My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...t-lebron-james

Shaq more significant acquisition than the big three?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...t-lebron-james

Shaq more significant acquisition than the big three?
    Bend over and I'll show you a significant acquisition...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    He is actually correct, the Shaq trade did turn things around for that franchise that seemed could never get over the hump with Alonzo Mourning. Wade was an upcoming player at the time, they are just lucky they faced the Mavs in the 2006 NBA Finals instead of the Spurs or Suns. That 2011 Mavs team was on a mission though, best Mavs team ever.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Does LeBron go to Miami if Wade never rang before that? Probably not.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bend over. I'll show you in' probably not.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Bend over. I'll show you in' probably not.
    Katie girl can attest to that.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had Riley made that point explicitly, I could respect that. But I was just seeing salty tears, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see it, Lebron didn't go to Miami because they rang in 2006, the Heat were horrible for a number of years before they joined forces.

Anybody can see a Wade + Lebron + Bosh nucleus will be a championship core for multiple years. The Shaq acquisition has as much to do with the Lebron acquisition as the Mourning and Hardaway acquisitions have with the Shaq acquisition.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Its ok to be salty sometimes dude...calm the down u beta male manlets

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Riley is still bitter about LeBron and Wade leaving. He basically said previously that Udonis Haslem and Shaq did more for the Heat than Wade/Bosh/LeBron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Problem with that take is, Shaq was already declining when Miami got him, but Lebron was just about to peak. Peak Lebron > Declining Shaq.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Problem with that take is, Shaq was already declining when Miami got him, but Lebron was just about to peak. Peak Lebron > Declining Shaq.
    & Daddy was all proud and wet that he'd passed Kobe in ringage. Wanted Kobe to eat his asshole over it. Remember? For once Kobe kept his trap shut. Put Nessa's broom down at Casa Bryant, stopped at [Play It Again Sports], rented some rappelling gear and scaled Casa Buss, beat the old man till he promised to get Pau "Couldn't Win a Single Playoff Game" Gasol & tied Daddy. Kobe still didn't see Daddy's call. Just kept his cards close to that white wrap-a-round you fellows dote on. Then that rumble way down in the ground...as at 13 down on 17 June 2010 I thought they'd breathed their last, cept Luva. "Nobody closes us out, Cubby, nobody." Fish made Kobe grab jacks, timbers and start on back down. Afterward in the post game fact check Kobe remembered Daddy.

"I don't forget anything."

Kobe: 5

the tired old bag Duncan: 2nd 5th

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & Daddy was all proud and wet that he'd passed Kobe in ringage. Wanted Kobe to eat his asshole over it. Remember? For once Kobe kept his trap shut. Put Nessa's broom down at Casa Bryant, stopped at [Play It Again Sports], rented some rappelling gear and scaled Casa Buss, beat the old man till he promised to get Pau "Couldn't Win a Single Playoff Game" Gasol & tied Daddy. Kobe still didn't see Daddy's call. Just kept his cards close to that white wrap-a-round you fellows dote on. Then that rumble way down in the ground...as at 13 down on 17 June 2010 I thought they'd breathed their last, cept Luva. "Nobody closes us out, Cubby, nobody." Fish made Kobe grab jacks, timbers and start on back down. Afterward in the post game fact check Kobe remembered Daddy.

"I don't forget anything."

Kobe: 5

the tired old bag Duncan: 2nd 5th
    It's not about winning then. It's about personal glory and self gain and winning is just the tool. The lakers were used.

Thread Information