Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's why you don't on people because no one knows .
    Oh I know that TSA has poor critical thinking skills.

sha na na na na kneeeees Axl Rose's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    liberals are always quick to declare they're soo smart and their opponent is so stupid but more often than not it's the other way around. I mean a basic college statistics course taught me that the polls were flawed but no one could hear it and now they all get to hit their knees

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't see what the big deal is. When you look at the polling prior to the Comey letter to the senate Clinton was dominating. It brought back to the forefront why she was such a ty candidate.

The wikileaks showing how the DNC ed Sanders didn't help either.

What is adorable is you guys actually pretending you were predicting what happened with reason. Even the guys claiming victory before hand had no basis for it.
    Cmon dude...the final polls weren't much different from the earlier polls. They all had him outside the moe on Election Day overall and some even in Florida! Have you ever taken statistics and learned about sampling and weighting? Basically you can take data and make it say whatever you want

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    liberals are always quick to declare they're soo smart and their opponent is so stupid but more often than not it's the other way around. I mean a basic college statistics course taught me that the polls were flawed but no one could hear it and now they all get to hit their knees
    Considering the polls towards the end all were trending towards Trump, this is a pretty ignorant take.

The reason why liberals tend to think that is because liberals tend to be better educated. It is what it is.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I don't see what the big deal is. When you look at the polling prior to the Comey letter to the senate Clinton was dominating. It brought back to the forefront why she was such a ty candidate.

What is adorable is you guys actually pretending you were predicting what happened with reason. Even the guys claiming victory before hand had no basis for it.
    Keep making excuses. Here's the truth: the Democrats finally had to go up against an actual Republican for the first time in decades. No more cupcakes like Dole, McCain, and Romney who were just there to serve as jobbers for the Dems. And we found out that America rejects everything about your miserable excuse for a party. The White House, Congress, the Supreme Court: all solid red. In the words of LeBron, "awww, that stank, don't it?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep making excuses. Here's the truth: the Democrats finally had to go up against an actual Republican for the first time in decades. No more cupcakes like Dole, McCain, and Romney who were just there to serve as jobbers for the Dems. And we found out that America rejects everything about your miserable excuse for a party. The White House, Congress, the Supreme Court: all solid red. In the words of LeBron, "awww, that stank, don't it?"
    Huh? This type of posturing is a waste of time.

I agree the democrats ed up. They shouldn't have tanked Sanders who was the one the base actually came out for and wanted.

What your dumb ass forgets is that I don't like the dem leadership at all so if you want to tie them to me and have it resonate you are going to fail.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Considering the polls towards the end all were trending towards Trump, this is a pretty ignorant take.

The reason why liberals tend to think that is because liberals tend to be better educated. It is what it is.
    Trending towards trump doesn't mean when he's still supposedly losing big league, outside the moe and nyt giving him 15% odds and Nate aluminum giving him 30. Funny how la times and ibd had it right all along. It wasn't some miraculous swing at the final hour, it was always this way. You just like many others can't admit being wrong due to your inferiority complex. Every post reeks of it. You're the forum version of the black affirmative action hire on CNN who melted down last night.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    . Double post

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

I agree the democrats ed up. They shouldn't have tanked Sanders who was the one the base actually came out for and wanted.
    Bernie was a loser who couldn't get anyone other than white college students to vote for him, in a party where minority turnout means everything. He lost fair and square. He also wouldn't have beaten Trump.

Again, stop looking for excuses and just accept the fact that the left is taking L after L around the globe. First Brexit, now Trump, and pretty soon, conservative parties will be winning all over Europe. You guys spent the last few decades ing up, and now it's time for the adults to come in and clean up your mess.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

What your dumb ass forgets is that I don't like the dem leadership at all so if you want to tie them to me and have it resonate you are going to fail.
    Nuh uh Daddy-o, you tied your fate to hers and now you're going to sink with her. im here to ensure that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nuh uh Daddy-o, you tied your fait to hers and now you're going to sink with her. im here to ensure that.
    okay

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Here's the truth: the Democrats finally had to go up against an actual Republican for the first time in decades. No more cupcakes like Dole, McCain, and Romney who were just there to serve as jobbers for the Dems. And we found out that America rejects everything about your miserable excuse for a party. The White House, Congress, the Supreme Court: all solid red.
    CN

His finest hour.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, I take it back. I started ting bricks about Michigan when Kentucky's first reports came in at 6PM and Trump was killing Romney's 2012 numbers. That's a state with lots of whites without college degrees and was going to be a good indication how well Trump's base was going to turn out for him. Once Virginia was compe ive I figured Trump would win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, I take it back. I started ting bricks about Michigan when Kentucky's first reports came in at 6PM and Trump was killing Romney's 2012 numbers. That's a state with lots of whites without college degrees and was going to be a good indication how well Trump's base was going to turn out for him. Once Virginia was compe ive I figured Trump would win.

I had ZERO doubt that they would turn out for him. I was quite sure they would based off the primary numbers they would be out in full force. That's why I worried so much about the Bernie supporters that openly said they would never support Hillary and either not vote or vote third party. There was no way possible she could do it without the Berner's. I really thought they were bluffing and would just vote for Clinton for the sake of the party. Well that didn't obviously happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Of course you don't see it. Your labia has flapped over your eyes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie was a loser who couldn't get anyone other than white college students to vote for him, in a party where minority turnout means everything. He lost fair and square. He also wouldn't have beaten Trump.

Again, stop looking for excuses and just accept the fact that the left is taking L after L around the globe. First Brexit, now Trump, and pretty soon, conservative parties will be winning all over Europe. You guys spent the last few decades ing up, and now it's time for the adults to come in and clean up your mess.

I think Bernie would had done a whole lot better than Clinton. Not sure if he would had won. The reasoning is Hillary supporters would had been a lot more willing to back Bernie verses Bernie supporters backing Hillary. Hillary supporters flocked to Obama in 08 and probably would had done the same this time around. Bernie was pretty much pro everything, anti establishment. Its all hindsight now. DNC lost this election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC I made this post on 10/26. Comey's press release was the 28th. Up until then Trump was steadily eating in poll after poll. After that he got within the margin of error. He lost the popular vote by 2 points yet squeaked by in key states to win the general. Oh well.

The week of the election I was posting Nate Silver's articles about how the election was not a done deal.

i do like how you are bumping 3 year old threads to deflect from multiple arguments you know to be losing. I reads to me like a white flag especially when you are too stupid to see the big picture. Try the search function again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

It's your thread

Thread Information