Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Long story short. I had some family come into to town who I hadn't seen in years. My older cousin was a complete ass before he left. That same cousin is a complete 180 now. After talking to him for a bit, I asked what made him change? He said it started when a friend of his gave him a hit of DMT. He says ever since that day he sees everything completely different and clearer. I actually like this new him. I have never done dmt or ever heard of it until he came into town. I just was curious if anyone here has ever tried it or know someone who has.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    There's a Netflix do entary on it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    done plenty of research on it but never have done it. my buddy matt swears by dmt. did enough lsd back in the day that i don't ever want to trip that hard again. still love mush though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    i've never done it. down to though. i've shroomed once, i've done acid... around 8 times.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They just had some study recently where people were able to cure depression with one LSD trip. I suspect it could hold true for other psychedelics. I haven't taken acid in years but I still have small visuals from time to time. I can usually bring them on if I stare at something textured. Like a popcorn ceiling.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    sup joe rogan

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've done it like 3 times. it's cool. I mean if you're some dude who believes in spirits and chakra then i guess but it's just like acid or mushrooms, just condensed into like 15-30 mins. I smoked it though, never tried ayahuasca tho which is much more intense

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    I've done it like 3 times. it's cool. I mean if you're some dude who believes in spirits and chakra then i guess but it's just like acid or mushrooms, just condensed into like 15-30 mins. I smoked it though, never tried ayahuasca tho which is much more intense
    i wanna try ayahuasca.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Good timing. Every time I talk to someone about podcasts, they bring up Joe Rogan. I really don't like interview podcasts but I was mowing the yard and put on a Joe Rogan podcast. Although it was just him by himself in a hotel room addressing Twitter questions. I have to say it was pretty entertaining. Anyway, after that one, I checked out another where he had some other comedian on. This other guy battles depression and talked about having Ketamine Infusion Therapy. So you go into a room in a doctor's office and they do a Ketamine drip for about an hour. The guy said he tripped hard and felt better almost immediately. Although he said the protocol was 6 sessions and by those last sessions, he was having some side effects. Said he wished he would have stopped after the second treatment. Pretty interesting.

Thread Information