Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It was a long weekend in Canada so a few of my relatives and my siblings decided to take a challenging 8 hour hiking trail. It was fun tbh. Outback camping, We picked berries and stuff...Some amazing falls..

Only problem..we woke up in the morning with a bear about 500 meters away from us. Legit scared our dogs ...

That wasnt the scariest part though. We got to a point in the trail where we walked lake side...and some wolf packs were just across the river and they spotted us...i think about 6-7 of them.

I legit was shaking because they followed us from the other side of the lake/falls..Thankfully, the current was so strong. And the trail moved away from the lake.

But those s followed us for around 10 minutes...felt like the longest 10 minutes of my life.

I am never going to take trails with wolf population..those assholes are ing huge and they travel in numbers. Just going to take short hikes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sure you walked right up to the bear too cause your dumbass was in augmented reality playing Pokemon

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Eh
    Last edited by xXx; 08-02-2016 at 09:28 PM.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    It was a long weekend in Canada so a few of my relatives and my siblings decided to take a challenging 8 hour hiking trail. It was fun tbh. Outback camping, We picked berries and stuff...Some amazing falls..

Only problem..we woke up in the morning with a bear about 500 meters away from us. Legit scared our dogs ...

That wasnt the scariest part though. We got to a point in the trail where we walked lake side...and some wolf packs were just across the river and they spotted us...i think about 6-7 of them.

I legit was shaking because they followed us from the other side of the lake/falls..Thankfully, the current was so strong. And the trail moved away from the lake.

But those s followed us for around 10 minutes...felt like the longest 10 minutes of my life.

I am never going to take trails with wolf population..those assholes are ing huge and they travel in numbers. Just going to take short hikes
    First suggestion. Don't take your dogs. Wolves with a lack of normal prey will take dogs.
    And i am personally happy to hear people do get out of the house and away from access to this site.

Good show. You got lucky to witness wolves in the wild following you. Story for the grandkids. You are blessed to be living in Canada with access to so much cool stuff.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Do rats and roaches count ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    All the time. Watched a mountain lion snatch a small pig from it's mamma while I was in a ground blind. Asshole was clinched as , only had a bow and a 357.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    First suggestion. Don't take your dogs. Wolves with a lack of normal prey will take dogs.
    And i am personally happy to hear people do get out of the house and away from access to this site.

Good show. You got lucky to witness wolves in the wild following you. Story for the grandkids. You are blessed to be living in Canada with access to so much cool stuff.
    You don't really believe this got left the house for that long do you?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You don't really believe this got left the house for that long do you?
    Just hoping I guess.

This gator scared me as it tried to get a redfish on my stringer while I was Wade fishing. Made a big ole splash in muddy water right next to me. It's head rose up and I backed off. It never really got that far away from me but it was cautious and so was I. Damn cell phones take crappy pictures. I encounter them every once in a while in my kayak. This was in St. Charles bay and it still owns that same back lake. Mutual respect.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    And one may ask, why go back, it's his/her back lake.
    We share.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    All the time. Watched a mountain lion snatch a small pig from it's mamma while I was in a ground blind. Asshole was clinched as , only had a bow and a 357.
    Im assuming the pigs were feral. We need more Moutain Lions, those pigs are destructive beasts and very smart.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Im assuming the pigs were feral. We need more Moutain Lions, those pigs are destructive beasts and very smart.
    They cause over a billion dollars in damages a year...some say 2 billion.

I think they're a "nuisance" species here in Mississippi. Meaning you can hunt them all year long (granted you have a hunting license).

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I've encountered a ton of wild pigs and ratas while in downtown San Antonio.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just hoping I guess.

This gator scared me as it tried to get a redfish on my stringer while I was Wade fishing. Made a big ole splash in muddy water right next to me. It's head rose up and I backed off. It never really got that far away from me but it was cautious and so was I. Damn cell phones take crappy pictures. I encounter them every once in a while in my kayak. This was in St. Charles bay and it still owns that same back lake. Mutual respect.
    I don't think it respects you. I think it's waiting for opportunity to take your fish. Probably couldn't care less about you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I don't think it respects you. I think it's waiting for opportunity to take your fish. Probably couldn't care less about you.
    I don't think it respects him either. I think it is just keeping an eye out while his buddy bangs his chick.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    One time I was at camp in Missouri and we were doing a long hike and wading through a mountain stream. One of the guys in our group yelled and then ran as fast as he could to the bank. When we all got over to him, he told us that he got bit by a fish. Most of us were skeptical and he didn't have any kind of bite marks on his leg. So it's difficult to say what was really lurking in the water.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I come across one of these beauties every few months while running the trail by my house

LOL I hope these pics show up, it's taken me like 30 min to get them up

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I come across one of these beauties every few months while running the trail by my house

LOL I hope these pics show up, it's taken me like 30 min to get them up
    how did you cook it?

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    how did you cook it?
    Ewww no way!

I think if you click those snake pictures theres some of a big tortoise I saw out there that I couldnt post. Someone might be interested in eating that too, but not me

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ewww no way!

I think if you click those snake pictures theres some of a big tortoise I saw out there that I couldnt post. Someone might be interested in eating that too, but not me
    When I click on the picture, it takes me to your email inbox.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    When I click on the picture, it takes me to your email inbox.
    Send pics

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Done. It's a little confusing but the rest of me is white.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Done. It's a little confusing but the rest of me is white.
    You're not playing with a full deck. I don't think it's an act.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I thought it was funny. But then again, my deck is loaded...lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Every damn day.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    i took a wrong turn and ended up in watts.

Thread Information