Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Does anyone have the time and/or ability to plot someone's posting times against local crimes?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol

Tell cosmored about it as a conspiracy theory. Goodluck.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Another failed thread by this know nothing. So this won't hurt.

How on earth did Donald Trump become a billionaire, the guy is dumber than a rock. Yes right at first I was like a lot of others with..."finally a guy who isn't worried about politics"....but that has totally evaporated. The guy is an idiot.

I didn't realize how classey Obama was.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Another failed thread by this know nothing. So this won't hurt.

How on earth did Donald Trump become a billionaire, the guy is dumber than a rock. Yes right at first I was like a lot of others with..."finally a guy who isn't worried about politics"....but that has totally evaporated. The guy is an idiot.

I didn't realize how classey Obama was.
    Why do you considered it a failed thread? I asked a question. If no one can answer it, then that's fine. It's what's expected. As opposed to your world where the following seems logical.

OP: Anyone know where I can get a gluten free pizz?
    Avante: I ed some kids in the Philippines so here's a blues video and list of sprinters.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Why do you considered it a failed thread? I asked a question. If no one can answer it, then that's fine. It's what's expected. As opposed to your world where the following seems logical.

Avante: I ed some kids in the Philippines so here's a blues video and list of sprinters.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

So you cluttered up the board with ANOTHER stupid thread that you expected nobody to respond to, ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stupid, will you ever figure out I can't even stand kids? Why on earth would anyone prefer some dumb ass kid over a full grown woman who knew what she was doing? Are you really this stupid? So there we sit me and and a 13 year old at the bar drinking, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, you really this stupid? Don't you think your buddies would have..."a litle young isn;t she?".......come on idiot.

I prefer blues videos, talking sprinters over..."did ya see this tv show/movie"

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Anyone ever notice all this little does is follow everyone else around?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Stupid, will you ever figure out I can't even stand kids?
    Exactly.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    got blistered

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Notice it's always those few who never post threads and just follow others around?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Stupid, will you ever figure out I can't even stand kids? Why on earth would anyone prefer some dumb ass kid over a full grown woman who knew what she was doing? Are you really this stupid? So there we sit me and and a 13 year old at the bar drinking, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, you really this stupid? Don't you think your buddies would have..."a litle young isn;t she?".......come on idiot.

I prefer blues videos, talking sprinters over..."did ya see this tv show/movie"
    Is the reason that you can't stand them because they are usually too drugged up? Do you just push them around in wheelchairs? I guess you wouldn't really need them standing for your sick purposes.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I told this freak he would be ignored, I also said......watch him follow me around now like a little puppy dog....BINGO~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Notice it's always those few who never post threads and just follow others around?
    Isn't that kinda what you did? Nobody asked for someone who couldn't run faster than 25 or said anything about underage shemales but you still came running in.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I told this freak he would be ignored, I also said......watch him follow me around now like a little puppy dog....BINGO~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SFS is my cousin. I came in here to post in HIS thread. How is that following you around? Besides, someone that can only run a 25 at his best... yep... I wouldn't be following YOU.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    OWNED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    OWNED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Did you just buy another shemale from the Philippines?

Thread Information