My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I bought this maybe a year or two ago for my PSP Vita and never really played it. Finally took some time to start it over and learn the controls and process better. Fun FPS with tons of side missions. I don't know if this made any kind of a splash on a full console but for the Vita, it's easily one of the best games with largest maps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PSP Vita

I haven't played it on a tiny, weak handheld like PS Vita, but it's great on PC. They did tone down the violence a bit, but it's still fun with 3 other ppl.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PSP Vita

I haven't played it on a tiny, weak handheld like PS Vita, but it's great on PC. They did tone down the violence a bit, but it's still fun with 3 other ppl.
    Don't talk about my Vita like that. It's definitely got limitations and the game library is pretty slim but it's got some great games. And it's just about the only way I can still play video games at my house.
    Most of the FPS have not been very enjoyable on such a small screen. So when I do find a game that plays well (like Borderlands), I'm pretty excited.

Thread Information