Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fabricated melodrama to sell ads. TV gonna milk this for Ms of viewers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary Clinton may DROP OUT of US presidential race after major health scare
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...A+News+Feed%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    David Shuster ‏@DavidShuster 4h4 hours ago
    Dem operative: HillaryClinton #BasketOfDeplorables, hiding pneumonia for 3 days, + fainting video = "unchartered political territory."

David Shuster ‏@DavidShuster 3h3 hours ago
    Top dem: "we can make contingencies, argue, plead with HillaryClinton, but DNC bylaws are clear her nominee status now totally up to her."

David Shuster ‏@DavidShuster 6h6 hours ago
    Clarification from dem operatives HillaryClinton pneumonia: Expect emergency DNC meeting to CONSIDER replacement. #HillarysHealth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/09/...inton-details/

BREAKING: DNC Calling ‘Emergency Meeting’ To Consider Replacing Hillary Clinton (DETAILS)

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This has gotta be the first time ducks has gotten a hard-on in twenty years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://heavy.com/news/2016/09/who-wo...eos-pneumonia/

Who Would Replace Hillary Clinton If She Had to Drop Out?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The DNC Rules Are Suspended, If Hillary Drops Out The Second Candidate With The Highest Number Of Delegates Gets The Nomination
    http://www.usasupreme.com/dnc-rules-...ext-president/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    will clinton debate trump she can not stand one the stage 1.5 hours in the hot lights against trump in 2 weeks if she stays in

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The DNC Rules Are Suspended, If Hillary Drops Out The Second Candidate With The Highest Number Of Delegates Gets The Nomination
    http://www.usasupreme.com/dnc-rules-...ext-president/
    Wouldn't matter who they picked, DNC is screwed if Hillary dropped out.

August/early September

The bulk of the dates for certifying the names of major party presidential candidates are in August and September. Mid August was the point at which either party could have found a replacement nominee and still have been able to get his or her name on the ballot in enough states to be compe ive in November without having to navigate the courts and ballot access issues. For example, if a nominee had dropped out in late August, his or her name would already have been certified to appear as their party's candidate for president in about 20 states. If he or she dropped out in late September, that number rises to almost 40 states.
    Late September

Replacing a candidate's name in late September could prove challenging. The parties would likely have to look to the courts. As Politico noted on August 4, 2016, the courts have shown a willingness to work with the parties on the issue of deadlines: "Courts have tended to discard ballot deadlines in favor of having two parties represented on the ballot.”[3] In 2002, for instance, the New Jersey Supreme Court allowed Democrats to replace their nominee for a U.S. Senate seat 15 days after the certification deadline.[4] In addition to this, election officials in the states have been known to show some leeway on the deadlines. Richard Winger, an expert on ballot access laws, told Ballotpedia by email, “even when major parties have missed deadlines for certifying presidential and vice-presidential nominees, or presidential elector candidates, election officials have always set the deadline aside.”[5]

The other factor to consider, however, is whether or not the opposing party would file lawsuits seeking to enforce state laws as they are written and prevent a replacement nominee from appearing on the ballot. This would consume a considerable amount time, energy, and resource for both parties but would likely exacerbate the struggles of the party trying to get its replacement nominee on the ballot.
    October/early November
    https://ballotpedia.org/Ballot_acces...ial_candidates
    not to mention there's no way Hillary drops out while still breathing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That David Shuster guy is full of .

One quick scan on his twitter is all you need.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't matter who they picked, DNC is screwed if Hillary dropped out.

not to mention there's no way Hillary drops out while still breathing.
    It would be funny if she had to drop out and still was able to win somehow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    would be hilarious if she faints during a debate on national tv

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    would be hilarious if she faints during a debate on national tv
    She'd probably still win the debate though

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some Trump supporters saying she faked this because she doesn't want to debate Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    actually looking forward to trump's next attack after this news... his twitter has been silent on the issue, probably to avoid getting slammed for launching political attacks on 911

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    actually looking forward to trump's next attack after this news... his twitter has been silent on the issue, probably to avoid getting slammed for launching political attacks on 911
    cant wait. This can really work or blow up on his face.

Saying she's weak and unhealthy without prove is one thing but when its semi serious you dont want to come off as overbearing. He's already made fun of some handicap reporter and got taken to the tree of woe for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary’s media is torching its standards to cover the election
    http://nypost.com/2016/09/11/hillary...-the-election/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pneumonia you are suppose to get a chest X-ray
    the media has been with her all week and she has not had one according to them
    this was the first week media was able to travel with her

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.electionbettingodds.com clinton went down 4.4 today

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are the symptoms?

The severity of symptoms depends on the type of pneumonia a person has, as well as the person’s age and overall health.

Typical symptoms include coughing, fever, chills and shortness of breath, according to the American Lung Association. Other symptoms can also include chest pains, headache, excessive sweating, clammy skin, loss of appe e and low energy. Older people sometimes experience confusion.

Bacterial pneumonia can drive the body’s temperature as high as 105 degrees Fahrenheit, resulting in sweating, rapid breathing and confusion or delirium. With viral pneumonia, symptoms are typically more similar to influenza: fever, dry cough, headache or muscle pain.

While treatment for pneumonia can act quickly, related fatigue can last for a month or more, according to the National Heart, Lung and Blood Ins ute.

How does recovery occur?

Bacterial pneumonia can be treated with antibiotics, with most people showing signs of improvement within one to three days of treatment. Antibiotics do not fight viral infections, but doctors may prescribe them for viral pneumonia in order to prevent further infection. Drinking fluids and resting can also help.

In the statement, Mrs. Clinton’s doctor did not identify the type of pneumonia the candidate has, but said she was prescribed antibiotics and advised to rest.

It can take as little as a week for a healthy young person to feel normal again, according to the lung association. But it can be weeks before a middle-age person fully regains strength. Older adults are also one group that is more likely to have complications in recovery.
    https://twitter.com/nytimes?lang=en

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Press rips Clinton campaign's handling of health incident

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...#ixzz4K1TVMyT2
    Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ducks last 200 posts have been all Hillary health related.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    She was a ing 4.5 to 1 favorite just last week- now a 1.5 to 1 favorite (implied 60%!!!!)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It looked like a ing seizure in that video. All of a sudden the rightwing conspiracy theory might be right. I'm with ElNono in that it's too late to replace the bag and all of a sudden it's looking like she's going to go down in flames. Thanks Hillary you ing cunt for giving us Trump because you're too stubborn to pull out of the race back when there were alternatives in the party that could have won the election.

Thread Information