Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much for that.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN1622NN

Probably no coincidence they're also talking about enforcing the federal ban on marijuana even in states where it's legal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have one right here in SA...the old Bexar County Jail is GEO. Thought they were going to demolish it next year. Maybe not now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeff Sessions is a corporate prison puppet. this guy.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions overturned the sweeping criminal charging policy of former attorney general Eric H. Holder Jr. and directed his federal prosecutors Thursday to charge defendants with the most serious, provable crimes carrying the most severe penalties.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.e9390622c5c5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good. is a deathblow hopefully to the biggest lynchpin of the DemoKKKrats 150 year systemic slavery of the black man. Billy Clinton died a little on the inside seeing the reason his 3-strikes scam was passed.

Any blow to slavery is a good thing. Now if we could focus on a Global slavery initiative and not allow companies that manufacture through slave labor to sell goods here in the US. But 'Muricans gotsa have their iPhones, Starbucks, Nike, et. al before they pretend to employ morals.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeff Sessions is a corporate prison puppet. this guy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.e9390622c5c5
    He's just practicing law enforcement practices from the Clinton Big Book of Racism, circa 1996.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good. is a deathblow hopefully to the biggest lynchpin of the DemoKKKrats 150 year systemic slavery of the black man. Billy Clinton died a little on the inside seeing the reason his 3-strikes scam was passed.

Any blow to slavery is a good thing. Now if we could focus on a Global slavery initiative and not allow companies that manufacture through slave labor to sell goods here in the US. But 'Muricans gotsa have their iPhones, Starbucks, Nike, et. al before they pretend to employ morals.
    The thread le is from August 2016 and a Democrat Justice Dept.

It has been reversed by the current Attorney General.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's just practicing law enforcement practices from the Clinton Big Book of Racism, circa 1996.
    Trump President not Bill Clinton.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thread le is from August 2016 and a Democrat Justice Dept.

It has been reversed by the current Attorney General.

Well then, sounds like the DemoKKKrats in charge can sleep a little better tonight knowing their life's mission of keep blacks in perpetual slavery is still intact.

Me ignorant. DemoKKKrats racist. Got it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is stupid. Nixon famously courted Thurmond and the rest of the dixiecrats over to the GOP after the Civil Rights act. They took their gerrymandering and voter suppression tactics with them. Your attempt to change the narrative is ignorant as .

I don't know that there are any dems around here that support the Clintons outside of a head to head with a bag like Trump. The democratic electorate sure as did not come out to vote for her.

Meanwhile it was Newt Gingrich's house that conceived of the crime bill and Phil Gramm's senate that saw it to completion. GOP types are more than willing to stroke those two off to this day.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump President not Bill Clinton.
    Trump not racist. Clinton racist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump not racist. Clinton racist.
    Then I'm sure he will step in and reverse this racist Clintonian policy by his AG.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is stupid. Nixon famously courted Thurmond and the rest of the dixiecrats over to the GOP after the Civil Rights act. They took their gerrymandering and voter suppression tactics with them. Your attempt to change the narrative is ignorant as .

I don't know that there are any dems around here that support the Clintons outside of a head to head with a bag like Trump. The democratic electorate sure as did not come out to vote for her.

Meanwhile it was Newt Gingrich's house that conceived of the crime bill and Phil Gramm's senate that saw it to completion. GOP types are more than willing to stroke those two off to this day.

LOL. A whole lot of bloated language. Doesn't matter. A DemoKKKrat passed it. A DemoKKKrat DIDN'T FIX IT.

All that language won't change the end result.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then I'm sure he will step in and reverse this racist Clintonian policy by his AG.

Unlike people who refuse to step past their partisan lines, I will admit, the POTUS is a ing idiot that is unqualified for the job. But he is still better than the DemoKKKrat alternative.

That said, I have no doubt he does little of his own decision making. So it's even worse considering Obama was soooooo close to getting this done and he didn't and he has 5x the political a en than POTUS. Might have been too busy killing babies in Syria or wiping Aleppo off the map or some other crime against humanity...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unlike people who refuse to step past their partisan lines, I will admit, the POTUS is a ing idiot that is unqualified for the job. But he is still better than the DemoKKKrat alternative.

That said, I have no doubt he does little of his own decision making. So it's even worse considering Obama was soooooo close to getting this done and he didn't and he has 5x the political a en than POTUS. Might have been too busy killing babies in Syria or wiping Aleppo off the map or some other crime against humanity...
    hey bro, you're clearly active and posting today. why have you been ducking my questions about christian persecution and nye contradicting himself?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. A whole lot of bloated language. Doesn't matter. A DemoKKKrat passed it. A DemoKKKrat DIDN'T FIX IT.

All that language won't change the end result.
    I actually like that you mouthbreaters still fixate political energy on Clinton.

I'm satisfied to let my rebuttal stand as it was written.

whining about language while you make up new words in attempt to change the narrative.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So all dixiecrats switched to republicans?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    the ones who didnt are dead now so wtf is your point

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the ones who didnt are dead now so wtf is your point
    only 2 dixiecrats switched from dixiecrats to republican out of 18
    Last edited by D_Admiral; 05-14-2017 at 11:08 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ALL the rebel-flag-waving racist ones, aka Nixon/ailes/A er Southern Strategy

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ALL the rebel-flag-waving racist ones, aka Nixon/ailes/A er Southern Strategy
    Are democrats racist? Nixon lost to racist george wallace in the deep south in 68
    Last edited by D_Admiral; 05-14-2017 at 12:44 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    * lost the deep south

The racist republican south as it has been called voted For bill clinton, were they racist then?
    Last edited by D_Admiral; 05-14-2017 at 12:45 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are democrats racist? Nixon lost to racist george wallace in the deep south in 68
    welcome to the forum

goddam, you're stupid

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great rebuttle, snitch

Do you support color-blind government policy?
    Last edited by D_Admiral; 05-14-2017 at 01:43 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is pretty ignorant. Starting with Goldwater, the GOP turned on its abolitionist roots. They started courting the Wallace voter pretty famously. They flipped positions on bussing and other civil rights that had previously been the purview of the southern democrats. Concurrently, minority caucuses began taking over the Democratic party at the county level.

The new Wallace democrat was now coming up through the GOP in southern cons uencies particularly any urban cons uencies.

Prima facie, calling the party that contains LULAC and the NAACP the KKK party is typical of 4chan types in their desire to steal the narrative but its ridiculous.

Nice new account though. You going to try to play this one straight now that your faux Mexican one went to ?

Thread Information