Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    GENEVA -- Russian hackers broke into a World Anti-Doping Agency database and posted confidential medical data online Tuesday of some United States female athletes who competed at the Rio Olympics -- including gymnast Simone Biles, tennis players Serena and Venus Williamsand basketball player Elena Delle Donne.

WADA said the attack was carried out by a "Russian cyber espionage group" called "Fancy Bears," who revealed records of "therapeutic use exemptions" -- which allow athletes to use substances that are banned if there is a verified medical need....
    http://www.espn.com/olympics/story/_...s-medical-data

Now I'm no expert when it comes to chemical enhancers. I'm sure there's ppl here who know more than I do about the drugs listed here, so I was wondering if anyone here can shed more light on all the fancy drug names mentioned in the article above.

Does this confirm what many have already suspected regarding the systemic corruption/doping that happens for the benefit of high profile athletes?

Also is it fair for a professional athlete to benefit from an enhancer just because they have a prescription for it, even if it's real?

Would Barry Bonds be allowed in the HoF if he was smart enough to get a note from his Doctor?

What say you?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    so IOC ed with the russians and the russians ed with the ioc

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What?!?!?! There's some underhanded things going on at the highest levels?!??? Where's Geraldo?

Thread Information