Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's 23 pages worth of threads in the Soccer forum... the MLB forum has 5..... threads total

I have no horse in this race, but come on son, that place is more dead that Jerry Buss, tbh...
    Activity did die down in the MLB following the mass exodus of Mavs fans (who drove talk there talking about the Rangers), but the MLB forum nukes the old "Official 2015-2016 MLB season" threads and the like while the soccer forum keeps 4 and 5 year old threads alive, thus the 23 pages.

I just don't get what this proves? This is one forum about a San Antonio basketball team (SA isn't a baseball town) with a lot of foreigners. Of course soccer talk is going to be somewhat popular. I mean, over on the IGN forums baseball talk is 3 times as popular as soccer talk.

http://www.ign.com/boards/

And?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Activity did die down in the MLB following the mass exodus of Mavs fans (who drove talk there talking about the Rangers), but the MLB forum nukes the old "Official 2015-2016 MLB season" threads and the like while the soccer forum keeps 4 and 5 year old threads alive, thus the 23 pages.

I just don't get what this proves? This is one forum about a San Antonio basketball team (SA isn't a baseball town) with a lot of foreigners. Of course soccer talk is going to be somewhat popular. I mean, over on the IGN forums baseball talk is 3 times as popular as soccer talk.

http://www.ign.com/boards/

And?
    I pointed out that's pretty sad for an American forum, tbh... don't get mad at me...

I actually think beisbol has it's moments...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I pointed out that's pretty sad for an American forum, tbh... don't get mad at me...

I actually think beisbol has it's moments...
    I'm not mad. It's just a dumb point. Of course baseball talk isn't going to be popular on a small forum where the majority of posters are from SA (not a baseball city).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    always funny watching baseball highlights, it always comes with music cause you know its going to be boring as .

The same way ty comedy shows and laugh tracks.

one of the less diverse highlights ever. so predictable.
    looool bro, you really made me laugh out loud

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not mad. It's just a dumb point. Of course baseball talk isn't going to be popular on a small forum where the majority of posters are from SA (not a baseball city).
    (not a baseball city)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like San Antonio is a soccer or nfl city

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol look at this fat

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ^

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol look at this fat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cherry picking bloopers and bad plays

If you want to do a soccer vs. baseball showdown in that regard, we can do det.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like San Antonio is a soccer or nfl city
    The soccer forum is the same 5 posters endlessly arguing about who is better between a midget and a got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The soccer forum is the same 5 posters endlessly arguing about who is better between a midget and a got.
    No it is not... take the loss on this one and move on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No it is not... take the loss on this one and move on
    It can seem like that at times. Seems soccer fans are overly concerned with that debate. Soccer is such a simplistic game to analyze that anyone with a brain who's watched 2 minutes of either of them should know the obvious answer, so I don't get why the debate is still relevant?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It can seem like that at times. Seems soccer fans are overly concerned with that debate. Soccer is such a simplistic game to analyze that anyone with a brain who's watched 2 minutes of either of them should know the obvious answer, so I don't get why the debate is still relevant?
    you are defending the fact MLB forum is dead because SA is not a baseball city, truth is MLB forum is dead because nobody gives a about baseball and basically there is nothing worth discussing. Then you are deflecting about soccer being simplistic...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you are defending the fact MLB forum is dead because SA is not a baseball city, truth is MLB forum is dead because nobody gives a about baseball and basically there is nothing worth discussing. Then you are deflecting about soccer being simplistic...
    No, I'm telling you that your cherry pick about the baseball forum being slow in this one forum out of many on the Internet as some stupid kind of evidence that no one cares about baseball is re ed. Why don't you wade over to Clutchfans and see that their Astros forum is nearly as active as the Texans forum? They don't even have a soccer forum and they have an MLS team

What do I make of that? in' nothing.

Soccer is simplistic. Cute little goal sport that ends in 0-0 more time than any good sport should.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cherry picking bloopers and bad plays
    uh no, that happened yesterday

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    uh no, that happened yesterday
    No . But why didn't you cherry pick Ketel Marte's drag bunt that had him speeding 90 feet faster than that got Ronaldo can run 80 feet?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

lol look at this fat
    Also from yesterday:

Both more impressive than anything any povertyball actress has ever done in their careers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When ever threads like this keep pop up, they make me realize what a mistake democracy is. If this were a dictator ship id just throw everyone in this thread in jail and starve you till you stopped bumping ty threads. You would never argue about fat athletes, or guys jerking each other off. Sounds like a win win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I'm telling you that your cherry pick about the baseball forum being slow in this one forum out of many on the Internet as some stupid kind of evidence that no one cares about baseball is re ed. Why don't you wade over to Clutchfans and see that their Astros forum is nearly as active as the Texans forum? They don't even have a soccer forum and they have an MLS team

What do I make of that? in' nothing.

Soccer is simplistic. Cute little goal sport that ends in 0-0 more time than any good sport should.
    Thanks for confirming you were deflecting... I can respect that tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    always funny watching baseball highlights, it always comes with music cause you know its going to be boring as .

The same way ty comedy shows and laugh tracks.

one of the less diverse highlights ever. so predictable.
    DAMN

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bukakeball and Football have something in common now: they both get on their knees a lot

Although footballers are doing it for the National anthem while bukakeballers are doing it to sexually service multiple men at the same time.

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at this . No real sport has 3 out of 5 matches ending 0-0.

This right here. Just Awful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hand job ball is officially dead in the US.

Thread Information