Page 51 of 85 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2103
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    lol "connections"... you said
    You think Bill Clinton just up and flew down to Haiti without Hillary directing him to do so?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think Bill Clinton just up and flew down to Haiti without Hillary directing him to do so?
    ok. where's your proof that bill clinton (already mvoing goalposts from hillary, but lets go with it) personally secured silsby's release?

if you're going to link the long pdf, give me a page number/quote

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Since the inauguration of Donald Trump on January 20th, 2017, the number of trafficking arrests for human trafficking in 2017 have doubled the total numbers provided for the entire year of 2014 by the Department of Justice."

This statement doesn't claim that Trump or Sessions are the reason these individuals are getting arrested. You claim you already know the two things are not linked, what information do you have the brought you to that conclusion?
    You are, however.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    ok. where's your proof that bill clinton (already mvoing goalposts from hillary, but lets go with it) personally secured silsby's release?

if you're going to link the long pdf, give me a page number/quote
    link already provided and it appears you already know which one to read. I'm not going to hold your hand anymore

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    link already provided and it appears you already know which one to read. I'm not going to hold your hand anymore
    lol. dump links and tell me to do my own research. when i went through it, i found nothing that said bill clinton arranged her release. show me otherwise. i just did a search for "clinton" and read every relevant portion of it. nothing said anything about either clinton orchestrating her release.

lol connections

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You are, however.
    Sure I am and I have the numbers supporting my claim. You on the other hand just have "I already know the two aren't connected"

I also have this

A passion of Trump’s new Labor secretary pick: Trafficking ‘is evil. It is hideous.’

When Alex Acosta talks about the Justice Department's battle against modern-day slavery, the passion in his voice comes from one stark image in his memory.

It's a photograph he saw a few years ago of a tiny room where a 14-year-old Mexican girl was held captive: just three walls, a curtain and a twin bed.
    The girl slept there, lived there and was forced to have sex there with man after man, up to 30 a day, he said. There was only one personal item in the room: a teddy bear, the last remnant of her lost childhood.

"This is human trafficking, " he said, punctuating each word, as he announced a new antislavery initiative last week in Tampa. "It is evil. It is hideous. It is one of the most horrendous crimes of our society."
    Last August, Acosta became the first Hispanic to lead the Department of Justice's civil rights division. The Cuban American from Miami who entered Harvard University at age 17 is now the point man in the government's drive to halt trafficking of an estimated 15,000 people a year into the United States for slavery.
    http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...133142059.html

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    lol. dump links and tell me to do my own research. when i went through it, i found nothing that said bill clinton arranged her release. show me otherwise
    what do you think Bill Clinton went to Haiti for?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure I am and I have the numbers supporting my claim. You on the other hand just have "I already know the two aren't connected"

I also have this

A passion of Trump’s new Labor secretary pick: Trafficking ‘is evil. It is hideous.’

When Alex Acosta talks about the Justice Department's battle against modern-day slavery, the passion in his voice comes from one stark image in his memory.

It's a photograph he saw a few years ago of a tiny room where a 14-year-old Mexican girl was held captive: just three walls, a curtain and a twin bed.
    The girl slept there, lived there and was forced to have sex there with man after man, up to 30 a day, he said. There was only one personal item in the room: a teddy bear, the last remnant of her lost childhood.

"This is human trafficking, " he said, punctuating each word, as he announced a new antislavery initiative last week in Tampa. "It is evil. It is hideous. It is one of the most horrendous crimes of our society."
    Last August, Acosta became the first Hispanic to lead the Department of Justice's civil rights division. The Cuban American from Miami who entered Harvard University at age 17 is now the point man in the government's drive to halt trafficking of an estimated 15,000 people a year into the United States for slavery.
    http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...133142059.html
    You have a bunch of nothing.

You're quoting neither Trump or Sessions. But nice segway anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what do you think Bill Clinton went to Haiti for?
    the clinton foundation put in something like 30 million dollars in all kinds of efforts in haiti since 2010. surely bill clinton did more there than children.

lol i ask you for proof and you ask me "what do you think he was doing." asking a question isn't giving me proof.

lol "connections"

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You have a bunch of nothing.

You're quoting neither Trump or Sessions. But nice segway anyway.
    my "bunch of nothing" trumps your "but I already know"

Trump nominating the prosecutor on the Epstein case knowing full well that the light sentence Epstein received by the government will come up in Senate hearings is a "bunch of nothing"

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    the clinton foundation put in something like 30 million dollars in all kinds of efforts in haiti since 2010. surely bill clinton did more there than children.

lol i ask you for proof and you ask me "what do you think he was doing." asking a question isn't giving me proof.

lol "connections"
    Clinton brokers deal over Haiti orphan abductions
    http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/...icle197149.ece

Silsby's charge reduced from conspiracy and child abduction to irregular travel plans 3 days after Clinton brokered deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clinton brokers deal over Haiti orphan abductions
    http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/...icle197149.ece

Silsby's charge reduced from conspiracy and child abduction to irregular travel plans 3 days after Clinton brokered deal.
    i dont have access to most of that article. cuts off midway through the 4th. post the text

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my "bunch of nothing" trumps your "but I already know"

Trump nominating the prosecutor on the Epstein case knowing full well that the light sentence Epstein received by the government will come up in Senate hearings is a "bunch of nothing"
    That's right.

It's nothing. But hey, you can tell yourself whatever you want to convince yourself on non-existent links.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    i dont have access to most of that article. cuts off midway through the 4th. post the text
    You'll have to subscribe.

I'm curious as to what you think happened. You've read the emails from Abedin to Clinton on Silsby years before the arrest, Bill Clinton's trip to Haiti after the arrest, the emails from Hillary to an attorney concerning the release of AMCITS (Silsby), the emails between Hillary and Mills concerning the press release and how to craft the story.

All just one big coincidence? Tell me how you think it went down and the reasons for all the emails.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    That's right.

It's nothing. But hey, you can tell yourself whatever you want to convince yourself on non-existent links.
    It all supports my claim though. What have you provided to support the claim that you "already know" the huge increase in child trafficking arrests since the inauguration has nothing to do with Trump and Sessions?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'll have to subscribe.

I'm curious as to what you think happened. You've read the emails from Abedin to Clinton on Silsby years before the arrest, Bill Clinton's trip to Haiti after the arrest, the emails from Hillary to an attorney concerning the release of AMCITS (Silsby), the emails between Hillary and Mills concerning the press release and how to craft the story.

All just one big coincidence? Tell me how you think it went down and the reasons for all the emails.
    i'm not the one making the claim that "hillary clinton personally secured the release of laura silsby"

you made the claim, you have to prove it. asking me "what do you think happened" isn't proof.

why can't you post the text of the article, or PM it? unless you aren't subscribed and you haven't read it either...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read them all. ElNono conveniently didn't mention the first five links because 4 links are from this week alone and the 5th is from January.
    why add it to the list of Sessions accomplishments then? You didn't read it?

Frankly, this is the only deceptive site I visit (), I didn't recognize any of the other links.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    why add it to the list of Sessions accomplishments then? You didn't read it?

Frankly, this is the only deceptive site I visit (), I didn't recognize any of the other links.
    No I read it. I just added it on there because it was shocking.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    It's interesting how actual pedos being arrested and charged now counts as "proof" of these nutjobs' accusations against Podesta and his buddies. Deflect all you want, but it doesn't change the utter lack of credible accusers or physical evidence for Pizzagate.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It all supports my claim though. What have you provided to support the claim that you "already know" the huge increase in child trafficking arrests since the inauguration has nothing to do with Trump and Sessions?
    It doesn't support your claim. Just because you think or want it to doesn't make it so.

You have no facts. In the other hand, one can summize that the arrest happening now are a chain of events that started perhaps years ago and they are now identifying these people and making the arrest.

What, you really think that Sessions or Trump just conjure up evidence to arrest these people in the last two weeks? Or do you think that the last administration knew these pedos and were just protecting them? If so, then why isn't Trump and Sessions exposing them? (Obama and his admin)

You have had better conspiracies before. This one is just funky.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    i'm not the one making the claim that "hillary clinton personally secured the release of laura silsby"

you made the claim, you have to prove it. asking me "what do you think happened" isn't proof.

why can't you post the text of the article, or PM it? unless you aren't subscribed and you haven't read it either...
    I'm not asking you for proof I simply want to know what you think happened if you don't agree with my take. So fire away with your take

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not asking you for proof I simply want to know what you think happened if you don't agree with my take. So fire away with your take
    but i did ask for proof, and you've been unable to provide it. just more lol connections

what do i think happened? i dont think hillary clinton personally secured the release of laura silsbly, based on the information available to me

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It's interesting how actual pedos being arrested and charged now counts as "proof" of these nutjobs' accusations against Podesta and his buddies. Deflect all you want, but it doesn't change the utter lack of credible accusers or physical evidence for Pizzagate.
    "pizzagate" started with Laura Silsby not Podesta and his buddies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "pizzagate" started with Laura Silsby not Podesta and his buddies.
    it started with the pizzaria, which is why its not silsbygate or haitigate

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    but i did ask for proof, and you've been unable to provide it. just more lol connections

what do i think happened? i dont think hillary clinton personally secured the release of laura silsbly, based on the information available to me
    Based on the information available to you, what do you think happened concerning Laura Silsby and the Clintons?

Thread Information