Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Don't talk to anyone, old got. You don't have a bit of ing room. I tossed you a bone a long time ago and you proved to everyone here that you are just a fat, scared ass old man behind a screen. All you did was duck and dodge me while I called you out...and you are still doing it today.

Cue the "no one will believe its me" excuse about the video.
    Dude, you are an internet stalker and a moron. Do you really think I or anyone is going to take the time to do anything because of some freak like you? Look at how ya act ya suck , STILL following me around and I'm suppose to worry about an obvious freak like you?

Stupid, I did post pictures and all I got was....

those aren't yours
    you bought all those trophies at a yard sale
    ok ok so who really owns all that stuff

Dude, if I post a mile lost list of every sprinter who played in the NFL, I read...."you Googled that".

It's real obvious that it's real important here that I be that fat, scared ass old man who don't know ......right? When in reality I'm big powerful guy who can school all you little s on most things.

Now scram ya little .

This would be no different and we both know it.

Dude, stop being a ing freak, ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dude, you are an internet stalker and a moron. Do you really think I or anyone is going to take the time to do anything because of some freak like you? Look at how ya act ya suck , STILL following me around and I'm suppose to worry about an obvious freak like you?

Stupid, I did post pictures and all I got was....

those aren't yours
    you bought all those trophies at a yard sale
    ok ok so who really owns all that stuff

Dude, if I post a mile lost list of every sprinter who played in the NFL, I read...."you Googled that".

It's real obvious that it's real important here that I be that fat, scared ass old man who don't know ......right? When in reality I'm big powerful guy who can school all you little s on most things.

Now scram ya little .

This would be no different and we both know it.

Dude, stop being a ing freak, ok?
    Easy for you to act like a big behind your computer. You're just mad because Benefactor called you out and you ed out.

I joke around and make fun of you because it's easy but in reality, I don't give a what you look like. You'd drop just like the others.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You can go back to ignoring because you know you are full of . I've squared up with and taken down bigger than you. Daddy was a boxer and I grew up in the ring. It wouldn't even be a sparring match with you. It would be a waste of time.

Go back to ignoring like the little that you are. It would take a lot more than 360 pounds of twisted stool to intimidate me. If anything, I might make an example out of you for any other pedos that crossed me, .
    You are wandering around in a fantasy world ya little . Stupid, I was benching over 300 at 15 years old, running over linebackers and little DB's. You'd be like a little , my . I can hear it now..."boohoo boohoo boohoo"...as I beat your boney little ass up and down your street, as your mama and papa and all the family watched. So cool the stupid bull ya ing ....got it?

Cool this stupid.."but I was boxing at.."...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me er, I'd kick the out of any boxer. Dude..."but I can box"....are you really this ing stupid?

Ok ya little got, I'm done with your dumbass.."I can box"....hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Little ing midget talking , but he can box, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Heard he was undefeated in touch butt in the navy, I'd watch your step.
    You heard wrong. He wasn't undefeated. You must have thought that because you heard he had a perfect record. It was 0 - 800. The number of times he failed to protect his ass.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You are wandering around in a fantasy world ya little . Stupid, I was benching over 300 at 15 years old, running over linebackers and little DB's. You'd be like a little , my . I can hear it now..."boohoo boohoo boohoo"...as I beat your boney little ass up and down your street, as your mama and papa and all the family watched. So cool the stupid bull ya ing ....got it?

Cool this stupid.."but I was boxing at.."...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me er, I'd kick the out of any boxer. Dude..."but I can box"....are you really this ing stupid?

Ok ya little got, I'm done with your dumbass.."I can box"....hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Little ing midget talking , but he can box, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    LMAO you benched 300 pounds and ran over linebackers. Geez, I didn't know all that. Now I'm really intimidated.
    You think because you were a fatass kid I should be scared of you? Like I said, I've taken down bigger. I've dealt with fat es like you that thought you were big because you could lift a couple of pounds. I also broke their jaws and noses.
    The day I worry about a dumb like you.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LMAO you benched 300 pounds and ran over linebackers. Geez, I didn't know all that. Now I'm really intimidated.
    You think because you were a fatass kid I should be scared of you? Like I said, I've taken down bigger. I've dealt with fat es like you that thought you were big because you could lift a couple of pounds. I also broke their jaws and noses.
    The day I worry about a dumb like you.

I don't believe ya ya ing , I think you're a coward. I've had a change of heart, instead of ignoring your dumb ass it's time I started kicking you around like the dog you are, got it ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I don't believe ya ya ing , I think you're a coward. I've had a change of heart, instead of ignoring your dumb ass it's time I started kicking you around like the dog you are, got it ?
    Again, it's easy to talk while confined to your rascal and taking your insulin shots. Your ass was probably the last kid picked to play sports and had to sit and watch when you were the odd "man" out. Talk all you want with your ass but I know you. I know that you are just a sad pathetic fat ass that has never done with his life.

I'd knock you once in the mouth to put you in your place then I'd let you just sit there stunned and on the verge of tears. Here's some advice, don't ever step up to anyone when you've never been tested. You'll regret it if you ever ran into someone like me.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Again, it's easy to talk while confined to your rascal and taking your insulin shots. Your ass was probably the last kid picked to play sports and had to sit and watch when you were the odd "man" out. Talk all you want with your ass but I know you. I know that you are just a sad pathetic fat ass that has never done with his life.

I'd knock you once in the mouth to put you in your place then I'd let you just sit there stunned and on the verge of tears. Here's some advice, don't ever step up to anyone when you've never been tested. You'll regret it if you ever ran into someone like me.
    Little guy, are you really this ing out of touch with reality? Listen up ya little got, you'd scream like the little you you are if I got within a foot of your got ass and we both know it so cool your lamess bull , got it?

Midget, I could whip you, your dad and any sissy ass brothers you might have, ok? Now go suck another ya ing , ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Little guy, are you really this ing out of touch with reality? Listen up ya little got, you'd scream like the little you you are if I got within a foot of your got ass and we both know it so cool your lamess bull , got it?

Midget, I could whip you, your dad and any sissy ass brothers you might have, ok? Now go suck another ya ing , ok?
    LMMFAO

My little brother wouldn't break a sweat with you let alone me or my big brother. Just sit there eating your rice cakes knowing that if you ever met me, you'd be eating jello and oatmeal the rest of your pathetic loser ass life.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks

Hey there. Just some advise. You seem like a smart man. If you want to stop them from making fun of you, you should stop egging them on. I was enjoying this thread and now it has truned into an argueing match between several of you people.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    LMMFAO

My little brother wouldn't break a sweat with you let alone me or my big brother. Just sit there eating your rice cakes knowing that if you ever met me, you'd be eating jello and oatmeal the rest of your pathetic loser ass life.
    And I would point out the same to you. If both of you would not keep going then this trhead would be better. One thing Ive' learned in life is to not sweats the small stuff.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LMMFAO

Just how damn stupid are you er? I;m not a nice guy asshole, ok? I'd love to kick the out of you and your got ass brothers, ok? You ed up ya little , ok?

Dude, can you box, hahahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hey there. Just some advise. You seem like a smart man. If you want to stop them from making fun of you, you should stop egging them on. I was enjoying this thread and now it has truned into an argueing match between several of you people.
    Stupid, I;m making fun of them, ok?

Avante...don't call me a pedo.

And here they come dumber than a rock, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

oh...I like these

Avante : don't call me a pedo
    Poster : ok
    Avante : In Olangapo, I didn't know I was having sex with 12 year olds
    Poster : it sounds like you are a pedo
    Avante : GRRRRR....you shoot sick pedos in the head
    Poster : ok, that's confusing
    Avante : listen you little , tell me the top 10 runners from Poopshoot University
    Poster : what
    Avante : grrrrrr....we threw coins and they took off their clothes. here's a blues video

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Just how damn stupid are you er? I;m not a nice guy asshole, ok? I'd love to kick the out of you and your got ass brothers, ok? You ed up ya little , ok?

Dude, can you box, hahahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You think I care how "nice" you are? I don't give a whether or not you are friendly. I don't want to be friends with your ass.

Yeah I'd bet you would want nothing more than to kick my ass. LMAO
    You are such a that you probably believe half of what you say. You would cross the street if you saw me coming. If you saw me AND my brothers? You would probably cross the street and turn back around. Right back to the gay bar that you were just trying to pick up guys at.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks

All I'm saying is it needs to stop. You can catch more flies with honey. And sticks and stones don't broke my bones. You people are ruining ever thread.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    WTF?! Another one of you? Are you old pedo asses multiplying?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    WTF?! Another one of you? Are you old pedo asses multiplying?
    No...it's been a while since I thought about having kids. Old just happnes. It'll happen to you sooner than you think. When you look back, you're going to regert the time you spent aruging with others about things that don't affect you and yours.
    Just throwing my two cents in here where I think it's needed. And I'm not even going to charege you. haha.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You think I care how "nice" you are? I don't give a whether or not you are friendly. I don't want to be friends with your ass.

Yeah I'd bet you would want nothing more than to kick my ass. LMAO
    You are such a that you probably believe half of what you say. You would cross the street if you saw me coming. If you saw me AND my brothers? You would probably cross the street and turn back around. Right back to the gay bar that you were just trying to pick up guys at.
    I can see you are struggling now, that was more stupid than your last post. Dude, here sits a very very bad man, ok? Someone you want no part of , ok ya little ?

Now either evaluate your game ya little or go peddle..."but I can box".....hahahahahaa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...by somebody more down there on your level.

You got that er?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    oh...I like these

Avante : don't call me a pedo
    Poster : ok
    Avante : In Olangapo, I didn't know I was having sex with 12 year olds
    Poster : it sounds like you are a pedo
    Avante : GRRRRR....you shoot sick pedos in the head
    Poster : ok, that's confusing
    Avante : listen you little , tell me the top 10 runners from Poopshoot University
    Poster : what
    Avante : grrrrrr....we threw coins and they took off their clothes. here's a blues video

Perfect example of what I was talking about, this little re really thinks I care about this stupid pedo . Too stupid to figure it out.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Perfect example of what I was talking about, this little re really thinks I care about this stupid pedo . Too stupid to figure it out.
    I bet you're pretty excited with Halloween being around the corner. Have you had any luck finding an XXL Peter Pan costume?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I can see you are struggling now, that was more stupid than your last post. Dude, here sits a very very bad man, ok? Someone you want no part of , ok ya little ?

Now either evaluate your game ya little or go peddle..."but I can box".....hahahahahaa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...by somebody more down there on your level.

You got that er?

Hahaha I know you've tried to build this big man rep here but no one is buying it. You're a . A little pussy of a man and it shows.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    No...it's been a while since I thought about having kids. Old just happnes. It'll happen to you sooner than you think. When you look back, you're going to regert the time you spent aruging with others about things that don't affect you and yours.
    Just throwing my two cents in here where I think it's needed. And I'm not even going to charege you. haha.
    How about learn to spell or take something for your arthritis.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hahaha I know you've tried to build this big man rep here but no one is buying it. You're a . A little pussy of a man and it shows.
    As ya get weaker and weaker, ha~~~ A little who is finally realizing he is whipped. Now the is down to this weakass .

Ok, this boy is whipped.

NEXT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    As ya get weaker and weaker, ha~~~ A little who is finally realizing he is whipped. Now the is down to this weakass .

Ok, this boy is whipped.

NEXT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    lol running away

Thread Information