Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Anyone have a stream link for it? Pm me plz

Believe.
    Post Count
    Well that was spectacular

Hard for Cruz but Garbrandt deserves it

Believe.
    Post Count
    That went as I and many other thought... She's not in it anymore, and more importantly she has no boxing. She dodged literally none of those punches.

What a contrast with the previous fight lol

That was a quick $3M.

Seriously. The idiot just stands there like a punching bag. Why don't you do what you're good at and simply try and take it to the ground as fast as you can. Does she even have a coach?

Believe.
    Post Count
    That was a quick $3M.

Seriously. The idiot just stands there like a punching bag. Why don't you do what you're good at and simply try and take it to the ground as fast as you can. Does she even have a coach?
    Well, she doesn't seem to see what everyone else knows, that Edmond sucks balls.

Post Count
    Feel bad for Cruz. He's been through a lot and that's a tough defeat. He fought like a warrior though..

Post Count
    That was a quick $3M.

Yes her game plan appeared to be run forward with your chin straight up in the air..

Worked out well..

Post Count
    Rousey got paid 62,500 dollars a second for that match. Goddamn.

Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    Gimmick is up. Time for Dana to start hating women's fighting again.

Believe.
    Post Count
    Some old ones

I went to this fight because Cruz is my all time favorite fighter to watch and threw what I spent on my trip to Vegas behind him at the sports book. Totally ed my night up. Guy just looked a step slow and I guess I was disappointed he didn't attempt to take the fight to the ground. The only joy I took away from that night was watching the crowd deflate as Ronda was utterly smashed.

Thread Information