Page 1 of 85 123451151 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

I'm going with not a chance this is true. I didn't believe the two rumors from the NYPD source on this a few days ago and I don't believe this now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but you think it's important to post here you don't believe.

NYPD is capable of anything, o naive one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm going with not a chance this is true. I didn't believe the two rumors from the NYPD source on this a few days ago and I don't believe this now.
    Yeah, I'll believe this when I see it. Somehow FBI, CIA, NYPD working hand in hand with anonymous and wikileaks doesn't seem credible, but if so, this telenovela just got crazier.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'll believe this when I see it. Somehow FBI, CIA, NYPD working hand in hand with anonymous and wikileaks doesn't seem credible, but if so, this telenovela just got crazier.
    FBI has already been working with/guiding anonymous through the wikileaks files. Told them what to dig for and what FOIA to request

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The FBI as an en y isn't necessarily working for/against anyone. There are people in the FBI, however, who are clearly doing so. They have a serious internal cluster on their hands.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    but you think it's important to post here you don't believe.

NYPD is capable of anything, o naive one.
    Just because I don't believe it doesn't mean it isn't true. I'm not ruling out the possibility there are pictures and videos out there Epstein took with his buddies including Clinton while on his island.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The FBI as an en y isn't necessarily working for/against anyone. There are people in the FBI, however, who are clearly doing so. They have a serious internal cluster on their hands.
    Yeah I didn't mean the entire FBI. The most fascinating thing for me to watch in this is the FBI going at the DOJ.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Bills ing has what to do with Hillary's candidacy?

And Trash's trips, aka the actual candidate, with pedophile Epstein are ignored?

Yes, the FBI, starting the Repug operative Comey, is ed bad, leaking like a rectal/vaginal fistula.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

And Trash's trips, aka the actual candidate, with pedophile Epstein are ignored?

Yes, the FBI, starting the Repug operative Comey, is ed bad, leaking like a rectal/vaginal fistula.
    Bill Clinton is on the flight logs with Epstein, not Trump.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing to do with Hillary or her candidacy but it sure as would terminate all and any chance she has at becoming president.

She's one more FBI letter away from being done. Another controversy and she's finished regardless of it being her fault or not.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com.
    Clinton’s presence aboard Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 on 11 occasions has been reported, but flight logs show the number is more than double that, and trips between 2001 and 2003 included extended junkets around the world with Epstein and fellow passengers identified on manifests by their initials or first names, including “Tatiana.” The tricked-out jet earned its Nabakov-inspired nickname because it was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13...sly-known.html

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's one more FBI letter away from being done. Another controversy and she's finished regardless of it being her fault or not.
    I think you're overestimating how much impact this has on anyone's vote. The Obamacare rate increases are much more relevant to normal Americans.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you're overestimating how much impact this has on anyone's vote. The Obamacare rate increases are much more relevant to normal Americans.
    There is no doubt that OC had much more impact than the letter but when the controversies stack then it just compounds the problem.

That is why more bad news is not something the Hillary camp needs or wants.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing to do with Hillary or her candidacy but it sure as would terminate all and any chance she has at becoming president.

She is hanging on by a thread as it is. Tuesday can't come fast enough for her. She is having a bad week at the totally wrong time sheeesh.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    She is hanging on by a thread as it is. Tuesday can't come fast enough for her. She is having a bad week at the totally wrong time sheeesh.
    Her week is about to get worse

https://mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks...47777756860417

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If wikileaks and anon have the smoking gun on Hillary they better hurry the up on releasing it....unless they are Cain supporters.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best thing HRC could do upon being elected is resign for the good of the country. The dark cloud over her head is not going away. Sore loser Republicans will make sure of it, even at the cost of their own respectability and a normally functioning government.

She won't.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    If wikileaks and anon have the smoking gun on Hillary they better hurry the up on releasing it....unless they are Cain supporters.
    This child trafficking thing might actually have legs

https://mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks...47777756860417

These were supposedly missionaries.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/02/04/...sts/index.html

Port-au-Prince, Haiti (CNN) -- Ten Americans detained last week while trying to take 33 Haitian children out of the country were charged Thursday with kidnapping children and criminal association, a government official said.

But further search reveals

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...kers_fear.html

The U.S. State Department has warned that children, orphaned or separated from their parents, could fall victim to pedophiles.

UNICEF says the thousands of unaccompanied children on the streets of Port-au-Prince are the most vulnerable, especially young girls who may be sold into the sex trade or domestic servitude.

"People involved in illegal trafficking kids aren't amateurs," says Page. "These are organized networks. They know what they are doing."

UNICEF won't comment on how much a child might be worth on the black market.

However, the sale of other black market commodities, like UN food rations, are more easily spotted in the many open street markets.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Holy what in the actual is going on

1. Here's an Email between Tony Podesta and Marina Abramovichttps://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893 In it, they invite Podesta to a "Spirit Cooking" dinner that's happening at Tony's house.
    2. Looking up the woman, gets you her webpage and a graphical book she created.http://www.editionjs.com/img/abramovic/ (Archive: http://archive.is/15yMm)
    3. And a youtube link on what "Spirit Cooking" actually is.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E (Archive: https://vid.me/EPlE)

sha na na na na kneeeees Axl Rose's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They're all satanic, Alex Jones got them on video at the cremation of care worshipping an ancient pagan owl god

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    better conspiracy was that hillary was dying of some mystical disease and has had a body double running around in her place

what happened with that theory, btw?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    better conspiracy was that hillary was dying of some mystical disease and has had a body double running around in her place

what happened with that theory, btw?
    I think the one with the fat black guy carrying some "medicine-looking pen" was pretty hilarious, tbh...

Thread Information