Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    crap...meant Frost King

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Yeah I had him and Keenan Allen in my primary league. 1-1 and scrambling to fill a hole or two.

great player.
    While not star or superstar status like AP, Woodhead nonetheless an awesome role player.
    Directly contributes to an average of at least +2 wins a year for any team. Even with uber re Charger coaches.

Did not see replay. Clean play?
    Does Charger training team fail to give players their Recommended Daily Allowance of steroids or what is up?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah I had him and Keenan Allen in my primary league. 1-1 and scrambling to fill a hole or two.
    Me too. I had him In the league here and him and Keenan in my other league fml.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Thanks for the thread CTOA!

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    They signed Dexter McCluster if I'm not mistaken. He'll probably take some touches from Gordon come week 4. But it's all gravy for Gordon owners right now. No Allen or Woodhead

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    I stashed Josh Gordon in this league so I'm hoping McCown is ready to go by week six. Marvin Jones is my 3rd WR in that league with OBJ and Amari Cooper.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bend over, I'll fill a hole or two.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    There are flag football teams out there that would totally destroy an NFL team in flags. Woodhead would be one of those. Those cats at around 5-8 with a great burst and quicks, like Woodhead. , he led the Chargers in receving in 2015.

They also lost Brenden Oliver another 5-8 quickster. There has always been a place for these guys, and always will be.

Bummer about DW.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Thanks for the thread CTOA!
    Yep...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I had damn Keenan in both my leagues. Was congratulating myself for about one half of football.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bend over, I'll fill a hole or two.
    ha...now that's how it's done.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    flag football

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    He and Jarvis Landry are the kings of never making any substantial impact IRL yet dominating in fantasy.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That's right, ya want some amazing quicks and agility, ya will find it there with little 5-6 170 pounders. That is a whole other level of qucks.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That's right, ya want some amazing quicks and agility, ya will find it there with little 5-6 170 pounders. That is a whole other level of qucks.
    What about 5'8" 130 pounders?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    flag football

Avante never fails to deliver the comedy.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Thank you God

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What about 5'8" 130 pounders?
    There was a kick returner for the Houston Oilers named Gerald McNeil, he was 136 pounds and around 5-8, yep...quick. The first great black speed back in the NFL was Buddy Young out of Illinois, all 5-4 170 pounds of him, he was an NCAA/USA sprint champ.

Then there was Dominique Dorsey.

I was born in Tulare. In HS he was like a man vs boys, some of his runs were incredible. Many times you;d lose him in the mess and then there he was running down the sideline and gone. He was amazing.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-21-2016 at 12:02 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    There was a kick returner for the Houston Oilers named Gerald McNeil, he was 136 pounds and around 5-8, yep...quick. The first great black speed back in the NFL was Buddy Young out of Illinois, all 5-4 170 pounds of him, he was an NCAA/USA sprint champ.

Then there was Dominique Dorsey.

I was born in Tulare. In HS he was like a man vs boys, some of his runs were incredible. Many times you;d lose him in the mess and then there he was running down the sideline and gone. He was amazing.
    I was just asking because I'm about 5'8" 130. I do have a good appe e and eat a lot but can't gain weight to save my life. Always was a pretty good FS/CB in middle school/high school, returned a few kicks, and was kind of upset at the coaches for not considering me for varsity because of my race (my high school was over 80% Hispanic, about 15% black, and very few of us whites -- I was one of only 4 white guys in my graduating class of 610 students and the only one in athletics).

One thing about me though was I had a tendency to go out of bounds or fall down early whenever I got the ball on returns/interceptions and shy away from taking hits.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I was just asking because I'm about 5'8" 130. I do have a good appe e and eat a lot but can't gain weight to save my life.
    I'm not a doctor but I did run a 20 200m (or less), but that sounds like AIDS.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm not a doctor but I did run a 20 200m (or less), but that sounds like AIDS.
    Never had sex with a man or received a blood transfusion. Impossible.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Never had sex with a man or received a blood transfusion. Impossible.
    Your moms could have passed it on during childbirth.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Your moms could have passed it on during childbirth.
    This is true. Women pass it to their baby during pregnancy, delivery, or breastfeeding 25% of the time if untreated.

And I know for a fact you were untreated, UNT. Your mom told me so last night while she was sucking me off.

Thread Information