the world scene.

Dude, you're an idiot.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    I'll go slow ya dumb .

I was talking about when we first started seeing Jamaican sprinters on the world scene.

Dude, you're an idiot.
    Cool story, got. xXx was asking how often you'd let Usain Bolt your wife, though, not about the history of Jamaican sprinters.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cool story, got. xXx was asking how often you'd let Usain Bolt your wife, though, not about the history of Jamaican sprinters.
    Dude, who gives a what an obvious wants? And he did ...who can't talk Bolt...more or less, right? I wanted to show that I know ALL of Jamaican sprinting.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There is no place we find size with speed more than we do in football and the running back position. Usually the fastest sprinters on a football team are the wide receivers and then ther cornerbacks with RB's more about that quick burst but not real long range speed. While that is true we have had these exceptions.

All these RB's around 215 or bigger, all had great speed.

lane

1.Ollie Matson Cards/UofSF
    2.O.J.Simpson Bils/USC
    3.Adrian Peterson Vikes/Oklahoma
    4.Bo Jackson Raiders/Auburn
    5.Curtis ey Colts/Tex A&M...he was world ranked and his 10.10 makes him the fastest NFL RB ever.
    6.Hercshel Walker Cowboys/Ga
    7.Eric erson Rams/SMU
    8.Marcus Dupree Rams/Oklahoma

This is about the big/fast RB so no mention of Jamaal Charles, Chris Johnson etc etc etc

Remember the Lions Javid Best? Well he was once the fastest HS kid in Cali, he would win the state meet. He retired young because of injuries. Well he's back in track and will run for tiny little Lucia at the Oly. His parents are from there.

Last edited by Avante; 07-31-2016 at 01:09 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's a simple ing question Avante. Yes or no. Would you let that black Stallion mount Judy? Or do you want him all for yourself?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's a simple ing question Avante. Yes or no. Would you let that black Stallion mount Judy? Or do you want him all for yourself?
    I get the fact you are simple.

Ok moving on.

The thing about Bolt that makes him special (other than that 6-5 stride) is how he came to the 100m. He did it unlike ayone else ever did. He spent years running the 200 and 400 before he ever ran a 100m, so once he arrived in that event he had a whole other level of SE. A level never seen before at 100m, and the most important factor in 100m sprinting is SE.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think you'd have no say in the matter. Judy is obviously HER OWN WOMAN. Doesn't listen to or respect you. Laughs to herself as she lusts after real men in her life, likely her pastor and such. While you languish here, posting about black guys that can run.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think you'd have no say in the matter. Judy is obviously HER OWN WOMAN. Doesn't listen to or respect you. Laughs to herself as she lusts after real men in her life, likely her pastor and such. While you languish here, posting about black guys that can run.
    Little guy, do you have any idea how ig boring you are? Stop with the immature stupidity, ok ya boring ?

Dude, you're the most boring poster here, got it?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Uhuh. So, about that son you call mason. Who's that voting for?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Uhuh. So, about that son you call mason. Who's that voting for?
    Let;s talk little fella, ok?

Notice how I don't go into talking about your family, the reason is it's REAL OBVIOUS I don't know any of them and never will....ok? To play that silliness tells others you are one dumb muther er, dude, you are one dumb muther er, ok? AND....boring as .

Dude, talk about the topics of a thread, talk to me, don't act like a total moron going off into...your mama...hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~

GROW THE UP...ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Can you answer a ing question though? Who you voting for you little whiny ? You know, before you hopefully die soon. You like pantsuit or etty don?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And grow the up was Judy's LINE TO YOU CUZ. NOT ME. HA.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Can you answer a ing question though? Who you voting for you little whiny ? You know, before you hopefully die soon. You like pantsuit or etty don?
    YAWN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So no. You can't answer a simple question. You can't participate in simple discussions on a message board in a general shoot the forum. Or can you?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So no. You can't answer a simple question. You can't participate in simple discussions on a message board in a general shoot the forum. Or can you?
    Hahahaahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you...your wife is this, your son is that, you are that and this.

And then...

you can't participate in simple discussion on a message board?

Little man maybe ya shouldn't act like a ing asshole if you expect to.....simple discussion on a messageboatd....ya reckon?

I need an apology little fella, if you expect.....simple discussion....

Dude, I'm the guy ya want to talk to here, trust me, so ya might wanna try and get on my good side, ok?
    Last edited by Avante; 07-31-2016 at 04:39 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why do I want to talk to you? Hmmm. I want you contributing or gone.

Your good side? No. I'm a champion of the site. You could be a valuable contributor. But you are here for the fight. No one in your real life cares to engage you. Here you feel you have a captive audience that you can use to feel better about yourself.

But then I showed up to lead the Spurstalk crew to call you out on your BULL .

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    [QUOTE=xXx;8692069]Why do I want to talk to you? Hmmm. I want you contributing or gone.

Your good side? No. I'm a champion of the site. You could be a valuable contributor. But you are here for the fight. No one in your real life cares to engage you. Here you feel you have a captive audience that you can use to feel better about yourself.

But then I showed up to lead the Spurstalk crew to call you out on your BULL .[/QUOTE

So what do I need to do so you are happy?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Be cool. Contribute to existing convos in a civil way. Embrace the freedom of Spurstalk without abusing those freedoms. It will take time. People will still rib you. Just rise above. You are too old for the petty bull ...or at least to lower your level and participate. In a nuts , be a leader, don't come here to play in the .

Thread Information