Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The public smear campaign by the entire medi ecosystem as well as Clintsuckas out there have demolished Trumps chances as of right now. He has no chance in now.

All hail our new she-lord

Dont say you were not warned I expect a full scale world war or at least a major multi national conflict in the 1 year following lers coronation.

RIP Donald. RIP us

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I mean, really, why shouldn't a candidate for President from a major American party be permitted to continually say grossly offensive things about peoples of other races and against women, to flout his wealth and his use of it for his own gain alone, and to maintain his fitness for office without offering any specifics about his background or his policies? Why on Earth would the media assume for itself the obligation to report on things like that?"

-OP

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The public smear campaign by the entire medi ecosystem as well as Clintsuckas out there have demolished Trumps chances as of right now. He has no chance in now.

Dont say you were not warned I expect a full scale world war or at least a major multi national conflict in the 1 year following lers coronation.

RIP Donald. RIP us
    So F'N idiots like you defaulted Clinton in.

We owe you a big punch in the face.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, hater, don't give up so easily. Things can change mighty fast. Don't leave ducks and me alone - lol.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hater now 0 & 1000000.

Time to retire bro.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I mean, really, why shouldn't a candidate for President from a major American party be permitted to continually say grossly offensive things about peoples of other races and against women, to flout his wealth and his use of it for his own gain alone, and to maintain his fitness for office without offering any specifics about his background or his policies? Why on Earth would the media assume for itself the obligation to report on things like that?"

-OP
    Maybe some women of other races are more concerned about the corruption in government as seen in the FBI's fishy giving of immunity to 5 of Hillary's people with nothing in return than grossly offensive things someone says.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe some women of other races are more concerned about the corruption in government as seen in the FBI's fishy giving of immunity to 5 of Hillary's people with nothing in return than grossly offensive things someone says.
    That may be true. I would hope that it is.

But hater says that "the entire medi ecosystem as well as Clintsuckas out there" is what has put Trump behind again. That implies (to me, at least) a belief that the media shouldn't be asking about the idiotic things that Trump says. My point was just that the questions the media asks are relevant because Trump says those things himself (and about himself), which means that any fault for Trump's current electoral problem lies mostly at the feet of Donald Trump -- certainly much moreso than anyone else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That may be true. I would hope that it is.

But hater says that "the entire medi ecosystem as well as Clintsuckas out there" is what has put Trump behind again. That implies (to me, at least) a belief that the media shouldn't be asking about the idiotic things that Trump says. My point was just that the questions the media asks are relevant because Trump says those things himself (and about himself), which means that any fault for Trump's current electoral problem lies mostly at the feet of Donald Trump -- certainly much moreso than anyone else.
    No doubt he keeps saying stupid . It's like he really is trying to lose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't speak for the women part, but I think the average minority is much more concerned with their president being racist than them being corrupt. And , it's not like Trump's not corrupt as , either.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love that hater is pulling for Trump and predicting victory. Match made in heaven tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    what did he say now?

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He sets himself to fail. Time after time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So confident in his posting all year, refused to take a single bet because hater knew I was owning his ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't speak for the women part, but I think the average minority is much more concerned with their president being racist than them being corrupt. And , it's not like Trump's not corrupt as , either.
    May I ask what exactly Trump could do to me (as a minority woman) that's worse than a corrupt government?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude couldn't help himself from using twitter on the ter.

Hopefully , we still get at least one more SNL skit from Alec Baldwin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    May I ask what exactly Trump could do to me (as a minority woman) that's worse than a corrupt government?
    The government has been corrupt since the cons ution was written. I'd argue that corruption doesn't do nearly as much damage as people assume it does. Discrimination has more obvious effects, I'd say.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump ran the tiest campaign ever. That's why he'll lose.

Bellyaching about the media is loser talk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

RIP Donald. RIP us
    What made you give up???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So hater, when are you going to suck my ?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The public smear campaign by the entire medi ecosystem s
    Can you guide us to what media would should have been reading for the truth?

And he publically smeared himself starting in the Republican primaries but apparently the party laughed it off. Well... Is he funny anymore?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no smear campaign against Trump. Yes, the media follows him closer than other candidates in the past, but that's because we've never had a candidate like him. If anything, the fact that he openly lies, routinely says bigoted and sexist , and has had multiple illegal and shady business dealings uncovered regarding his company, yet still he's hanging neck-and-neck with Hillary... just says what a terrible candidate she is. Anyone else would've beaten her easily. If Trump loses, it's all on him.

Thread Information