My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The olympics thread.

I got to admit i probably won't watch that much, since most of it is quite late for me. I doubt Slovenia will see much in a way of medals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Greg Van Avarmaet wins gold for Belgium in the Men's Road Race. Brit favourites Chris Froome and Geraint Thomas behind, race favourite Vincenzo Nibali down and out from lead group in last few kilometres.

Brit swimmer Adam Peaty beats own WR in Mens 100m breaststroke heat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gold for Slovenia in women's judo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These Brazilian fans are a disgrace.

Only showing up when Brazilian athletes are competing (or Phelps/Bolt are on). I get that it's very expensive but having e.g. a womens Tennis Final with so few spectators is silly.
    Booing everyone that is not from Brazil. WTF?
    Even booing when the hawk eye is against Brazil, as if the hawk eye is as corrupted as their country, or the other athlete should hand over the point just because he hit the line too perfectly (Tennis, Beachvolleyball).
    Not knowing when to be quite (starts at swimming/running, tennis, table tennis,...)
    Beeing sooo proud of their country, while they know that they slide down to third world country status just at this moment.

Nothing against some patriotism, but you get the feeling, that these people are watching sports for the first time (and most of them probably are).
    It's the god damn Olmpics and there shoud be some respect towards all the athletes. A lot of them finaly fullfill their dream of competing at the Olympics and then they are booed when entering the arena?

OFF BRAZIL! Worst games ever and thats not because of doping or a green diving pool. It's because of the Brazilian people!

(if they boo athletes with doping history, thats a differnet story...should do that even more, but they are even too stupid for that)

(for the record: I really don't like the french pole vaulter and I'm happy he didn't win...but he has a point)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I usually avoid to comment dumb stuff, but I'll have to comment the stupid one above

1 - There's a reason why there aren't many spectators in the Olympics, even in big events. Even people with money are not going to the games because they don't agree with it in the first place. A lot of people are avoiding these games for a political reason. I'm one of them.
    Personally I would have loved to watch some basketball games, especially with USA and Manu in town. I didn't buy a single ticket simply because I don't agree with this Olympic event in Brazil. They shouldn't have brought it to Brazil in the 1st place. The country is mess, the economy is worse and all because of a communist PIG that spent the money that the country didn't have in order to remain as President.

2 - Don't expect Brazilians or South Americans in general to be cold-blooded boring ass fans. We're different, we scream and we sing it loud. While I agree that sometimes there's an exaggeration, you can't generalize an entire country because a few fans. It's just stupid.

Look at all the Delpo games in the Olympics. Argies love him and they show it by screaming ans singing the whole game. Why shouldn't they ? Murray suffered way more pressure in the Final than that pole French got and instead of ing, he beat Delpo won the the gold. If you're too sensitive for some booing, you shouldn't even be in the Olympics in the 1st place. That French guy trying to compare himself with Jesse Owens was ing pathetic and there's a history behind the booing. There's an old beef between them because of coach changes and the French actually refuses to talk with the Brazilian pole guy because of that. That's why he got booed massively.

3 - Please bro, a German talking about too much patriotism, fair play and respect towards all the athletes ? Forgot Jesse Owens ? Manfred Ewald ? Heidi Krieger (now a man after so much roids) ? Or all the Eastern German athletes ?

Yeah, Brazil has a lot of problems and I'm not proud of it, but if there's one country that shouldn't talk about any other country in the Olympics, it's Germany. Your history in the games is as dirty as a pig sty.

And no, no Games will ever be worse than the Nazi Berlim games in 1936 . You guys pretty much have that "gold" locked forever.

Just a final hint - Every ing generalization is stupid. Not every Brazilian is disrespectful, just like not every German is a Nazi.
    Last edited by elemento; 08-16-2016 at 04:07 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worst Games ever!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brazil disrespectful

Water is green

Bad Brazilian people

Too much boo

Hypocrisy at its best. No wonder Angela Merkel runs that place now . That's the new Teletubbie soft generation of Germans post-Nazism. Try to play the nice/respectful nation after getting hundreds of medals and WRs using girls with s and discredit every other nation after the 1936 fiasco.

but but the water is green and too much boo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL @ living in the past

1. These Nazis and their children are dead or live in South America now.

2. I didn't say a bad word about the pool. like that happens in every third world country. I don't blame you.

3. The Brazilian athletes are the ones, that were not tested for weeks leading up to the Olympics. I have no idea if the current German athletes are 100% sober, but they are surely cleaner than the Brazzers.

Joke aside: For obvious reasons, I give you the Nazi games as the worst games ever (even though they actually were done pretty nicely when it comes to infrastructure and -black- athlete performances and you can even find them on some "Best Olympics ever" lists). But that was 80 years ago.

Worst Olympic Games ever:
    1. Hitler Berlin 1936
    2. Rio 2016
    3. Munich Massacre 1972

Congratulations!
    Last edited by mudyez; 08-16-2016 at 06:52 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1 - I don't give a about the nazis or where they live now. Maybe the Mossad do, I don't. Send them a memo if you know where they're now.

2 - It's actually a shame, but it's something that happens in 1st world countries as well. What pisses me off is that all the other states have to pay for Games that Brazil shouldn't have brought in the first place. It's pretty much the whole country paying for Rio to show off their favelas and that ass dirty city. Most serious Brazilians didn't want the Olympic Games, that's why I said that you should not generalize. Most Brazilians knew the huge bill that they would have to pay in the future in order to have Rio 2016.

3 - Not tested ? Bro, now you're coming up with lies, not even sure why. Maybe to justify the dirty past of former female Germans with s, but even if Brazil wanted to pull a Russia to use peds, they wouldn't . They lack the technology and there isn't KGB in Brazil in order to help them to pull some of that off. See all the results from Brazil in swimming, tracking and weightlifting, the most ped reliant sports. Not a single medal.

Brazil is pretty getting medals where they were supposed to: Judo, Volley, Soccer, Pole, Sailing etc
    When you see all the medals that Brazil got, all of them came in Spors where skills > power/speed. Said that, you have to be pretty naive to believe that the Olympics are drug-free Games. It's about who has the money/technology to create new stuff and hide it and who doesn't.

To me, the worst thing that could happen in the Olympic Games is when they "screw" someone over with corrupted refs like what happened with Roy Jones in Korea or Joao do Pulo in 1980. The massacre in Germany is something that you can't control. Stuff like green water, at least to me, is secondary.

This is the kind of stuff that people should be ashamed of in the Olympics :

Last edited by elemento; 08-18-2016 at 01:49 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #lochtegate

Lying and creating all that mess just to hide the party with hookers until 6m of his playmate GF. What a ing got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "With the suspension imposed by WADA to the laboratory on June 22, the tests planned for the period between 1 and 24 July were compromised (the suspension was only lifted on July 20), as analyses could not be submitted. "Therefore, the planned tests ended up not being done in that period."

How's that Brazil's fault tbh? WADA suspended LBCD, the only certified laboratory able to take those tests in Brazil one month before the Olympics.

If anything, using any other non-certified laboratory by WADA in Brazil would be way more su ious. They're all going to be tested in the Olympics and most world class athletes actually train outside Brazil and take tests abroad. Not sure how it's supposed to be relevant.

And results are actually showing it. Brazil winning where they're supposed to win without any surprising results, especially in Sports where PEDs help the most, like tracking, swimming and weightlifting. 0 medals in all those Sports so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what I wrote here...Those few days as a troll have been fun, but after all I'm not really a troll.

And yeah, that makes me a real ST-pussy. Whatever. I would be disapointed if nobody would call me that. Thats the beauty of ST!
    Last edited by mudyez; 08-19-2016 at 06:44 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Peace!

I gotta say: I still love the Olympics.

..and have nothing against Brasil or Rio (aside from them not taking care of their water/ocean area).

I just get the feeling, that the Brasil don't understand what Olympics stand for (kind of them thinking it's a Brasil vs World tournament). But maybe thats just a cultural thing.

Just hope Rio/Brasil will do fine economy wise and the games in Tokyo will feel a little more like the Olympics.

BTW.: I gotta say, that the fans at the womens beachvolleyball finals were really fair/great, even though that may have been different, if the game had been tighter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I feel sorry for Germany with this new generation of pussies

Can't stand for their own opinion, have the need to live this false "brotherhood" Olympic environment and applaud everything. Generation of soft obedient puppies saying "amen" to everything that looks politically correct. No wonder the ISIS is taking over your 1st world country and raping your women right in front of your face.

Yeah, it's a cultural thing. We won't applaud gots like this French pole guy just because it's the Olympics. We won't applaud Hope Solo with that banged up vagina just because it's the Olympics.

Cool guys are applauded, assholes are booed and that's it. Podolski was loved by the Brazilian fans even after the 7-1 rape because he is genuinely a cool guy. Phelps was massively applauded and so was Bolt and Teddy Riner. Don't expect the same for everyone, especially crybabies.

Peace !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, just saw a do entary about Brazil. Didn't know it's that bad. If you need help or are at the cusp of starving, just call me! I want to help.
    Last edited by mudyez; 08-21-2016 at 04:49 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone is still mad

Yeah it's pretty bad. That's why not even ISIS wants to come here. Last terrorists that tried were actually robbed before even trying to pull some terrorist

We can take care of our uneducated poor people, but appreciate the help. You guys should really focus on helping your own people against the supposed moderate Islam growing in Germany. Much better money/time investment tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have Nazis and women with s to take care of ISIS.

Often even ed Nazi women. (copyright Marvel)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Britain finished second in the medal table, beating out China despite their 1,293,000,000 population advantage.

Thread Information