Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    I posted a few months about suspecting that our bull was possibly closeted gay or bi. In short,I went along with it for my partner's sake and have indulged him with anal and kissing, even though I don't enjoy it much. That is not what this post is about.
    Last night he took an Uber here for a planned sex date and seemed to be under the influence. He was acting very erratic, talking fast and loud, had a runny nose and smelled of alcohol...he continued to drink while he was here, so that's okay, but the nose thing makes me suspect he may have also been using coke or a similar drug. It's worth noting now that while no longer contagious, I am still recovering from getting COVID a few weeks ago and this is the first time we have seen him since then.
    I was sitting out this session while my partner got her fill, when suddenly I heard her yell "Don't do that!" and he slammed my door open. I was (still am) weak and couldn't really defend myself in bed when he decided to give me a few BIG slaps across the face without any explanation whatsoever. She called the police and our bull left shortly after. The officer told us that an incident report was filed but it's up to me whether or not to press charges.
    This is where it gets complicated. I would STRONGLY like to take him to court, but my partner says not to for two reasons: 1. He told her the reason he attacked me. 2. We have spent a lot of time building this relationship and do not want to throw it all away.
    I can't fathom what reason he would have for this, and according to my partner, it's none of my business. We have really followed the FLR dynamic and regardless of that, I trust her, as I love her. I also understand that he can give her sexual satisfaction that I cannot, and as introverts, it could be very hard to find another bull. I am tempted to give him another chance or create some sort of arrangement where I am out of the house when they have sex, as I am still very scared of him.
    I feel like I already know a lot of people are going to say to take this guy to court, but I'm wondering if anyone has ideas of alternatives. I have been ignoring his Snapchat messages in case of any legal issues. I know my partner has been texting him and she insists that he understands he ed up. Someone please help me dissect this.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Since he didn't give you the slap & sniff kinda sounds like the relationship is over tbh.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    This is like the third worst ongoing schtick on this board

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    This is like the third worst ongoing schtick on this board
    The le made me lol

It beats the constant fapping over Joey on this site.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    The le made me lol

like I said, third worst

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    [FONT="]I posted a few months about suspecting that our bull was possibly closeted gay or bi. In short,I went along with it for my partner's sake and have indulged him with anal and kissing, even though I don't enjoy it much. That is not what this post is about.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Last night he took an Uber here for a planned sex date and seemed to be under the influence. He was acting very erratic, talking fast and loud, had a runny nose and smelled of alcohol...he continued to drink while he was here, so that's okay, but the nose thing makes me suspect he may have also been using coke or a similar drug. It's worth noting now that while no longer contagious, I am still recovering from getting COVID a few weeks ago and this is the first time we have seen him since then.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]I was sitting out this session while my partner got her fill, when suddenly I heard her yell "Don't do that!" and he slammed my door open. I was (still am) weak and couldn't really defend myself in bed when he decided to give me a few BIG slaps across the face without any explanation whatsoever. She called the police and our bull left shortly after. The officer told us that an incident report was filed but it's up to me whether or not to press charges.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]This is where it gets complicated. I would STRONGLY like to take him to court, but my partner says not to for two reasons: 1. He told her the reason he attacked me. 2. We have spent a lot of time building this relationship and do not want to throw it all away.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]I can't fathom what reason he would have for this, and according to my partner, it's none of my business. We have really followed the FLR dynamic and regardless of that, I trust her, as I love her. I also understand that he can give her sexual satisfaction that I cannot, and as introverts, it could be very hard to find another bull. I am tempted to give him another chance or create some sort of arrangement where I am out of the house when they have sex, as I am still very scared of him.[/FONT]
    I feel like I already know a lot of people are going to say to take this guy to court, but I'm wondering if anyone has ideas of alternatives. I have been ignoring his Snapchat messages in case of any legal issues. I know my partner has been texting him and she insists that he understands he ed up. Someone please help me dissect this.

Well, I wouldnt have had to go MMA on ya dumarse if you would just stop whining like a 10r old little girl and let me go balls deep on your wife as I always do. Just sit back in the corner, work up a good set of tears, and smack off while I do my work!!! You will not have to worry about gettin dropped with them 5th ward B's anymore son.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    The le made me lol

Well, we don't have nearly as much to choose from these days in terms of long running schticks. The good old ST days were better.

-Symple
    -Koolaid Man being a thinly veiled closeted gay black dude and cuckold

-Ghazi's Islamic jihad rants
    -Culburn/Giuseppe/Thread 's parroting and telling people to go their mother some more

-Joey and his Calf Tats
    -lakaluva and his Naruto and hentai fetish
    -Avante's a pedo!

-lebomb and his copro ia fetish
    -derp
    -Bump's alt account fetishing over getting cucked by "bulls"
    -SpursForSix corny, cheesy jokes and jokemaster joke of the day
    -monosylab1k / mono chorusing around dead people

-Cosmored conspiracy theory threads
    -Fabbs being an overall idiot and complaining about literally everything in life being bad and rigged
    -prison playblair and his fetish for eating other men's "azz"

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Well, I wouldnt have had to go MMA on ya dumarse if you would just stop whining like a 10r old little girl and let me go balls deep on your wife as I always do. Just sit back in the corner, work up a good set of tears, and smack off while I do my work!!! You will not have to worry about gettin dropped with them 5th ward B's anymore son.

Is this a multi part schtick?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    like I said, third worst
    Your fapping to calf tats? What’s first and second?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Well, we don't have nearly as much to choose from these days in terms of long running schticks. The good old ST days were better.

-Symple
    -Koolaid Man being a thinly veiled closeted gay black dude and cuckold

-Ghazi's Islamic jihad rants
    -Culburn/Giuseppe/Thread 's parroting and telling people to go their mother some more

-Joey and his Calf Tats
    -lakaluva and his Naruto and hentai fetish
    -Avante's a pedo!

-lebomb and his copro ia fetish
    -derp
    -Bump's alt account fetishing over getting cucked by "bulls"
    -SpursForSix corny, cheesy jokes and jokemaster joke of the day
    -monosylab1k / mono chorusing around dead people

-Cosmored conspiracy theory threads
    -Fabbs being an overall idiot and complaining about literally everything in life being bad and rigged
    -prison playblair and his fetish for eating other men's "azz"
    a lot of good schticks back in the day...one of the underrated ones were the imposter trolls back when you could register new accounts within seconds idk who started it but there was a few month span of guys registering new accounts impersonating a member but changing one letter of the name and keeping the same avatar (mono --> m0no, BUMP --> BUNP)...sh!t was hilarious for awhile.

I forgot his name, but my favorite schtick was the guy who said he was a 6'3 Native American with 1% bodyfat, gang member, but also a 4.0 Accounting Student with job offers from Golman Sachs, Deloitte, etc who always wanted to meet up and fight mono

Thread Information