Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

det last one is so fat...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My problem with commercials isn't that I have to watch them, it's that they are 4 minute BREAKS from the game I want to watch. Cutting to a game I have zero interest in is still a BREAK from the game I want to watch.

I know hardcore foooobaw fans love to see anything and everything that takes place on the field. But I don't really care about watching the Saints trying to score against the Falcons.

How is this hard for you to understand? A break is a break, whether I'm forced to watch a Chevy ad or another game.

Furthermore, RedZone doesn't solve this problem during the playoffs, Sunday Night Football, Monday Night Football, and the Super Bowl.
    i dont think you understand how red zone works. yes, they show literally every scoring play as a live update, but they typically stick on one game at a time, showing a drive. once that game heads to commercial, they switch to another game

while they do shuffle in scoring highlights throughout the league, the focus is typically on one game at a time

plus if you have the sunday ticket you get the rewind, which is where they turn every game into a 30 minute cut

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    det last one is so fat...
    inb4 hes faster than bale

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    inb4 hes faster than bale
    You're still Philo'ing that?

I gave Ronaldo Usain Bolt's 10 yard split times, and his 40 time (projected from that 25m sprint) would be around 4.8. No way Ronaldo accelerates like Bolt, so it's a safe assumption Ronaldo probably runs 4.9-5.0. Shredded and lean=/=fast.

You watch 320lb defensive lineman run 4.7s but yet it's inconceivable that Prince can run? He ran 18.4 mph on the basepaths just last year. And Prince was already way past his prime last year due those his neck injury.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & it's the little things about baseball---9 of 'em:::

* Home plate umpire signaling to the pitcher that time's in again by pointing directly at him.
    * Last put out in the outfield and the outfielder tosses the ball to the next player over.
    * Labeling the pitcher/catcher the "Battery."
    * The way a catcher looks down to 3rd Base each time to check the runner then throws the ball back to the pitcher.
    * The possibility of a runner stealing home outright.
    * Home plate umpire calling for more baseballs & a kid brings them out.
    * Lefty batter/Lefty pitcher --- Righty batter/Righty pitcher --- The inherit trust twixt opponents at 100 mph.
    * (Hitters) hit & eschew angling for a base on balls. "I ain't here to coax a walk."
    * On HD the way a catcher will watch a hitter unbeknownst.

M L B

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tebow trying to get into the mlb. I wonder why he didn't choose another sport? Oh yeah, it's because any fatass can play beisbol.
    Time to get this debate rolling again.

Tebow homered on the first pitch he saw. Not bad for being out of the "hardest game to play" for basically 40 years.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tebow homered on the first pitch he saw. Not bad for being out of the "hardest game to play" for basically 40 years.

Cousin erball fan won't show up on this thread anytime soon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

It'd be so sweet if he made a MLB roster. Oh, Media would absolutely be incensed. They wouldn't know whether to , or, go blind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It'd be so sweet if he made a MLB roster. Oh, Media would absolutely be incensed. They wouldn't know whether to , or, go blind.
    We can agree on that part Cub. Jesus H. Christ. It's front page stuff that Tebow homered in something called the "instructional league".

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

b-b-but beisbol's learning curve is SO high!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    b-b-but beisbol's learning curve is SO high!!!
    " Try to hit a ball that's coming at XXXX MPH "

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shiiiiiiiiiit

Game over sons, everybody go home. Take your belongings with you. It was fun while it lasted, though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We can agree on that part Cub. Jesus H. Christ. It's front page stuff that Tebow homered in something called the "instructional league".
    Please. After Jordan got kicked out of the NBA his minor league baseball was front page stuff as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please. After Jordan got kicked out of the NBA his minor league baseball was front page stuff as well.
    Yeah. But let's not start comparing Tebow to Jordan now.

I can remember ESPN/Sportscenter interrupting their broadcast to go live to Jordan's at bats. It's not that bad with Tebow yet.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hitting a home run of a Cardinals minor leaguer ain't a deal. , I wouldn't be surprised if most ppl here were able to do the same to their ty major league rotation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Took dad killer like 2 years

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hitting a home run of a Cardinals minor leaguer ain't a deal. , I wouldn't be surprised if most ppl here were able to do the same to their ty major league rotation.
    It's front page stuff tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol fatball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    beisbol is so boring, fans get drunk and throw cans onto the field

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/...cid=spartandhp

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Shows how intense baseball is that drunk moron fans get whipped up into enough of a frenzy to do like that.

Meanwhile, floptrot fans kill each other, riot in the streets, and set flares off in the stands over 0-0 ties.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    beisbol is so boring, fans get drunk and throw cans onto the field

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/...cid=spartandhp

Thread Information