Kane
    Brak
    The Grey Mouser
    Fu Manchu
    Tarzan
    Kyrik
    Elric of Melniborn

...guess what got?

No you have not y xinga 2 puta madre oquei??

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Did you learn about the Most High the same way you learned about muslims etc. ?

By way of a cd set? lol
    22 bbooks and a CD set about the origins of Islam.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    22 bbooks and a CD set about the origins of Islam.

That explains why you dont know about The Holy Bible.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No you have not y xinga 2 puta madre oquei??
    Yes I have, I actually own all the REH Conans.

I forgot to mention.

Solomon Kane
    King Kull
    El Borak

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That explains why you dont know about The Holy Bible.
    Anyone saying Jesus was black needs to never say about the Bible, dude, just how stupid are you?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Anyone saying Jesus was black needs to never say about the Bible, dude, just how stupid are you?
    So racist, wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So racist, wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Have you ever seen me say anything about race that wasn't true?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Who would you rather talk to about the blues, an old bluesman who plays a fantastic slide that knows...0...about the history of the music, blues outside his county, female singers, piano blues, or anything about the recording artists, or a guy like myself?

Howe many history teachers fought in the cival war?
    The big difference being that you can still go sit in Preservation Hall and listen to live Jazz from...yep...live Jazz musicians. Some of them descended from the original cats. And analogizing history with art is just madcap.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    This is a rhetorical question as nobody would claim to be a jazz expert without having been to new Orleans

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, TO SHEWunto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:2 Who bare RECORD OF THE WORD OF GOD, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
    4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
    5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
    7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
    8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
    9 I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
    10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me? a great voice, as of a trumpet,

11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
    12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
    13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks ?ONE LIKE UNTO THE SON OF MAN , clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
    14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
    15 And his feet like unto fine brass as if they BURNED IN A FURNACE; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
    12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
    13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
    14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
    15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

I have skin like fine brass, (brown) but the Most Highs skin is darker, it was as if burned in a furnace so is he a honkey like you avante?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is a rhetorical question as nobody would claim to be a jazz expert without having been to new Orleans
    Nobody "should" claim that.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The big difference being that you can still go sit in Preservation Hall and listen to live Jazz from...yep...live Jazz musicians. Some of them descended from the original cats. And analogizing history with art is just madcap.
    Blind Lemon Jefferson first recorded in 1926 by 1930 he was dead. I have heard all his recordings and own most of them. I have read all there is about his life. Noway I had to have been from Texas (where he was born and raised) and have heard him play "LIVE" to know all about him. You disagree?

I will never play in the NFL, be an MMAer or run in the Olympics , so I can't know all about them....anyway?

Dude, who was there when the Angel Gabriel confronted Mohammad in that cave on the mountain, well? Does that stop billions from following Islam today?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, TO SHEWunto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:2 Who bare RECORD OF THE WORD OF GOD, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
    4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
    5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
    7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
    8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
    9 I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
    10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me? a great voice, as of a trumpet,

13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks ?ONE LIKE UNTO THE SON OF MAN , clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
    15 And his feet like unto fine brass as if they BURNED IN A FURNACE; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
    15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

I have skin like fine brass, (brown) but the Most Highs skin is darker, it was burned in a furnace so is he a honkey like you avante?
    translation

I'm re ed..

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nobody "should" claim that.
    Never saw Jesse Owens run, yet know his total/complete athletic history.

Teachers teaching history class....how????

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    translation

I'm re ed..

Just say judy and yourself REJECT the HOLY BIBLE that would be accurate. I showed you but honkey denial is in your genetics.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Blind Lemon Jefferson first recorded in 1926 by 1930 he was dead. I have heard all his recordings and own most of them. I have read all there is about his life. Noway I had to have been from Texas (where he was born and raised) and have heard him play "LIVE" to know all about him. You disagree?

I will never play in the NFL, be an MMAer or run in the Olympics , so I can't know all about them....anyway?

Dude, who was there when the Angel Gabriel confronted Mohammad in that cave on the mountain, well? Does that stop billions from following Islam today?
    I think if I were you and had all this spare time and some extra income from NFL bets, I would take a week and go down South and check out some live Jazz/Blues. Are you on travel restrictions with your PO?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante was Moses Black as a mother er too..? How bout you go fetch judy and she can answer for you. You obviously didnt read the Holy Bible yet find time for 22 books on islam and even a cd set. --a cd set bro. You find time for islam but reject the BIBLE. ing big time reader- yeah right lol Now go get judy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I think if I were you and had all this spare time and some extra income from NFL bets, I would take a week and go down South and check out some live Jazz/Blues. Are you on travel restrictions with your PO?
    You're kidding, right? Why would he leave?

The maps shows that the metros where children make up the largest share of the population (the deepest purple areas) are mostly along the West Coast, in inland sections of California and parts of Utah and Idaho...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Never saw Jesse Owens run, yet know his total/complete athletic history.

Teachers teaching history class....how????
    If you can't understand the difference between history and art, then you're probably not going to understand anything I try to teach you on either.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're kidding, right? Why would he leave?

The maps shows that the metros where children make up the largest share of the population (the deepest purple areas) are mostly along the West Coast, in inland sections of California and parts of Utah and Idaho...
    Sure. But I bet if you were able to map unsupervised children, you'd find some nice pockets in the deep south.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you can't understand the difference between history and art, then you're probably not going to understand anything I try to teach you on either.
    If you read that and thought I was talking history with art you're dumber than I thought.

And....I did take History of Art at COS. So lets talk some art, can you?

Let me go get my text book I used.

FINALLY...FINALLY...FINALLY...something you can talk about.

So what period do ya want to start out with?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Sure. But I bet if you were able to map unsupervised children, you'd find some nice pockets in the deep south.
    I bet he likes to put his hands in some pockets of unsupervised children.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

History and art

Like the honkey whitewashing of the Son of Man during or pre-Renaissance period when the white honkey roman catholic church covered the face of the Judge and painted him white. The popes are some devil mother ers.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    History and art

Like the honkey whitewashing of the Son of Man during or pre-Renaissance period when the white honkey roman catholic church covered the face of the Judge and painted him white. The popes are some devil mother ers.
    Hey, I dislike Avante as much as the next guy but why are you so caught up on that? We already know Avante doesn't really know anything. Why do you stick to that same argument?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    That's it. You're finally getting it, little man

Thread Information