I thought the Viks kicked ass last year and it was only the shanked chip shot field goal that burned them.

Loses Adrian Peterson, loses Bridgewater after all camp it was assumed he would be starter.

4-0 and besides that they simply look great.
    Play with enthusiasm and intelligence.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Too good for the Chargers to hire. The Spanos family interviewed him and somehow still hired that craterfaced Norv instead.

Too good for the Chargers to hire. The Spanos family interviewed him and somehow still hired that craterfaced Norv instead.
    Could have also hired Jim Harbaugh that same summer.
    Who oh by the way coached at University of San Diego and oh by the way had taken them from to their 1st great playoff run in years.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What a prick you are guy.....craterfaced ? Dude, you got some serious problems.

Dude, what really is wrong with you, real talk.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Great defensive mind and seems to be a genuinely likable person. He served us well during his tenure in Dallas.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Took a while for a franchise to take a flyer on him. He had Cincinnati in the top-10 for a good period of time. I was surprised the Chargers passed on him. I bet those who did, are kicking themselves. If you're a Vikings fan, not sure if there are any on this board, you have a head coach for the foreseeable future.

He's got a situation on his hands now.

Big momentum game vs Detroit on Turkey Day. Lets see how the Zim does.
    Rest of the schedule is pretty favorable. Other then Dallas, some very winnable games.

Adrian Peterson gonna come back in mid December? Per BSPN, current status to return is either 18th vs Colts or Dec 24th @ Packers. If so in what shape will AP be in?

A 100% AP makes any coach instantly better.
    If Viks can make playoffs and AP by then is worked into shape.....Zim has a chance to make some noise. Without AP, I don't think it's gonna happen.

I don't lknow what Zim could have done any differently.
    While a moronic throw by Bradford, for the entire game he was fantastic. Ironic.

Also the previously play, the third down completion.....what a f up by Vikings tight end to get illegal procedure.

Indiana Colts 34
    Vikings 6

I guess having AP back didn't help. Did it hurt? Too early to comeback?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No team is winning long term with Sam Bradford. Zimmer could only stop the bleeding for so long.

No team is winning long term with Sam Bradford. Zimmer could only stop the bleeding for so long.
    32-42 291 yards with one pick.

Rushing: MN 9 carries for 34 yards.
    Bradford?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    32-42 291 yards with one pick.

Rushing: MN 9 carries for 34 yards.
    Bradford?
    He's a Checkdown Charlie Fabbs. Empty stats when you're not converting those yards into points. Bradford needs a dominant run game to shadow his inability to properly read the field similar to a Russell Wilson per say.

WTF?

Vikings players defied head coach's gameplan and got burned

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...cid=spartandhp

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Watched the Vikings game with a bunch of depressed Vikings fans at my Gal's family Christmas party yesterday. The hey had to breakout the tequila in the 1st quarter.

Vikings fire OC John DeFilippo a day after loss to Seahawks

^ justified or do you guys think it should have been Zim?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    shuffling deck chairs on anic, etc

In retrospect, how do you guys rate Zim at MN?

Thread Information