Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope, I didn't bother as I am not obsessed with another teams win loss recored. And I was close enough for the question I posed that you have yet to answer and are ducking. Are you going to come in here and declare that TD is not top 10 if the Spurs equal last years total? Of course you are not because one and the other have nothing to do with each other. The spurs could improve or get worse and neither is a result of TD's rankings on silly best of all time lists in conjunction with him leaving.
    You are not obsessed with another team's win/loss, but you are obsessed enough to be on this board, posting your messed up thoughts and then editing them.

And sure, I will take Duncan out of the top 10 if the Spurs win >67 games this year.

Of course I do. I am a Laker fan. Duh. And again, you implied the Laker organization hasn't won 16 les yet you wont find a major publication or person outside of dumbass spurs fans that share that view. Go figure.
    The LA Lakers didn't.

And why would you take pride in something you had no hand in accomplishing?

I have access to the Kings and Lakers locker rooms and practice facilities anytime I wish. So wrong again. And pulling the gimp card, as if you think it somehow bothers me, is pure acknowledgment that you have lost the argument and a sign of mental weakness. As usual for a dumbass like yourself and others who fall back on it when they have nothing.
    If I am not mistaken, MVPau plays on the Spurs now, so I am not exactly sure how you having access to the Kings and Lakers locker rooms would help having access to him. Are you going to be there when the Spurs play there? Just wondering about your thought process.

And just you having access to locker rooms doesn't mean you can get any type of time from the players. You may think you do, like you may think that you should take pride in the 16 championships (including the ones from the Minny days) that you had absolutely no hand in accomplishing, but that doesn't make it so.

Finally, me mentioning your wheelchair and acknowledging an argument is lost are two different things. Not entirely how you can link the two together.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the TOSB does indeed rest in LA.

Interesting.

Thanks Cobbler for confirming that.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So the TOSB does indeed rest in LA.

Interesting.

Thanks Cobbler for confirming that.
    Kobe: 5

the tired old bag Duncan: 2nd 5th

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I like where they are heading as well. You're several rungs below Tlong as the "up and coming". You're nowhere near as good as the TWolves.

Your predictions don't mean anything.
    Laker are on their way up. Spurs are headed down. Your boys wont be sniffing a le any day soon. Deal with it.

My predictions mean every bit as much as yours. In the end, neither matter. We'll see how it turn out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You are not obsessed with another team's win/loss, but you are obsessed enough to be on this board, posting your messed up thoughts and then editing them.
    Not obsessed at all. I just enjoy making idiots like you and DMC look like fools. And it's not all that difficult either. You know, like me trolling and you replying. And I sometime edit typos before anyone has replied to the posts so I am not really sure what that has to do with anything other than you making something out of nothing.

And sure, I will take Duncan out of the top 10 if the Spurs win >67 games this year.
    I believe it would be >= if you follow your own logic dumbass.

The LA Lakers didn't.

And why would you take pride in something you had no hand in accomplishing?
    I said the Lakers organization did I not? Yikes.

And I take pride in a lot of things I had no hand in accomplishing. I'm proud of my children accomplishments. I'm was proud of my employees accomplishments. I take pride in the accomplishments of USA team members in Olympics etc. Perhaps you should look up the definition of pride dumbass.

If I am not mistaken, MVPau plays on the Spurs now, so I am not exactly sure how you having access to the Kings and Lakers locker rooms would help having access to him. Are you going to be there when the Spurs play there? Just wondering about your thought process.

And just you having access to locker rooms doesn't mean you can get any type of time from the players. You may think you do, like you may think that you should take pride in the 16 championships (including the ones from the Minny days) that you had absolutely no hand in accomplishing, but that doesn't make it so.
    If I wanted to get in touch with Pau, I could. And I could care less if you believe me or not.

Finally, me mentioning your wheelchair and acknowledging an argument is lost are two different things. Not entirely how you can link the two together.
    No they are not. When you have to resort to infantile remarks like that you have acknowledged that you have nothing more of substance to add to the discussion or argument.

It may win you points on the playground, but in the adult world it simply makes you look childish and foolish.

Oh, and look below... I edited some typos before anyone has posted again. Deal with it.
    Last edited by cobbler; 10-17-2016 at 01:46 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're posting with a purple haired troll as an avatar, dip .

Do you have a sack? Serious question.
    So happy I read this post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you finish dead ing last in the West...it's easy to predict they will move up. There is literally nowhere to go but up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not obsessed at all. I just enjoy making idiots like you and DMC look like fools. And it's not all that difficult either. You know, like me trolling and you replying. And I sometime edit typos before anyone has replied to the posts so I am not really sure what that has to do with anything other than you making something out of nothing.
    You editing means you put in enough effort on a Spurs board to make sure what you say is correct, but even then you often aren't/

And you trolling and me replying or me trolling and you replying is relative. You haven't figured that part out yet. Just FYI, you are doing a horrible job at it.

I believe it would be >= if you follow your own logic dumbass.
    > does not exclude >=

I said the Lakers organization did I not? Yikes.
    Did I say you didn't.

And I take pride in a lot of things I had no hand in accomplishing. I'm proud of my children accomplishments. I'm was proud of my employees accomplishments. I take pride in the accomplishments of USA team members in Olympics etc. Perhaps you should look up the definition of pride dumbass.
    You had no hand in your children's accomplishments or your employees accomplishments? You must be a bigger loser than I thought! I guess we can all add a deadbeat dad le next to you.

If I wanted to get in touch with Pau, I could. And I could care less if you believe me or not.
    You are caring enough.

No they are not. When you have to resort to infantile remarks like that you have acknowledged that you have nothing more of substance to add to the discussion or argument.

It may win you points on the playground, but in the adult world it simply makes you look childish and foolish.

Oh, and look below... I edited some typos before anyone has posted again. Deal with it.
    you lecturing people on infantile remarks of all things. It's like Magic lecturing people on safe sex.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When you finish dead ing last in the West...it's easy to predict they will move up. There is literally nowhere to go but up.
    Bend over. I'll show you nowhere to go but ing up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over. I'll show you nowhere to go but ing up.
    I know Bail. You've still got it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I know Bail. You've still got it.
    Don't patronize me, &.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Laker are on their way up. Spurs are headed down. Your boys wont be sniffing a le any day soon. Deal with it.

My predictions mean every bit as much as yours. In the end, neither matter. We'll see how it turn out.
    lol..

Through your twisted confirmation bias based delusion, you think being a billionaire is worse than having 200 dollars, if the 200 dollar owner hasn't maxed out yet.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You editing means you put in enough effort on a Spurs board to make sure what you say is correct, but even then you often aren't/
    No, it simply means I fixed typos or words changed by auto spell. Nothing more.

> does not exclude >=
    Context is everything. Your comment was they would be worse because a top ten player was leaving. That would mean 66 games or less. You incorrectly and conveniently say if they win >67 you will capitulate. That would mean you will only do so if they win 68 or more which contradicts your original comment. You left out if they win the exact same about of games. Heck, if you are going to give me for being two games off on my post then man up and admit you were one off on yours.

Did I say you didn't.
    Nope. But you felt a need to point out that the LA Lakers haven't won 16 les as a direct reply to my saying the Lakers had so my retort is both relevant and correct.

You had no hand in your children's accomplishments or your employees accomplishments? You must be a bigger loser than I thought! I guess we can all add a deadbeat dad le next to you.
    So let me get this straight. Taking pride in your children's accomplishments is tantamount to being a dead beat dad? Seriously? This has too be the dumbest statement ever from you and that is saying a lot. I am very proud of mine and everything they have accomplished. You must not have children. Or at least I hope you don't for their sakes.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol..

Through your twisted confirmation bias based delusion, you think being a billionaire is worse than having 200 dollars, if the 200 dollar owner hasn't maxed out yet.
    No clue what you are saying here. Were talking basketball. And in the NBA there is 1 winner and 29 losers. Period

If you want to hang your hat on making the playoffs and coming up short as some grandiose achievement then by all means do so. For me it just doesn't mean as much. If it did the Lakers could claim superiority over the Celtics. It's all about the championships and that is why they are number 1 and the Lakers are number 2 and the Spurs are number 4 heading swiftly to number 5.

And yes, the Warriors with their historic 73 wins when it was all said and done were right there with the 76er's, Lakers... Spurs. All losers!
    Last edited by cobbler; 10-17-2016 at 03:34 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Save your replies morons as I am out for at least a few weeks. The Caribbean calls...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Save your replies morons as I am out for at least a few weeks. The Caribbean calls...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, it simply means I fixed typos or words changed by auto spell. Nothing more.
    I don't care, but let me edit that typos

Context is everything. Your comment was they would be worse because a top ten player was leaving. That would mean 66 games or less. You incorrectly and conveniently say if they win >67 you will capitulate. That would mean you will only do so if they win 68 or more which contradicts your original comment. You left out if they win the exact same about of games. Heck, if you are going to give me for being two games off on my post then man up and admit you were one off on yours.
    You sure don't care. But sure, >=67.

Nope. But you felt a need to point out that the LA Lakers haven't won 16 les as a direct reply to my saying the Lakers had so my retort is both relevant and correct.
    It is the LA Lakers as far as I am concerned.

So let me get this straight. Taking pride in your children's accomplishments is tantamount to being a dead beat dad? Seriously? This has too be the dumbest statement ever from you and that is saying a lot. I am very proud of mine and everything they have accomplished. You must not have children. Or at least I hope you don't for their sakes.
    I shouldn't be shocked at your abject stupidity by now, but then you always seem to amaze me.

Try to read that again. You wrote that you take pride in things you had no hand in accomplishing, and using your children's accomplishments as an example. A decent dad who helped rear and educate a child certainly had a hand in his children's accomplishments, but then you have no hand. Therefore, you are a deadbeat. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out, in fact, doesn't even take a re to figure that out, but then you fell below that standard.

OTOH, good call in dropping the entire lecture of juvenile taunts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No clue what you are saying here. Were talking basketball. And in the NBA there is 1 winner and 29 losers. Period
    Who defines that? Players get playoff bonuses, franchises get additional TV revenue, there are divisional and conference banners, additional merchandise sales, base on build on for a better team with prospects of winning a championship in the future, etc ....

If you want to hang your hat on making the playoffs and coming up short as some grandiose achievement then by all means do so. For me it just doesn't mean as much. If it did the Lakers could claim superiority over the Celtics. It's all about the championships and that is why they are number 1 and the Lakers are number 2 and the Spurs are number 4 heading swiftly to number 5.
    Since when were franchises ranked by les? What did the Celtics get for having 17 les over the other franchises? Do they get extra draft picks? Additional TV revenue?

And yes, the Warriors with their historic 73 wins when it was all said and done were right there with the 76er's, Lakers... Spurs. All losers!
    Sure, drag everyone else down to your level.

17 wins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about building your house? On to that as well?

You have a trip every time you are getting beaten to a pulp, and it seems like you go on trips very frequently recently.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ok. I have to go back on my word here since there is about a half hour before boarding so i have a little time to respond.
    It is the LA Lakers as far as I am concerned.
    Well, if you look at any major sports media outlet, ask anyone remotely associated the NBA, or 99% for the fanbase they all will stipulate to the Lakers having 16 les and needed two to surpass the Celtic. Feel free to disagree or spin it anyway you chose.

Try to read that again. You wrote that you take pride in things you had no hand in accomplishing, and using your children's accomplishments as an example. A decent dad who helped rear and educate a child certainly had a hand in his children's accomplishments, but then you have no hand. Therefore, you are a deadbeat. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out, in fact, doesn't even take a re to figure that out, but then you fell below that standard.
    Seriously? Wow, just wow!

I had a large hand in raising my children and I am proud of doing so. They are now full grown and continue to amaze me. As an example, my son took up playing guitar on his own several years ago and has become quite skilled. He played a show a few weeks ago and I was absolutely proud of his performance even though I had no hand in it or in his becoming an accomplished player. Wow, what a deadbeat I must be.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who defines that? Players get playoff bonuses, franchises get additional TV revenue, there are divisional and conference banners, additional merchandise sales, base on build on for a better team with prospects of winning a championship in the future, etc ....
    Common sense? You known damn well I was talking about winning the le. You are really reaching now bringing in the fiscal aspects of it. Of which, of course, the Lakers have always been one of the very best at.

At the end of the day there is one winner. Or let me simplify it for you so you can avoid going off on irrelevant tangents. There is only one team holding the LOB and 29 standing around empty handed.

Since when were franchises ranked by les? What did the Celtics get for having 17 les over the other franchises? Do they get extra draft picks? Additional TV revenue?
    Franchises can be ranked by many aspects as you noted. In the les ranking, which is what i was referencing all along and you know it, the Celtics are number 1. That's a fact. What do they get for it. Bragging rights to say they are number 1 in the le winning department. Duh. It is after all what most of them play for.
    Last edited by cobbler; 10-17-2016 at 04:45 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What about building your house? On to that as well?

You have a trip every time you are getting beaten to a pulp, and it seems like you go on trips very frequently recently.

My house is complete. And yes, I do travel quite a bit these days as a perk from having a successful career. I am loving my life in retirement.

Catch you in a few weeks if you care to continue the discussion...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok. I have to go back on my word here since there is about a half hour before boarding so i have a little time to respond.

Well, if you look at any major sports media outlet, ask anyone remotely associated the NBA, or 99% for the fanbase they all will stipulate to the Lakers having 16 les and needed two to surpass the Celtic. Feel free to disagree or spin it anyway you chose.

Seriously? Wow, just wow!

I had a large hand in raising my children and I am proud of doing so. They are now full grown and continue to amaze me. As an example, my son took up playing guitar on his own several years ago and has become quite skilled. He played a show a few weeks ago and I was absolutely proud of his performance even though I had no hand in it or in his becoming an accomplished player. Wow, what a deadbeat I must be.
    Don't you get the big tall red mop handle on your wheelchair and you get to board first? Do you get a special seat? If turbulence is encountered, do your legs fly over your head like a muppet? Just curious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

When I became a Spurs fan they had zero rings. I don't have a problem with them being 4th as long as they aren't doing stupid like the Lakers. I'm not a ring chasing fan.

How many rings did the Lakers have when you became a fan?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't have a problem with them being 4th as long as they aren't doing stupid like the Lakers.
    Like (They selling your ) stupid .

Thread Information