Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay dude. Others can read and judge your intentions for themselves.

Still not voting for Trump?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    How's that going?
    Pretty ing good in terms of her week getting worse

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Okay dude. Others can read and judge your intentions for themselves.

Still not voting for Trump?
    Nope. I'm in CA it would be pointless anyways. I'll just vote down ballot R or D like I always do. My biggest concern on election day are some of the ridiculous props that pop up every year here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you say so. But I've honestly never seen someone spend so much time amplifying, verbatim, the daily hot topics supporting someone they're not voting for. No offense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be a crying shame if master conspiracy theorist TSA doesn't vote for a champion conspiracy theorist like Trump. I thought the two Obama elections would be hard to top, with birth certificates, Bill Ayers, Saul Alinsky, Frank Marshall Davis, Reverend Wright, the Muslim Brotherhood, rings with Arabic inscriptions, gay Pakistani lovers, fake academic records etc.

But the fringe elements of the conservative entertainment complex have outdone themselves. Just watched a hilarious do entary on the BBC today about the conspiracy theories floated by Trump and his surrogates throughout the campaign. You people are on the verge of electing a mentally unstable nutbag to the most powerful office in the world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI examining fake do ents targeting Clinton campaign: sources

The FBI and U.S. intelligence agencies are examining faked do ents aimed at discrediting the Hillary Clinton campaign as part of a broader investigation into what U.S. officials believe has been an attempt by Russia to disrupt the presidential election, people with knowledge of the matter said.

U.S. Senator Tom Carper, a Democrat on the Senate Homeland Security Committee, has referred one of the do ents to the FBI for investigation on the grounds that his name and stationery were forged to appear authentic.

In a do ent forged to appear as though Carper was writing a letter to Clinton, Carper is quoted as saying the Department of Homeland Security had advised him of a risk that a "massive" cyber attack "could change the election results in favor of a specific candidate." The do ent dated October 3 was reviewed by Reuters. You can see a copy of the letter here: tmsnrt.rs/2emt5AI.

It concludes, "Any su ious incident will be immediately reported to your assistants so that a recount of votes could be timely organized. You will not lose the election because of some compromised electronic voting systems." The fake Carper letter is one of several do ents presented to the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the U.S. Department of Justice for review in recent weeks, the sources said.

Carper spokeswoman Meghan Pennington confirmed on Friday that the senator had sent a copy of the letter to the FBI and the Senate’s chief law enforcement officer.

"Our office became aware of a fake letter on Senator Carper’s official letterhead and immediately referred it to federal law enforcement to investigate its genesis," Pennington said.

As part of an investigation into suspected Russian hacking, FBI investigators have also asked Democratic Party officials to provide copies of other suspected faked do ents that have been circulating along with emails and other legitimate do ents taken in the hack, people involved in those conversations said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN12Y2WY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be a crying shame if master conspiracy theorist TSA doesn't vote for a champion conspiracy theorist like Trump. I thought the two Obama elections would be hard to top, with birth certificates, Bill Ayers, Saul Alinsky, Frank Marshall Davis, Reverend Wright, the Muslim Brotherhood, rings with Arabic inscriptions, gay Pakistani lovers, fake academic records etc.

But the fringe elements of the conservative entertainment complex have outdone themselves. Just watched a hilarious do entary on the BBC today about the conspiracy theories floated by Trump and his surrogates throughout the campaign. You people are on the verge of electing a mentally unstable nutbag to the most powerful office in the world.
    The inmates have taken over the asylum.

One has to wonder what lasting damage is being done the GOP brand.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    If you say so. But I've honestly never seen someone spend so much time amplifying, verbatim, the daily hot topics supporting someone they're not voting for. No offense.
    I don't post articles supporting Trump, I post articles exposing Clinton, no offense.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty ing good in terms of her week getting worse
    No it didn't. This piece of didn't get reported much on, like 90% of what they release.

She seems to be rebounding just fine from Comey. Lol

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    No it didn't. This piece of didn't get reported much on, like 90% of what they release.

She seems to be rebounding just fine from Comey. Lol
    You have a strange definition of rebounding.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't post articles supporting Trump, I post articles exposing Clinton, no offense.
    Your posts follow the same daily schedule as Trump-dedicated online communities, bro. Like clockwork. You might as well just link to r/The_Donald every hour. I'm just saying.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI examining fake do ents targeting Clinton campaign: sources

The FBI and U.S. intelligence agencies are examining faked do ents aimed at discrediting the Hillary Clinton campaign as part of a broader investigation into what U.S. officials believe has been an attempt by Russia to disrupt the presidential election, people with knowledge of the matter said.

U.S. Senator Tom Carper, a Democrat on the Senate Homeland Security Committee, has referred one of the do ents to the FBI for investigation on the grounds that his name and stationery were forged to appear authentic.

In a do ent forged to appear as though Carper was writing a letter to Clinton, Carper is quoted as saying the Department of Homeland Security had advised him of a risk that a "massive" cyber attack "could change the election results in favor of a specific candidate." The do ent dated October 3 was reviewed by Reuters. You can see a copy of the letter here: tmsnrt.rs/2emt5AI.

It concludes, "Any su ious incident will be immediately reported to your assistants so that a recount of votes could be timely organized. You will not lose the election because of some compromised electronic voting systems." The fake Carper letter is one of several do ents presented to the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the U.S. Department of Justice for review in recent weeks, the sources said.

Carper spokeswoman Meghan Pennington confirmed on Friday that the senator had sent a copy of the letter to the FBI and the Senate’s chief law enforcement officer.

"Our office became aware of a fake letter on Senator Carper’s official letterhead and immediately referred it to federal law enforcement to investigate its genesis," Pennington said.

As part of an investigation into suspected Russian hacking, FBI investigators have also asked Democratic Party officials to provide copies of other suspected faked do ents that have been circulating along with emails and other legitimate do ents taken in the hack, people involved in those conversations said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN12Y2WY
    These are the kind of stories TSA doesn't like to touch on. Even if they are right up his alley.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have a strange definition of rebounding.
    Sure, just look at the polls. She's back leading both nationally and in important states like Florida.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    These are the kind of stories TSA doesn't like to touch on. Even if they are right up his alley.
    Not from wikileaks....don't give a .

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Sure, just look at the polls. She's back leading both nationally and in important states like Florida.
    just yesterday you were ting on the polls

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not from wikileaks....don't give a .
    So you're saying you're nothing but a mouthpiece for wiki leaks? That's what motivates you to post here? Aim higher.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly seems like a waste of the Russians time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just yesterday you were ting on the polls
    And? How does that negate a happening trend?

I've stated my dislike of daily tracking polls. I prefer weekly polls that has a larger swath of people polled. I said it. Why are you omitting that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly seems like a waste of the Russians time.
    I'm just leaving this here because it's the conspiracy thread and therefore I don't have to admit to thinking there's anything to it, but here's a segment on Russians paid to create fake content about Clinton to benefit Trump.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So you're saying you're nothing but a mouthpiece for wiki leaks? That's what motivates you to post here? Aim higher.
    No I'm saying the wikileaks releases are legit.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I'm just leaving this here because it's the conspiracy thread and therefore I don't have to admit to thinking there's anything to it, but here's a segment on Russians paid to create fake content about Clinton to benefit Trump.

Thank you for getting the conspiracy thread back on track. I will contribute as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank you for getting the conspiracy thread back on track. I will contribute as well.

Repost
    https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...cars_painting/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wtf is spirit cooking? Does it taste good?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wtf is spirit cooking? Does it taste good?
    all you would have to do is add a little blood and breastmilk to the result of your normal date night treat.

Thread Information