My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "He pulls me back in"
    not my case I never went out tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So tebow is the mark Reynolds of the minors?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    0:40 AM and eastern time baseball fans are stucked with a 12-0 game midway through the 7th inning. Probably have 2 more hours of "entertainment".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    0:40 AM and eastern time baseball fans are stucked with a 12-0 game midway through the 7th inning. Probably have 2 more hours of "entertainment".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That game was highly entertaining (not for Mets fans, tough). Bellinger continued his HR streak and Seager had a chance at a 4 home run game. The rarity of which is like a 60 point game in basketball or someone scoring in soccer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That game was highly entertaining (not for Mets fans, tough). Bellinger continued his HR streak and Seager had a chance at a 4 home run game. The rarity of which is like a 60 point game in basketball or someone scoring in soccer.
    The s that were commentating wouldn't stop ing about how long the game was taking. Even paid professionals couldn't pretend like they were being entertained.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hopefully it didn't start drizzling and they had to cover their field with tarps to keep it dry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The s that were commentating wouldn't stop ing about how long the game was taking. Even paid professionals couldn't pretend like they were being entertained.
    Source?

I don't think Orel Hershiser and Joe Davis nor the ESPN broadcast team are s.

You were probably listening to the Argentinian feed or something, and they were likely confused by all the scoring, being from a soccer country and all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hopefully it didn't start drizzling and they had to cover their field with tarps to keep it dry
    Probably the dumbest criticism against baseball.

You can't play NBA basketball outdoors, nor can you play street basketball in overly wet and windy conditions.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Povertyball fans triggered by actual scoring

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Baseball has been easy $, so far, I've even been watching full games, tbh overs on overs, love that they decided to juice the balls..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Baseball has been easy $, so far, I've even been watching full games, tbh overs on overs, love that they decided to juice the balls..
    Next step is to get into the metrics. Makes basketball's "advanced metrics" look stoneaged.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm on record against both beisbol and tic-tac-toe ball. But, I challenge someone to find me a clip of something worse than this tic-tac-toe gem.

This dude is playing with his balls and smelling his hands. Then he digs in his asshole and sniffs it. Anybody up for the challenge?

Some fat beibol player falling down rounding 2nd base isn't going to cut it. You'll have to do waaaaaaaay better than that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next step is to get into the metrics. Makes basketball's "advanced metrics" look stoneaged.
    I've been getting into them, but this analytically-driven source I was tailing was killing me, tbh last 3 games he gave me were blowout losses(SF to Atl, STL to Baltimore)..

I've been betting a lot of Nats 1st halves, though..don't have to worry about that trash bullpen..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm on record against both beisbol and tic-tac-toe ball. But, I challenge someone to find me a clip of something worse than this tic-tac-toe gem.

This dude is playing with his balls and smelling his hands. Then he digs in his asshole and sniffs it. Anybody up for the challenge?

Some fat beibol player falling down rounding 2nd base isn't going to cut it. You'll have to do waaaaaaaay better than that.
    TicTacTrot has the most unintentional hilarity of ANY sport. Your challenge can't be beat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been getting into them, but this analytically-driven source I was tailing was killing me, tbh last 3 games he gave me were blowout losses(SF to Atl, STL to Baltimore)..

I've been betting a lot of Nats 1st halves, though..don't have to worry about that trash bullpen..
    Lol. It's terrible. They're collective ERA is like 5.00

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you believe the ball juicing theory, tbh?

The scoring surge has been pretty crazy during some of these stretches..IIRC, Kershaw has already given up something like 17 HRs, so far..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you believe the ball juicing theory, tbh?

The scoring surge has been pretty crazy during some of these stretches..IIRC, Kershaw has already given up something like 17 HRs, so far..
    I don't. Baseball likely doesn't want another controversy so soon after the steroid-era. It's metrics. Always metrics (just like how they revolutionized NBA basketball). Since the introduction of statcast, batters now know the key exit velocities and launch angles to aim for that will better produce hard hit fly balls that can turn into doubles and homeruns, and thus have adjusted their swings. Watching batters, they're uppercutting more than ever before. In today's MLB, with the rangy and athletic infields and shifts, hitting the ball on the ground is pretty much offensive death (much like shooting from the midrange in basketball is offensive death). Batters have also adjusted to the increased pitching velocities we've seen over the past decade.

Expect pitchers who have devastating sinkers and sliders to become more valued. They can induce more groundballs.

Thread Information