Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    and I can't help but wonder what kind of knowledge SFS is going to drop on us today.

I have never seen a poster with so much knowledge on subjects like track, football, women, consensual adult relationships, etc.

This is the start of the new week and I am looking forward to a little Monday motivation.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ok. I'm going to play manic Monday now and go up to a tough looking greasy looking mother er at work and ask him if he's having a case of the Mondays. Brb.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Ok. I'm going to play manic Monday now and go up to a tough looking greasy looking mother er at work and ask him if he's having a case of the Mondays. Brb.
    Let us know if you come back pregnant.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He pulled out. Phewww.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    He pulled out. Phewww.
    That's good. You don't want to bring another kid into a world full of child predators. One night they go to bed safe in their favorite PJs and then next thing you know... they wake up in Olongapo inside a room they can't even stand in. The air is so thick and smells like old sports almanacs and ben gay. The only hope they have is to pluck out some rat hairs and put them on their face and nether regions in hopes that they can appear to be a drunk midget or at best a teenager past his prime.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hustle...I think you writing and imagination is meant for greater things. No offense.

Thread Information