Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone have that GIF of LeTraumatized reacting to Kiwi being subbed in during FT's ?

He was like " !"

And that's your GOAT ?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Does anyone have that GIF of LeTraumatized reacting to Kiwi being subbed in during FT's ?

He was like " !"

And that's your GOAT ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boom, just like that!
    Because those two shots were the only reason the Heat and Cavs won. Otherwise it would have been a shutout.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol yall keep deluding yourselves into thinking he's not going to be in the Finals again or that your team will. It doesn't matter how you spin it, the rings are the same.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Because those two shots were the only reason the Heat and Cavs won. Otherwise it would have been a shutout.
    Those two shots right there saved him from being 1-6 in the finals.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This. He won't admit it though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The first two shots of the game and the two stops somewhere along the way that made those two shots even matter..

Plebe fans smgdh

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The first two shots of the game and the two stops somewhere along the way that made those two shots even matter..

Plebe fans smgdh
    No. Pop taking out Duncan and not being able to secure that rebound mattered. There is no overtime without that. And Kyrie Irving growing nuts in that moment mattered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt Jordan would even make the ALL-Star team if he played in todays era..

He would be a poor mans Jimmy Butler in todays more advanced league.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Advanced league where s in their 20's are resting on back to backs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Pop taking out Duncan and not being able to secure that rebound mattered. There is no overtime without that. And Kyrie Irving growing nuts in that moment mattered.
    You're one of those "if I didn't drink that last beer" or "if I had taken this road instead" type of people I see. If you didn't drink that first beer, or if you hadn't broken the speed limit or whatever got you busted... but the outcome to some of you hinges solely on one shot, one play, as if the rest are a given.

If Danny Green doesn't trot back and let the Heat get the offensive glass and a wide open 3. If Manu Ginobili doesn't turn the ball over 8 times. If the Spurs don't go s up at the beginning of the 4th quarter. If they don't give up in OT because of the energy they lost after the close OT forced by Allen. If they bring it in game 7 instead of everyone but Tim going into hibernation.

Look at the facts: I called the loss for a really good reason, which is the only reason the Spurs were even in the series was because Danny Green and Gary Neal were shooting lights out. Your big 3 were not up to the task. You cannot have that many ty games and not have the hammer drop on you at some point.

Oh, and if Kawhi doesn't miss that FT.... or if Tim makes that chip shot or put back over Battier...

We could go on forever with the if.. but they lost and that's that. Had they gotten run out of the gym no one would be that concerned, but thinking you had it when in reality you were very fortunate to have an opportunity to have it (with Memphis basically giving us the WCF because the Thunder were crippled) is just ty hindsight.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    You're one of those "if I didn't drink that last beer" or "if I had taken this road instead" type of people I see. If you didn't drink that first beer, or if you hadn't broken the speed limit or whatever got you busted... but the outcome to some of you hinges solely on one shot, one play, as if the rest are a given.

If Danny Green doesn't trot back and let the Heat get the offensive glass and a wide open 3. If Manu Ginobili doesn't turn the ball over 8 times. If the Spurs don't go s up at the beginning of the 4th quarter. If they don't give up in OT because of the energy they lost after the close OT forced by Allen. If they bring it in game 7 instead of everyone but Tim going into hibernation.

Look at the facts: I called the loss for a really good reason, which is the only reason the Spurs were even in the series was because Danny Green and Gary Neal were shooting lights out. Your big 3 were not up to the task. You cannot have that many ty games and not have the hammer drop on you at some point.

Oh, and if Kawhi doesn't miss that FT.... or if Tim makes that chip shot or put back over Battier...

We could go on forever with the if.. but they lost and that's that. Had they gotten run out of the gym no one would be that concerned, but thinking you had it when in reality you were very fortunate to have an opportunity to have it (with Memphis basically giving us the WCF because the Thunder were crippled) is just ty hindsight.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scottie Pippen might disagree, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should consider a temporary cessation of hostilities.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The mantle of dumbest poster on ST is secure.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Very similar to Pippen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The mantle of dumbest poster on ST is secure.
    nah just a lame trolling attempts tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah just a lame trolling attempts tbh
    You know what's funny is he put me on block. A thin skinned troll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly.

What has D-Whistle ever done without Shaq or LeBron? A few treadmill first-round exits in the East? Wow, impressive. LeBron has never lost in the first round, with or without Washed-Up Wade.

And what has Kyrie ever done without LeBron holding his hand? The Cavs were the most dysfunctional team in the league when they were built around him. He was being written off as a bust and a locker room cancer. Then LeBron shows up, and suddenly Kyrie is the "alpha" of a championship team and LeBron's the "beta." Funny how that works.

Fact is, LeBron dragged the Cavs back from down 3-1 in the Finals against a 73-win team, and he ended Cleveland's 52-year championship drought. That's what he'll be remembered for, regardless of how hard his irrational haters keep grasping at straws.
    To be fair Shaq was pretty bad in those 06 finals against Dampier of all people and Wade was shooting 56% or so from the field. I would say he had a hand in that le. Everyone needs help though to an extent obviously. Lebron hate though is funny, dude is a machine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did this thread even got to 2 pages?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did this thread even got to 2 pages?
    you are new here ?

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

Thread Information