Page 38 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Count up how many convicted pedophiles are directly linked to the Clintons.

https://i.sli.mg/gsOY2a.jpg
    By your logic anybody who has been in the same country as clinton is connected to them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By your logic anybody who has been in the same country as clinton is connected to them
    You might be a pedo, tbh

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Stop being disingenuous and start paying attention.

Rafael Uribe Noguera attended Javeriana University, where his thesis led ‘Sustainable Housing Complex For Low - Income Families’ focused on the Calderon Forest neighborhood, the same neighborhood where Yuliana Samboni was taken on the morning of December 4th.⁸ Previously mentioned, the father was Dean of Architecture at the University, with one former student calling him ‘a totally evil being’ who ’viewed the poor as animals, without any rights⁹.’
    The wikipedia page for the University states that they participate in ‘volunteer programs with Mission Country Colombia, working in the areas most affected by social inequality and armed conflict in the country.’¹⁰
    And lastly, a 2014 initiative by the Clinton Foundation (with a budget of $250,000) committed to developing programs in Colombia that would ‘devote at least 50% of its coverage to girls and women involved in the social impact space.’ Among the small list of partners is the Javeriana University.¹¹

Time Is A Flat Circle Rust Cohle's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    You might be a pedo, tbh
    TSA pushing PizzaGate to hide his own secret Hillary pedo ring. Just connect the dots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does this imply?

where are these photos found? not that it would prove anything, but are there photos of podesta having these in his home?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    where are these photos found? not that it would prove anything, but are there photos of podesta having these in his home?
    In some article touring his house, linked somewhere in this thread. Along with Katy Grannan photos in his bedroom that horrified those who saw it so I'm assuming it was the photos of the nude teenagers she's known for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In some article touring his house, linked somewhere in this thread. Along with Katy Grannan photos in his bedroom that horrified those who saw it so I'm assuming it was the photos of the nude teenagers she's known for.
    so you have no knowledge of the podestas owning any of those photos which you've posted in this thread probably over a dozen times? show me where these photos are in their home

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    so you have no knowledge of the podestas owning any of those photos which you've posted in this thread probably over a dozen times? show me where these photos are in their home
    I'm not digging through 40 pages of this thread for a disingenuous poster like yourself. Knowing you when I post them you'll just move the goalposts to "show me they are hanging on Podesta's wall right now".

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    I'm not digging through 40 pages of this thread for a disingenuous poster like yourself. Knowing you when I post them you'll just move the goalposts to "show me they are hanging on Podesta's wall right now".
    32 pages

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats what i figured

pictures you've spammed in this thread time and time again, and you dont even know the source

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    thats what i figured

pictures you've spammed in this thread time and time again, and you dont even know the source
    The source is linked in this thread, there were a few articles that were tours of the art in his house, go find them. I'm not digging it up to show you after you just said it wouldn't prove anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The source is linked in this thread, there were a few articles that were tours of the art in his house, go find them. I'm not digging it up to show you after you just said it wouldn't prove anything.
    lol ok. so you just spam pictures without even knowing they're owned by podesta and then ask us to explain what they imply. awesome

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    How many did you pedophiles did you find connected to the Clintons?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    lol ok. so you just spam pictures without even knowing they're owned by podesta and then ask us to explain what they imply. awesome
    What part of they are linked in this thread are you having trouble comprehending?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What part of they are linked in this thread are you having trouble comprehending?
    Furthermore, Tony Podesta’s favorite artist is Biljana Djurdjevic, whose art heavily features images of children in BDSM-esque positions in large showers. Here’s one with a row of young girls in a shower with their hands behind their backs in a position that suggests bondage:

Here’s one with a young boy in a shower tied up in the air with his hands over his head:
    What does this imply?

Here's a few pieces from Tony Podesta's art collection by Biljana Djurdjevic

there's a bunch. where's your proof that podesta owns any of these other than just saying "these are found in podesta's house"?

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Translation: you've got nothing. As usual.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count

Thread Information