San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KG is the best PnR defender among bigmen & during his prime teams were running PnRs every time down the floor which made his impact enormous. Otherwise, he couldn't check Shaq for a possession unlike Tim/Hakeem.
    Rasheed has always been underrated, Ben Wallace was extremely agile on PnR as well as rim protection.

Robinson, mutumbo, Hakeem, Duncan, Russell, Walton, all have a strong case as the best defender ever.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Over emotional got, but the dude was a beast. He was a part of the early stretch 4 movement though which essentially ruined the NBA.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    you can add probably Pop to that class..I'm assuming he retires after the 2020 Olympics..Coaches don't have to wait that long.no?
    Pop will likely get in the Hall in the next couple years. Coaches don't have to retire to be inducted. But one of the patterns for coaches is that the Hall generally waits until an active coach has been a head coach for 20+ seasons. That's not an absolute but in many cases. I believe next season will be Pop's 20th. Expect him to be on the 2017 or 2018 inductee list... or shortly thereafter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop will likely get in the Hall in the next couple years. Coaches don't have to retire to be inducted. But one of the patterns for coaches is that the Hall generally waits until an active coach has been a head coach for 20+ seasons. That's not an absolute but in many cases. I believe next season will be Pop's 20th. Expect him to be on the 2017 or 2018 inductee list... or shortly thereafter.
    well, apparently Pop has let it be known he wouldn't want an induction while still actively coaching..

Popovich, eligible to be nominated at any time but having discouraged the recognition, could decide entering the Hall with Duncan is the best outcome, much the same way Jerry Sloan made it clear he did not want the spotlight but finally gave in to be enshrined with John Stockton in 2009.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I got KG over Tammy Carrot Cakes all day..I just can't pick no got ass cuck...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The most overrated coon since Kemp. Screaming and beating his chest, never won him until he paired up with Pierce and Allen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A loser. A bitter one at that.
    Although he took one from you and made you like it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still can't believe what he said to tim duncan

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    still can't believe what he said to tim duncan
    He probably couldn't find anything to say that would get under Tim's skin so he decided to go for the jugular.

PRESSURE MAKES DIAMONDS
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Does that argument include trash-talking, fake tough guy metrics in it ?

I would take Duncan and Hakeem over him.
    Easily.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Although he took one from you and made you like it.
    No. He took one from us, but, we didn't have to like it. We just had to take it.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The most overrated coon since Kemp. Screaming and beating his chest, never won him until he paired up with Pierce and Allen.
    I called him first. Me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buh-Bye Big Mouth.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Overrated

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    KG was a real ..he was no sucking got like yalls boy....I for one admired his soul , spirit , and persona ...and when he slapped Tammy upside the head well that solidified our relationship.... He did what I couldn't since I didnt play in the league...he punked that got...he will always be a winner in my book.

That's it and that's all....besides he didnt quit on his ing country either ....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Forum muse

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KG was a real ..he was no sucking got like yalls boy....I for one admired his soul , spirit , and persona ...and when he slapped Tammy upside the head well that solidified our relationship.... He did what I couldn't since I didnt play in the league...he punked that got...he will always be a winner in my book.

That's it and that's all....besides he didnt quit on his ing country either ....
    Of course Duncan turned around stared him down and he backed off like a pup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe that's why Manu didn't retire

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, both are done essentially and collecting checks..at least Dirk is still best player on his team ..
    Maybe. Then again, PP and VC are playing for relatively little. I think I give them a love of the game benefit of the doubt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the all-time greats and arguably the second-greatest PF of all time. It was a pleasure to watch his rivalry with Timmy over the years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A loser. A bitter one at that.
    But Westbrook is a winner

Thread Information