My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry, Paul, Harden, Westbrook?

Curry is most likely a lock, but how about the other player?

Harden and Westbrook will both post crazy stats..Westbrook might end up with as much as 25 triple doubles when its all said and done...But watching both teams, and knowing their personel, they'd be lucky to even win 43.

Paul will post a 21-10 or something really close and LA wins over 53 games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cp3 will have the better team record then harden, wb .... 20/10 should be enough for cp3

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    It's all going to depend on the standings, Harden/Davis didn't even make All-NBA 3rd team last season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's all going to depend on the standings, Harden/Davis didn't even make All-NBA 3rd team last season.
    Possibly..but if Westbrook finishes with 20+ triple doubles..Voters are going to have a legit hard time choosing between him and Paul and possibly even Harden.

The thunder and Rockets probably finish around 38-42 wins.

LA anywhere from 53-60...

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Possibly..but if Westbrook finishes with 20+ triple doubles..Voters are going to have a legit hard time choosing between him and Paul and possibly even Harden.
    WestBrick had a better season than Curry in '14-'15 but didn't make 1st team b/c Curry got the MVP b/c of the 67 wins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WestBrick had a better season than Curry in '14-'15 but didn't make 1st team b/c Curry got the MVP b/c of the 67 wins.
    Who you got for all the teams?

I think Curry-Paul-Leonard-Lebron-Towns
    Kyrie-Westbrok-Durant--Griffin-Gasol
    Lillard-Harden-Geroge-Aldridge-Deandre

That third team is going to be tough to fill up..So many candidates..Millsap, Kemba, either Derozan or Lowry, Davis etc.

If the spurs finish with the one or two seed..Aldridge is going to get his...Davis is going to compete with Geroge-Millsap basically.. While putting up some insane stats.

If Kyrie can finish with 22+ and cavs finish first..He'll finish second

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's gotta be westbrook, and I don't think curry is a lock, Kyrie can take his spot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's gotta be westbrook, and I don't think curry is a lock, Kyrie can take his spot.
    Curry is a lock bro. They're going to win 60 plus and hes going to average at least 23ppg. He's still considered the best player in that team.

I highly doubt a team with less than 45 wins will have a first teamer specially since Paul and the twink will put up really good stats with the former reaching the 65 win mark and the later aroubd 57.

Also, need to get rid of center position in the All-NBA selection

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry is a lock bro. They're going to win 60 plus and hes going to average at least 23ppg. He's still considered the best player in that team.

I highly doubt a team with less than 45 wins will have a first teamer specially since Paul and the twink will put up really good stats with the former reaching the 65 win mark and the later aroubd 57.

Also, need to get rid of center position in the All-NBA selection
    I don't know I think curry's going to get a lot of backlash by being too coddled by the media the past 2 years. And Durant might be the best player on the team, depends on the who gets more shots really. Kyrie has the hype from last finals, has the possibility to lead the team in ppg if Lebron continues to coast in the RG, and has the easy east. I guess I just have so much negative bias to Curry and much love to Kyrie for his performance last season but we'll see Also, I think it's gonna be really hard to ignore westbrook's statline this season since he has the ultimate green light.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thinking it will probably be Westbrook. He will put up insane numbers and the media will feel bad for not giving him MVP. First team all NBA will have to suffice.

Kyrie with an outside chance since he will be on a winner and is setup to have a career year imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who you got for all the teams?

I think Curry-Paul-Leonard-Lebron-Towns
    Kyrie-Westbrok-Durant--Griffin-Gasol
    Lillard-Harden-Geroge-Aldridge-Deandre

That third team is going to be tough to fill up..So many candidates..Millsap, Kemba, either Derozan or Lowry, Davis etc.

If the spurs finish with the one or two seed..Aldridge is going to get his...Davis is going to compete with Geroge-Millsap basically.. While putting up some insane stats.

If Kyrie can finish with 22+ and cavs finish first..He'll finish second
    Jesus, center is weak as .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    G locks: Curry, Harden, Paul, Westbrook

G candidates: Irving, Lillard, Lowry, Wall

F locks: James, Durant, George, Griffin, Leonard

F candidates: Millsap, Butler, Love, Green, Anthony, Aldridge

C locks: Davis (F first, but more sensible to list him as C), Cousins

C candidates: Howard, Horford (see Davis), Drummond, Jordan, M. Gasol, Whiteside, Towns

Since they're likely to have similar records and stats, both counting and advanced, Westbrook probably beats out Harden for 1st team, since he's more respected.

Unless he drops a level, Paul is still better than both, but his counting stats (still a lot of antiquated types voting on awards) won't be as eye popping.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Jesus, center is weak as .

Today's NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    G locks: Curry, Harden, Paul, Westbrook

G candidates: Irving, Lillard, Lowry, Wall

F locks: James, Durant, George, Griffin, Leonard

F candidates: Millsap, Butler, Love, Green, Anthony, Aldridge

C locks: Davis (F first, but more sensible to list him as C), Cousins

C candidates: Howard, Horford (see Davis), Drummond, Jordan, M. Gasol, Whiteside, Towns

Since they're likely to have similar records and stats, both counting and advanced, Westbrook probably beats out Harden for 1st team, since he's more respected.

Unless he drops a level, Paul is still better than both, but his counting stats (still a lot of antiquated types voting on awards) won't be as eye popping.
    I forgot about cousins...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I also think Aldridge is a lock for one of the teams provided San Antonio finishes second or 60 wins. He had a really poor start last season but still managed to comfortbaly finish with a third teamer. Was closer to second in votes than third.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Curry is alock barring injury. Its still a popularity/media driven award and Steph is the face of the league. Westbrook for the other guard spot imo, as long as he leads OKC to a playoff spot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RW's going to bust an ACL or something he needs. You'll see. He won't get them to the playoffs.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Lillard

Thread Information